Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161034
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-23-2010, 07:34 PM   #46
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

WTF: Asking other for their money is begging no matter how you spin it. Just because you are successful at it don't change that fact. It's no biggie, respectable people ask me for money all the time.

Beggars ask for money and offer nothing, or something of little value, in return. For the most part, they don't offer a money back option if you're not satisfied with what it is they're offering you. In many instances, your money funds something that you may not agree with.

There's a whole world of difference between a beggar going up to you, and asking you for spare change, and a copywriter writing a sales letter, or fundraising letter, to get you to send money to their client. When it comes to sales letters, you're offered something that could help make your life better.

There's a certain class of freelance copywriters that do an in depth analysis of the target market, and came up with a psychological profile behind the target market's buying decision. The resulting sales letter offers the client something that they'll value deeply in exchange for their money. If they change their mind within a certain amount of days, weeks, or months, they have the option of getting their money back.

In the fundraising market, the writer offers the prospect an avenue they could take to help a cause near and dear to them. A conservationist, big on saving a species from extinction, for example, would send an X amount of dollars to purchase a piece of land for a bird species to use as a nesting ground. They may not see the results of their work, but they'll have the knowledge that they've actually done something to save the environment... unlike most the environmentally reckless people they despise.

A beggar doesn't offer that.

No matter how you try to spin this, you're WRONG in what you label as begging.

WTF: I did not realize our active military could/would do that though. Learn something new evey day...well not every day.

You do realize that we have these things called, how could I put this in "simple" terms, PASS, SPECIAL PASS, OFF DUTY TIME, etc, do you? Or we could use Marine/Navy terminology... Liberty, special liberty, leave, etc.

In the workforce, there's a set time when people work--then they go home. They could engage in one or more activities that's independent of their work. The military operates with a similar concept. We have "duty hours/duty day" and "guard duty." "Duty hours" describes the "work day," which ends between 4 to 6 PM (1600 to 1800). At the end of the duty day, we're released until the next work day. Even when we're downrange, there are days when we're not "working" 20 + hours.

Like our civilian counterparts, we engage in several activities that are unrelated to our work day. "Writing things" happen to be one of my off duty activities.

WTF: I think you meant prior to engaging his pie hole. You see had I disengaged my mouth it would not matter if my brain was engaged or not. Or for this exercise , had I engaged my mind there would be no need from the logic you were mistakenly using, to disengage my 'pie hole'.

I meant what I said; I still stand by my stating that you failed to engage your brains prior to disengaging your pie hole. Your pie hole is disengaged every time you say something stupid, wrong, idiotic, etc. It's engaged when you say things that are consistent with logic. When your brain is engaged, so is your mouth if you do open it. If your brain is disengaged, then your mouth would follow suit should you chose to open that pie hole.

The goal here is to engage your brain, which you consistently fail to do.

I do use my own versions of some "sayings," especially if I've heard different versions of that saying.

WTF: I'm assuming you are straight btw.

Hello? Hello? Anybody home? Think McFly, think!

Are you THAT immune to the facts that you're unable to recognize one when it's staring at you? Even someone like you would be able to trace the links to the reviews I've done, and notice that they lead to sites, and personal reviews, of FEMALE providers. No assumption needed, it's a given that I'm straight.

What part of this DON'T you understand?

Quote:
Originally posted by herfacechair:

WTF: Let me be the first to congratulate you on the repeal of don't ask don't tell. That has to be a relief.

WRONG. I opposed the repeal of Don't Ask Don't tell. It's not going to be a relief having to deal with people coming out of the closet and acting like you. Unlike this website, I can't log off from the military.
WTF: You can tell me if I'm wrong, I promise I won't tell nobody.

Someone, that has seen you in "action" on the old message board, (this board's predecessor), told me that you tend to accuse people of being gay when you get crushed in debate.

Based on seeing how you conduct yourself when you're defeated, I'd say he's right on target with that assessment. That's just you setting up stress shields as a reaction to the stress you go through when someone stomps you, or refuses to let off on you.
herfacechair is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:48 PM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by herfacechair View Post
Someone, that has seen you in "action" on the old message board, (this board's predecessor), told me that you tend to accuse people of being gay when you get crushed in debate.
Crushed in a debate.....Hmmmm.

How about this. Think about it now, don't just jump into a rant. I 'tend to think it rather gay when one side of the debate thinks only in black and white. When they do not understand that there are more than just one way to skin a cat. When they will not even entertain the possibility that the other side just may have a good point.

