Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60144
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47649
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2010, 02:01 PM   #1
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Sex While Driving

From USA Today:
Quote:
Now for the ultimate in distracted driving: Sex behind the wheel.

It happens more often than you may think, a new international survey finds. Some 15% of the more than 1,800 motorists surveyed in the U.S.and five other countries admit to having to have "performed sex or sexual acts while driving." We always love that word "performed," implying it was a high-wire act or something.

I suspect there exists a higher percentage on this Board. Let's hear some stories...
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 02:09 PM   #2
tattooeddragon
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Here is an article about a women arrested for having a wreck while shaving her vag while driving. What is weird is that her ex-husband was in the car...and she was on the way to meet her boyfriend!

http://hiphopwired.com/2010/03/08/wo...private-parts/
tattooeddragon is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 02:16 PM   #3
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattooeddragon View Post
Here is an article about a women arrested for having a wreck while shaving her vag while driving. What is weird is that her ex-husband was in the car...and she was on the way to meet her boyfriend!

http://hiphopwired.com/2010/03/08/wo...private-parts/
Guess that's what you'd call a close shave.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:36 PM   #4
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I played with my gf on the way to Austin to an exclusive spa near Lake Travis. She drove most the way so I could suck and play with her breasts. I also played below, teasing and making her wet. When it was my turn to drive, she began returning the favor. By the time we got to Austin, we were ready to release our lust. We went after each other all night long. That was a great weekend trip.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 04:43 AM   #5
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Back when I was doing consulting and tech training, at the last minute my company sent me to our branch office in Omaha to cover for a trainer whose wife had been suddenly hospitalized (problem pregnancy; thankfully they saved both mom and the baby) and who was taking time off to be with her. I was in a long distance relationship at the time (I was living in St. Louis, she was in the Norfolk, VA area), and our plans for that week was that she was going to visit me in STL. Rather than call her visit off (she'd arranged her work schedule to make the trip possible, and it was too late for her to reschedule), we decided that I'd drive to Omaha, she'd come with me, and we'd make a little pleasure trip out of it (my tech training classes generally let me out of the office a bit early--about 3 PM or so--and didn't require any extra work after hours, so we were free to wine, dine, and sightsee after class).

Driving west on I-70 in central Missouri (a bit west of Columbia, IIRC), my lady got a bit frisky, and started giving me a blowjob while I was driving. A few seconds after she started, a black dude in a BMW started to pass me, looked over at my car, and obviously could see her head bobbing a bit in my lap. He slowed down just a little bit, grinned and gave me a "thumbs up", and then sped up and passed me.

I told her about it after she got done pleasing me. She was amused.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:31 AM   #6
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Now THIS brings me back to when I was in college and in love...

I would do him just about anywhere. He was pretty tall (about 6'5) so there was always room for me. I was attuned to any openings in alone time, since we were either always busy with school or with friends. But if we had a free moment, we were fucking. This night we were headed to a family gathering at his house, about a thirty minute drive. All I had to do was touch him and he was erect. I started with a blowjob, then bouncing on his lap, and we ended up on the side of the road on the car.

Whew, it's nice to reminisce. Who's going to start a thread on screwing in the bathrooms during family gatherings? I got LOTS of those stories...
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:57 AM   #7
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Yup, playing and BJ.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:48 AM   #8
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173
Default What about sex with the car.

I have to admit when I first brougt my MINI home he was so tiny, and shiny I think I may have had some romantic feelings for him( what do you expext I also think that flipper is hot)but this fellow takes it to the extreme.
Man admits having sex with 1,000 cars

A man who claims to have had sex with 1,000 cars has defended his "romantic" feelings towards vehicles.

Published: 12:20PM BST 21 May 2008

Edward Smith with one of his former partners Photo: SWNS

Edward Smith, who lives with his current "girlfriend" – a white Volkswagen Beetle named Vanilla, insisted that he was not "sick" and had no desire to change his ways.

"I appreciate beauty and I go a little bit beyond appreciating the beauty of a car only to the point of what I feel is an expression of love," he said.

