Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-01-2012, 11:33 PM   #46
guest020313
Account Disabled

User ID: 23313
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne View Post
I am more than open to showing BOTH my phone bills for however many months back to PROVE I have never "cold called" one of "your" clients.

Hell I will even do the same for email.
shes retired ignore her let her rant hey shes retired so what else can she do ! everyone is clearly on your side babe her lies are obvious and you owe her nothing shes just a hater
Old 05-01-2012, 11:34 PM   #47
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Character*
Old 05-01-2012, 11:34 PM   #48
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

It looks to me like a lot of people are getting dragged through the mud, some people are sitting on sidelines trying to understand and some are simply using a firehose to make more mud.

Most of y'all know, personally, that I am right.

Can we ALL agree that the confidentiality of a client list should never be breached?

Can we ALL agree that threats of outing and/or retaliation are not good ideas?

Can we ALL agree that this thread should be closed and this discussion be taken, and kept, off-line?

There are more than a few people fibbing in this thread........

Respectfully,

OldSarge

Respectfully
Old 05-01-2012, 11:40 PM   #49
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSarge View Post
It looks to me like a lot of people are getting dragged through the mud, some people are sitting on sidelines trying to understand and some are simply using a firehose to make more mud.

Can we ALL agree that the confidentiality of a client list should never be breached?

Can we ALL agree that this thread should be closed and this discussion be taken, and kept, off-line?

Respectfully,

OldSarge

Respectfully

Lol. That's why this is all happening. Despite how you feel about lists and it's privacy/ ownership etc, there is no proof to this actually happening.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:40 PM   #50
guest020313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Nope just when a provider post her retirement, she should be retired. Not on the boards seeking attention. Move on you made a decision , go with it !
well said LIKE!
Old 05-01-2012, 11:42 PM   #51
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:

Respectfully,

OldSarge

Respectfully
Old Sarge... if you are claiming more than a few people fibbing... why not call them out? Sounds like you might be tangled in a web alot more complicated than what appears to most.. ijs....

I was born at night but it wasn't last night or tonight...

sixx
Old 05-01-2012, 11:43 PM   #52
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You're right obviously someone is fibbing. I'll agree w you. But just another cold case w no proof huh?
Old 05-01-2012, 11:46 PM   #53
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoticEzra View Post
You're right obviously someone is fibbing. I'll agree w you. But just another cold case w no proof huh?
Yummy Ezra... Sarge said more than a few. To me, few is at a minimum 3 so more than a few means at least 4 liars, fibbers, etc... ijs

sixx
Old 05-01-2012, 11:46 PM   #54
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Can we ALL agree that the confidentiality(That I agree on, but *some* don't know the meaning of that) of a client list should never be breached? (Never happened on my end, as I stated I am willing show my phone records and emails.)

Can we ALL agree that threats of outing and/or retaliation are not good ideas? (Agree just not good as you never know what all someone may know)

Can we ALL agree that this thread should be closed and this discussion be taken, and kept, off-line? (Should have been kept off line but didn't work out that way)

There are more than a few people fibbing in this thread........(Sure is, however I am NOT one)

Respectfully,

OldSarge

Respectfully
If it all could have been that simple...well it could have!
Old 05-01-2012, 11:56 PM   #55
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Man. All of this ugliness from people I'd least expect it.

Ladies, please, knock it the fuck off. Please?

This is just WAY wrong, all things considered.

(shaking head in disbelief)

Old 05-02-2012, 12:06 AM   #56
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
We mustn't forget how this mud puddle was created. Maxeen was mean spirited , brought something that shouldn't have been on the boards ( mud ) in the first place. When things didn't go her way she closes thread. By the way Space love your consistency on closing threads , must have been a favor called in huh ? And I beleive there is only one OP , and it will be her choice to close thread. I know if I had been attacked like she was, it would be a cold day in hell ( or one really good apology) before I would let it rest !
Old 05-02-2012, 12:10 AM   #57
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

You know what Absolutely, you've always been jealous. I don't give a shit about you.

The conversation to Rox....you want me to call out the guys you know damn good and well m telling the truth about?

I've simply said don't use my list. You want an issue? Ok. We can. But it is not important. If you push it then ok.

I've been cool, then ugly. No one cares! Move forward or it simply gets uglier. I stand by my position. Period.

Let me know what you want and I will react. And I'm done commenting.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:16 AM   #58
guest020313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

jealous lmfao of an old retired blown up dramatic provider hahaha! not ! if u didnt give a shit miss negativity you would not bring me up haha call your white knight troops noone believes you! im here to support Roxanne you have done enough damage to yourself and others!
Old 05-02-2012, 12:22 AM   #59
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Maxeen, I am not here to keep playing into your drama, it's very old. You have been the one being ugly with your comments and starting drama that could/should have been done off the board. YES, I would like you to PM or EMAIL me the said proof you have, as I will keep saying I did not steal shit from you! Hell I don't even have a client list of my clients, except for here on ECCIE on my contact list.

I am pretty sure we do share a few of the same clients and that they do see some of the ladies I screen for.

Your the only one I see trying to create an issue Max. Damn I wish you the best and know the later it gets the feistier your gonna get. Best wishes Max.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:23 AM   #60
madvmax1985
Gaining Momentum

there are real world issues that need more attetion then this thread your actions speak for them self on each side so just step to oppisit sides of the room and just let the petty bull shit go it will be all ok tomorrow
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women