Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2010, 05:30 PM   #16
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default DADT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrew_2000 View Post
. That would be a headline - Its OK to be GAY - But Don't Get Caught Having Gay Sex.

And yes, as far as I know, adultery is still a UCMJ offense.

So.. just don't commit adultery, and if you have gay sex, just blow each other.. if it's not an offense in the UCMJ.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:43 PM   #17
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

galt just because you join or are in does not make you better. & stop sucking obama's dick
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:05 PM   #18
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_galt View Post
I would also like to ask for a show of hands; how many have had prior military experience?
Are we classifying military experience as anyone in the military? Because I don't think we should classify a Navy electrician as having real "military experience." I mean, I know you may know the difference between AC and DC, but that won't win us any wars.
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 12:34 AM   #19
Sarge
Gaining Momentum

::raises hand::

Well, my take on the whole thing is it's been a big deal about nothing. Most of the troops don't care either way. The powers that be are worried about "unit cohesion" and crap like that when the guys out on patrol are just wanting to get home in one piece without having to worry if they might break some stupid lawyers guidance about Rules of Engagement. If they are openly gay when they're off duty they still have to abide by the appearance while in uniform, that's not going to change.
Sarge is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 03:20 AM   #20
Miss_Mya
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23781
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbigpapa View Post
Are we classifying military experience as anyone in the military? Because I don't think we should classify a Navy electrician as having real "military experience." I mean, I know you may know the difference between AC and DC, but that won't win us any wars.

I am sure that any Navy electrician will disagree with you on this. Every major war system on board a ship runs off of electricity and being an electrician can indeed win or lose at least a battle. Imagine not having an electrician around when the ship's radar shuts down or when the IFF system goes. Imagine the FC system not working at a crucial time. There are many types of Navy electricians out there some work on Submarines, others work on the fighter jets, and others work on the surface ships. There is more to being an electrician than knowing the difference between AC and DC. Sorry if this became a rant but I have friends and family in the Navy as well as other branches of the service and some are electricians while others are jarheads. Each of them have earned my thanks and respect and I do indeed see them having military experience no matter what their job of MOS is. They are all doing something that I myself could not do.
Miss_Mya is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 06:39 AM   #21
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Mya View Post
I am sure that any Navy electrician will disagree with you on this. Every major war system on board a ship runs off of electricity and being an electrician can indeed win or lose at least a battle. Imagine not having an electrician around when the ship's radar shuts down or when the IFF system goes. Imagine the FC system not working at a crucial time. There are many types of Navy electricians out there some work on Submarines, others work on the fighter jets, and others work on the surface ships. There is more to being an electrician than knowing the difference between AC and DC. Sorry if this became a rant but I have friends and family in the Navy as well as other branches of the service and some are electricians while others are jarheads. Each of them have earned my thanks and respect and I do indeed see them having military experience no matter what their job of MOS is. They are all doing something that I myself could not do.
You just stepped into the middle of a long going dispute between Galt and Big Pappa it was not a knock on the Navy or Naval electricians, just one who is a very special electrician/navy seal/Naval Intellegence/CIA/Makes Bourne look like a pussy/Stopped the cold war/protected America from Invasion from both Democrats and Alien beings/double knot spy/ Galt, John Galt, shaken and distrurbed.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 06:42 AM   #22
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitokc View Post
Wonder if the adultry cases will be treated the same if it occurrs among gays rather than heterosexuals. That is, if it is still a violation. It was when I was in a long, long time ago.
Since they can't get maried, how can it be adultry?
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 06:47 AM   #23
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

OMG, since they repealed DADT, I found myself looking at my discharge papers. I started feel a longing to go to the gym and check out guys and in the shower. I started looking at GQ ads in a different manner, the smell of old spice now arouses me. I want to lick Sarge's ear. Damn you Obama, what have you done!!!!
Old 12-23-2010, 07:24 AM   #24
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitokc View Post
So.. just don't commit adultery, and if you have gay sex, just blow each other.. if it's not an offense in the UCMJ.
Oral sex is sodomy under UCMJ
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 07:30 AM   #25
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC View Post
Since they can't get maried, how can it be adultry?
Lots of gay/bi guys are married...to women.

And even more gay/bi women are married to men.

The military is full of very young people, who often got married for all the wrong reasons (don't have to live in the barracks, get more pay), who are horny as hell, whose spouses are left alone and horny for long periods of time while they are deployed. Its like a bunch of farm animals in alot of ways.

But, when the divorce happens, it becomes obvious that all military spouses know exactly what the sodomy and adultery rules are.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:28 AM   #26
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Good point lacrew, I hadn't thought of that aspect. But this applys to both gay or straight servicemen.
Old 12-23-2010, 10:31 AM   #27
Miss_Mya
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23781
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
You just stepped into the middle of a long going dispute between Galt and Big Pappa it was not a knock on the Navy or Naval electricians, just one who is a very special electrician/navy seal/Naval Intellegence/CIA/Makes Bourne look like a pussy/Stopped the cold war/protected America from Invasion from both Democrats and Alien beings/double knot spy/ Galt, John Galt, shaken and distrurbed.

Thanks for the clarification on that DD. I know how hard our men and women work in the military. I hope I didn't come off as bitchy but I do have respect for those that serve whether or not they are gay.
Miss_Mya is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 12:35 PM   #28
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You know DD I take particular exception when you lie to someone else about me. Unfortunately for you Mya has met me. I have never made any claim to be a navy SEAL, a CIA operative, a super soldier, or a person who "makes Bourne look like a pussy". That is what you have made up over time. This pack acts more like unruly grade school children than men of the world with a couple of exceptions. Sarge did serve his country, he also stated his point of view succinctly and without making insults. The rest of you could learn a lesson. Mya also knows that I am a guy with a beaten up body that reads way too much for most people to like.
Back to my original question... how many veterans in this site? I count two so far. We don't have any special handle on the truth but we do have experience.
I would appreciate it DD that you stop with the lies before you get branded another Bill Clinton.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 03:35 PM   #29
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

"You know DD I take particular exception when you lie to someone else about me."

And you think this bothers me or causes me some kind of concern.

"Unfortunately for you Mya has met me"

I think you mean unfortunately for Mya she has met me, thats okay I corrected it for you.

"I have never made any claim to be a navy SEAL, a CIA operative, a super soldier, or a person who "makes Bourne look like a pussy".

Well we know but its because your so modest it prevents you from taking the credit publicly, but we do thank you.

"This pack acts more like unruly grade school children than men of the world with a couple of exceptions. "

Well when your done with the blocks can we have them now, how may times are you going to show us what your trailer home looks like.

"The rest of you could learn a lesson"

What that when you remove the wheels it does become a home.

"Mya also knows that I am a guy with a beaten up body"

Beaten up body, I have 4 bullet holes in mine, all you have to do is use more lube and your ass will stop hurtin.

"reads way too much for most people to like"

Reading is not why people dont like you.

"before you get branded another Bill Clinton."

What someone who gets paid to get blow jobs at work, shit call me Billy.

Mya, my deepest condolences, you have certainly gone above and beyond, next time charge him double for those little white blisters he has LOL, just kidding they aren't white, lol sorry he pulled you into this sweetie.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 04:55 PM   #30
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

dd thats funny ass hell.
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women