Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-02-2012, 12:25 AM   #61
madvmax1985
Gaining Momentum

sorry sorry i will crawl back to my little corner of the room any ladies that want to join me there are welcome but no fighting there is enough of me to go around ; )
Old 05-02-2012, 12:25 AM   #62
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoticEzra View Post

SR, obviously no one responded positively towards the slander, and you have much support here. That itself, speaks volumes of your charachter and it's genuine nature. I hope tonight gets much more relaxing for you and you can rest knowing just how awesome people really do view you, despite the minority and it's trivial attempts. Night pretty babe.
Thank you again Ezra, sometimes I forget my hobby initials are SR, lol.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:26 AM   #63
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by madvmax1985 View Post
sorry sorry i will crawl back to my little corner of the room any ladies that want to join me there are welcome but no fighting there is enough of me to go around ; )
LOL!!!
Old 05-02-2012, 12:27 AM   #64
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

I love all the advice from people who jump in at the end of the book. If you don't like it don't read it . Or better yet participate from the beginning .
Old 05-02-2012, 12:33 AM   #65
madvmax1985
Gaining Momentum

well i just got here had real world issues to deal with but will take it under advise meant

sorry rockerrick I had to be a smart ass or is it just an ass no disrespect meant ; )
Old 05-02-2012, 12:37 AM   #66
rockerrick
Account Disabled

No disrespect taken from you Madvmax , smartass at heart myself.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:39 AM   #67
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
I love all the advice from people who jump in at the end of the book. If you don't like it don't read it . Or better yet participate from the beginning .
Bahahahahaha!!! I love when they play ref including cuss words. Like everyone's gonna go, damn you're so right.... Ok kiss and make up? Ok? Ok! Lmao
Old 05-02-2012, 12:46 AM   #68
madvmax1985
Gaining Momentum

ExoticEzra i was just trying unsuccessfully to bring a little ray of sunshine to this little corner of our world : (
Old 05-02-2012, 12:48 AM   #69
madvmax1985
Gaining Momentum

yes yes i know back to my corner
Old 05-02-2012, 12:49 AM   #70
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

MadVMax1985 your a great guy and I know you are just playing babe
Old 05-02-2012, 01:33 AM   #71
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

You two are hurting only yourselves.

What was once one of the boards strongest friendships......

Now an embarrassing fiasco....

Normally I would celebrate two ladies going at it like this,

"Chick Fight"!

But ya know.

There really is nothing here to see.....

here's where some of the entertainment value lies....Sixx and Ezra providing some color commentary...... That is the best read in the thread....

rockerrick has obviously sided up.... I'm not sure where there is any real common sense in his position. It is a common joke we all tell and retell that providers retire the same way furniture companies have going out of business sales....

ladies.... Where are your friends, your supporters? You both ran a lot in the same circle.... You've surely driven a wedge between them all..... In the divorce... Who get's to keep the tranny?

What else do we have? Roxanne calling Maxeen an alchocoholic... ... Nothing new there... anyone that socializes hears those stories all the time... We've certainly read them on the board as well as had Max apologizing in threads..... More times than someone without a problem would have....

Maxeen insinuating Roxanne has drug issues....hmmm... there is something new..... Pay attention folks and read between the lines.....

Let me provide a businessman's point of view on what you ladies are fighting about.

If one of my competitors announces he is going out of business...... I am LOOKING for a way to reach out to his client base to tell them "HEY! I am here! I have what you want!" It simply makes sense..... Hudos Roxanne for capitalizing on the announcement. You do the ladies you book for a valued service by aggressively seeking out business fo rthem....

Maxeen... You retired..... you don't own any of us.... you have no right to have a list much less complain about it being in someone elses hands.....

Friends have no business going into business together.. this is what happens when someone has to exit.....

Why is no one upset about the main topic of this discussion?

Client Lists? In the hands of alcoholics and addicts?

I didn't report it.... I'm just paraphrasing what the ladies have said about each other.....