I'm not scientifically certain that there is some latent homo erotic tendency in this type individual but they all tend to remind me of the neighbor in American Beauty. The ex military dude, rigid ,set in his ways type, who turns out to lean that way. So if someone who I have crossed paths in the past pm'd you about me , then be very leery of them as I think they were Spacey's killer in the movie , though the equally soulless wife could have just as easily been the culprit. Who do you think it was?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 08:10 PM   #48
herfacechair
Valued Poster

WTF: Crushed in a debate.....Hmmmm.

It's obvious that I'm crushing you in this exchange.

WTF: How about this. Think about it now, don't just jump into a rant. I 'tend to think it rather gay when one side of the debate thinks only in black and white. When they do not understand that there are more than just one way to skin a cat. When they will not even entertain the possibility that the other side just may have a good point.

Do realize that my arguments are well thought out, and analyzed, prior to my jumping into a debate. Again, one major prerequisite for me to jump into a debate is for me to know more about the debate topic than the opposition. I achieve this via research and experience, and via fact/data gathering. I base my assessments on those facts, as well as on where my experience and research carry my quest for more information.

This isn't a case where, "there are many ways to skin a cat." We're not arguing a grey topic, but a black and white topic. It's either right... or it's wrong. The idea that "any one of us could be right," is just some phony, touchy feely feel good crap. It's BS that people come up with to relieve themselves of holding themselves accountable for coming up with an argument that could stand up to a blistering fact based scrutiny.

Simply put, you guys haven't advanced good points to me. The opposition's points are emotion based. If you guys do advance some facts, it's either irrelevant to the debate, or it doesn't address the crux of the debate. When you advance an emotion/pride based argument against someone that uses reasoned logic, based on facts and research, you're destined to get crushed in debate.

Again, many of what the opposition advanced to me here, I've argued against before. I've either argued against it during an online debate, or I rejected it as part of my analysis of what we're debating.

The opposition's argument is wrong, it's that simple.

WTF: I'm not scientifically certain that there is some latent homo erotic tendency in this type individual but they all tend to remind me of the neighbor in American Beauty. The ex military dude, rigid ,set in his ways type, who turns out to lean that way. So if someone who I have crossed paths in the past pm'd you about me , then be very leery of them as I think they were Spacey's killer in the movie

You see, you prove that poster's comments about you right. When you feel that someone refuses to concede to you, you think of this movie character, then you throw the "gay" label around.

But, I don't utilize movies as part of my analysis of things. You have to think of where movies like American Beauty come from. Many film makers aren't too fond of conservatives. Many of them favor the Democrats, and think that they're better than those that live in "flyover" country... or on the fringes of their "culture hub."

American Beauty centers on a suburban family. As a demographic, this group has a good percentage of white and conservatives among their population. The director attacks conservatives by portraying a gun owning military veteran... a representative of a group that tends to lean republican... as a stubborn, gay arse hole that "doesn't listen to reason." It's an inductive fallacy, which dismisses this group as "narrow minded," and thus the director "subliminally" telling his audience that he thinks they're "gay" for sticking to their principles. There are other "insults" that he "subliminally" tells the audience about this demographic.

WTF: though the equally soulless wife could have just as easily been the culprit. Who do you think it was?

I don't know which character did it.

This is a movie designed to leave a final question up to the audience to decide. It's like the story we read in literature class, back in junior high, where someone is in the arena, and is faced with two doors. One door contains something that he wants, and the other door contains something that'll deliver certain death. The author stops when another character she raises her hands to point to a door... without giving hints as to which door she pointed to. A question follows the story... which door did she point to? It's also like the Avatar movie, where it doesn't show whether the transfer from human to the Avatar body was successful or not. Again, this is designed to be left up to the audience.
Old 12-26-2010, 07:49 PM   #49
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Just wondered what your opinion is on the START treaty? It finally passed but I never saw any analysis from FOX/CCN/MSNBC. It was all pro or anti Obama rhetoric. The only thing I caught is that the Russians have thousands of tactical nukes that will go 'unregulated.' Since its my opinion that the ex-Soviets are supplying the nuclear expertise in Iran, its disconcerting to think they could simply supply a tactical nuke to them.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 03:15 PM   #50
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
WTF: Crushed in a debate.....Hmmmm.
Quote:

It's obvious that I'm crushing you in this exchange. -- obvious to you, just like it was obvious to Bruce Willis in ''The Sixth Sense'' that he was alive.
This is a movie designed to leave a final question up to the audience to decide. It's like the story we read in literature class, back in junior high, where someone is in the arena, and is faced with two doors. One door contains something that he wants, and the other door contains something that'll deliver certain death. The author stops when another character she raises her hands to point to a door... without giving hints as to which door she pointed to. A question follows the story... which door did she point to? It's also like the Avatar movie, where it doesn't show whether the transfer from human to the Avatar body was successful or not. Again, this is designed to be left up to the audience.-----as are debates...that is why it is absurd for you to actually think there is a winner or loser in a discussion such as these. The audience can choose for themselves. Not you, of course you think your point the best just as I think my POV the better course, that is a God Damn given. But we are not having this discussion in a vacuum. All I am trying to tell ya is to quit with the gay rod "I'm the wiener '' crap and tell your lil pm buddy to come out from the closet and join the discussion. We all know who he is!