"Maybe I'm a little bit off the wall but when I see movies like Herbie and Knight Rider, where cars become loveable, huggable characters it's just wonderful.
"I'm a romantic. I write poetry about cars, I sing to them and talk to them just like a girlfriend. I know what's in my heart and I have no desire to change."
He added: "I'm not sick and I don't want to hurt anyone, cars are just my preference."
Mr Smith, 57, first had sex with a car at the age of 15, and claims he has never been attracted to women or men.
But his wandering eye has spread beyond cars to other vehicles. He says that his most intense sexual experience was "making love" to the helicopter from 1980s TV hit Airwolf.
As well as Vanilla, he regularly spends time with his other vehicles – a 1973 Opal GT, named Cinnamon, and 1993 Ford Ranger Splash, named Ginger.
Before Vanilla, he had a five-year relationship with Victoria, a 1969 VW Beetle he bought from a family of Jehovah's Witnesses.
But he confesses that many of the cars he has had sex with have belonged to strangers or car showrooms.
His last relationship with a woman was 12 years ago - and he could not bring himself to consummate it, although he did have sex with girls in his younger days.
Mr Smith, from Washington state in the US, kept quiet about his secret fetish for years, but agreed to be interviewed as part of a channel Five documentary into “mechaphilia”. He is shown meeting other enthusiasts at a rally in California
Talking about how his unusual passion developed, Mr Smith said: "It's something that grew as a part of me when I was a kid and I could not shake it.
"I just loved cute cars right from the beginning, but over the years it got stronger once I got into my teenage years and was my first having sexual urges.
"When I turned 13 and the famous Corvette Stingray came about, that car was pure sex and just an incredible machine. I wanted it.
"I didn't fully understand it myself except that I know I'm not hurting anyone and I do not intend to."
He added: "There are moments way out in the middle of nowhere when I see a little car parked and I swear it needs loving.
"There have been certain cars that attracted me and I would wait until night time, creep up to them and just hug and kiss them.
"As far as women go, they never really interested me much. And I'm not gay.”
Mr Smith is now part of a global community of more than 500 “car lovers” brought together by internet forums.
  • My Car Is My Lover is on Five on Wednesday, May 28.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:47 PM   #9
LynetteMarie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3412
My ECCIE Reviews

OMGosh Becky that was funny! (BTW I think the Gecko in the Geiko commercials is pretty darn sexy, and I had a crush on Woody Woodpecker when I was a little girl!)

Your post reminded me of something a patron sent me from Saturday Night Live: The Mercury Mistress

Hysterical!
LynetteMarie is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:12 PM   #10
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Cars, Geckos, and Woody Wood Pecker? Y'all need to get away from that west coast, as quickly as possible.

Why do they keep moving the smilies all around?
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:32 PM   #11
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynetteMarie View Post
OMGosh Becky that was funny! (BTW I think the Gecko in the Geiko commercials is pretty darn sexy, and I had a crush on Woody Woodpecker when I was a little girl!)
My first crush was on a chipmunk.When I was around two I was in love with Alvin from Alvin , and the Chipmunks.I use to masturbate their record all the time.

gotta love those rodents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Cars, Geckos, and Woody Wood Pecker? Y'all need to get away from that west coast, as quickly as possible.
Well now, Flipper comes from Florida, and he is a well known sexual predator.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:51 PM   #12
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Why do they keep moving the smilies all around?
This is a little off-thread, but I've been wondering the same thing. Just when I had all my favorites located, they changed them all.

Maybe they mad PJ a VP in charge of Smilie location.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:59 PM   #13
LynetteMarie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3412
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post

gotta love those rodents
Bwahaha! Ummm I was about to comment on that and a certain rumor about a certain actor years ago but I thought twice. I have a dirty mind! Erggh..It was meant as harmless and funny, though. Honest!

LOL Ansley....remember I'm a Chicago native so Woody Woodpecker influenced me as a young Midwestern girl! Gecko...well...okay....perhaps CA influenced me when the gecko started appearing. *sigh*

I'm enjoying all the smilies and other characters here, however hard they are to find!
LynetteMarie is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:14 PM   #14
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
My first crush was on a chipmunk.When I was around two I was in love with Alvin from Alvin , and the Chipmunks.I use to masturbate their record all the time.

gotta love those rodents

Becky, here's a link for you.

http://rule34-images.paheal.net/1b6a...on_Seville.jpg

May not be driving, but what a ride!

Mods, if the link violates policy, please delete it. Thank you.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:26 PM   #15
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser View Post
OMG between this , and Lynettes odd rodent fetish my nostalgic childhood masturbation memories have been destroyed.

I feel soooo dirty

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women