IMO anything any of you ladies keep in regards to our contact information is too much. Seeing the stability here I would suggest any and every man ever a client of any lady represented by Roxanne or Maxxeen or any client of either of those two ladies request his information be destroyed....

These "LISTS" tend to negatively impact men's lives.

maxeen retired
roxanne leaving soon.....

hmmmmm......

Austin K boy just announced his retirement as well....

NAwwwwwwwwwww.......... No way it's because of THESE two.......

Anyway.....

Ladies.... Don't make your friends choose sides.....

say your I'm sorry's, kiss and makeup. You both have to coexist on this board for a long time to come.....

because I would place a wager on you both still being around this time next year.....

In the mean time......

GENTLEMEN- Boycott these two and deman the destruction of all your contact information and removal of your name on any and all lists.... or read your name in the newspaper during an election year publicity sweep.....

LADIES - Do you REALLY want to be associtaed with either of these two in a a business venture? The concept of allowing either of these ladies to screen clients for you or communicate on your behalf is going to impact your business tomorrow.

I gave KUDOs to Roxanne for the move.... Smart business...

But....

Roxanne owed it to each and every lady she worked for and represented or communicated on behalf of to put away the donuts and swallow her pride and keep her mouth shut on the board . Had she done so all we would have here is a bitter old drunk that lost the limelight ranting alone.....

Maxeen... I'm sorry darlin but that is simply what it looks like on the surface.... I don't know either of you that well but damn the stories about the two of you are told over and over.... your partying is legendary....

personally... I'll drop by maxeens place and have a drink and leave behind some cash as i love good stories....

And between the two of them.... I like Maxeen.... When it came to business... Maxeen seemed to handle it well.... she's had a variety of issues and an outpouring of sympathy from not a few... but the community...... the stress and pressure of all that she is going through?... Welll... If all that comes of it is a night of drunk posting?

Oh well.... I think she will wake up tomorrow and remember she is retired....

But Roxanne?.... I've never liked her..... always thought she rode Maxeens coat tails like a sidekick or mascot..... and most importantly... I can't stand a lady in this business that doesn't take business seriously and getting involved in this tonight was bad business not just for her but for every lady she represented....
Old 05-02-2012, 01:53 AM   #72
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Now the two of you put away the grief and come fight with me.... then make nice....

something is already very wrong in the hobby universe with austinKboy. It is HIS time.... HIS limelight..... Let him have the damn stage!
Old 05-02-2012, 02:19 AM   #73
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne View Post
I am more than open to showing BOTH my phone bills for however many months back to PROVE I have never "cold called" one of "your" clients.

Hell I will even do the same for email.
That's a couple of REALLY, REALLY, !!!BAD!!! ideas. People who phone or e-mail you do not want you giving out their phone number or e-mail to others, especially not some other provider you're having a fight with. Adding the times and dates they called is an even bigger betrayal of trust.

It's even worse if you're the "good" person in this fight and she's the "bad" person. Because she accuses you of something, you're going to give personal information to a "bad" person.

You should NEVER give out your client info to anyone else. The very fact that you ever considered it is disturbing.
Old 05-02-2012, 03:16 AM   #74
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
rockerrick has obviously sided up.... I'm not sure where there is any real common sense in his position. It is a common joke we all tell and retell that providers retire the same way furniture companies have going out of business sales....
Well Whispers I certainly have no problem choosing a side against a provider that chose a prejudicial stance against me 6 mos ago in another thread. She would have never seen me anyway. So if a furniture company goes out of business, and said company has absolutely no furniture that interest you what do you care ? Maxeen was first provider recommended to me in hobby back in May of last year , and I have never had any interest at all. So whether or not she stays or goes it matters to me zero.

P.S. most providers keep a spreadsheet on their pc that contains info on clients. i.e. contact info , screening info, DNS list.
Old 05-02-2012, 03:48 AM   #75
Sire
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

What a sad and distasteful discourse. As Whispers said, you are both only hurting yourselves, and possibly your business. You both should just stop this, and take it behind the scenes where it belongs.

And yet, what an enlightening read, on so many levels.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women