Now try and answer gnad's question.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 04:20 PM   #51
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Just wondered what your opinion is on the START treaty? It finally passed but I never saw any analysis from FOX/CCN/MSNBC. It was all pro or anti Obama rhetoric. The only thing I caught is that the Russians have thousands of tactical nukes that will go 'unregulated.' Since its my opinion that the ex-Soviets are supplying the nuclear expertise in Iran, its disconcerting to think they could simply supply a tactical nuke to them.
I'm still going through the treaty, once I get done with it, I'll come back here to address gist of your post.

I don't trust the Russians to live up to their end of the deal, an arms treaty with them isn't worth the paper it's printed on. This is a major reason the old one lapsed without a replacement.
Old 12-28-2010, 04:27 PM   #52
herfacechair
Valued Poster

WTF: obvious to you,

It's obvious to any critical thinker reading our exchange that I crushed you in debate.

WTF: just like it was obvious to Bruce Willis in ''The Sixth Sense'' that he was alive.

His character knew that he was dead. The "flashbacks" were only for the audience' benefit. I'm not surprised that you missed this one tidbit though, as it's apparently not obvious to you that you've ben beat.

WTF: as are debates...

Wrong. There's a world of difference between debates, and movies where the writer/director deliberately leave a conclusion to the audience.

WTF: that is why it is absurd for you to actually think there is a winner or loser in a discussion such as these.

Wrong. Unlike storylines where questions are deliberately left unanswered, the debates that I get involved with have an obvious winner and loser.

WTF: The audience can choose for themselves.

Critical thinkers looking at this exchange would see that the opposition got crushed. This is standard in every message board that I've debated on.

WTF: Not you, of course you think your point the best just as I think my POV the better course, that is a God Damn given.

Had the point of our debate been a grey issue, you might have a point. However; I don't get involved with grey areas, but black and white areas. I don't debate a topic with someone unless I have a drastic advantage over them when it comes to the debate topic. Meaning, when I jump into a debate, we're arguing something concrete, where only one side is right, and the other side is automatically wrong.

You think that you're "right" in this debate, but your not. I KNOW that I'm right in this debate. This is why I'm able to advance a reasoned argument, backed with facts, in this debate, as opposed to your arguing from pure emotion.

WTF: But we are not having this discussion in a vacuum.

This isn't a discussion, but a debate. I never said that we were having this in a vacuum.

WTF: All I am trying to tell ya is to quit with the gay rod "I'm the wiener '' crap

I'm going to keep telling you the obvious things until you get it, realize it, and take an honorable course of action with regards to this debate. So far, you've kicked integrity out the door in exchange for emotion, and ego driven rants.

WTF: and tell your lil pm buddy to come out from the closet and join the discussion. We all know who he is!

You're using a tactic that I recognize from people who are on the ropes in an argument... resorting to calling other people names as a main thrust of your responses. That's why the poster that PMed me told me that you resort to calling people gay when you get crushed in debate. All you're doing here is proving that poster correct about you. He's got you figure out to the "T."

I'm not surprised that you're big on movies, you know, the make believe things. You seem to be more receptive to fiction than you are to reality.

WTF: Now try and answer gnad's question.

You don't care if I answer his question or not. Piece of advance, don't assume that my jumping on a message board, without immediately addressing questions, or rebuttals, as my trying to not provide answers or rebuttals. In case you haven't figured this out yet, given the number of pages of the threads I tend to get involved with, I will get back. My replying to you is almost as guaranteed as death and taxes.
Old 12-28-2010, 04:59 PM   #53
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Now try and answer gnad's question.
C'mon WTF...the only reason he/she exsits is because you keep quoting him/her. With the ignore button its like he/she disappears.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 05:58 PM   #54
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
C'mon WTF...the only reason he/she exsits is because you keep quoting him/her. With the ignore button its like he/she disappears.
I'm going to take WTF's Junior Mod button away from him if he doesn't quit feeding the trolls.
John Bull is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women