Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47790
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-18-2011, 07:38 AM   #1
Raphael
BANNED

Encounters: 24
Default Broaden the directive & abolish the Spider hole

Though the directive seemed promising enough not enough people were included in it: it was especially disappointing that people like BDS and notanewbie were not included in it. Therefore it ought to be broadened in its scope as well as extended for the full life of this site.

What good promise was made by creating the directive was invalidated, however, by the creation of the Spider Hole, which not only abets and encourages the abuse by the lower common denominator participants in this forum, but even worsens the problem, by incitiing non-Houston morons into the kind of behavior that gave Houston its bad reputation; which out-of-town morons then re-export the stupidity back to open forums.

Activity on eccie is less than it was when it was new. Why is that? If the so-called Saint-Chris and his cronies would expand their horizons beyond the small bands of hoodlums who have trashed it, this wouldn't be the case.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:29 AM   #2
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

You are such a whinnie assed jerk, it wasn't meant directly for you, but you definatley qualify for the thread in the ML . Damn sorry assed jackoff.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:48 AM   #3
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
Though the directive seemed promising enough not enough people were included in it: it was especially disappointing that people like BDS and notanewbie were not included in it. Therefore it ought to be broadened in its scope as well as extended for the full life of this site.

What good promise was made by creating the directive was invalidated, however, by the creation of the Spider Hole, which not only abets and encourages the abuse by the lower common denominator participants in this forum, but even worsens the problem, by incitiing non-Houston morons into the kind of behavior that gave Houston its bad reputation; which out-of-town morons then re-export the stupidity back to open forums.

Activity on eccie is less than it was when it was new. Why is that? If the so-called Saint-Chris and his cronies would expand their horizons beyond the small bands of hoodlums who have trashed it, this wouldn't be the case.
Both handles are retired. Duh...
Old 11-18-2011, 08:57 AM   #4
Guest030915
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Can someone enlighten dumbfucks like me what this spiderhole thing is?
Old 11-18-2011, 09:01 AM   #5
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Encounters: 37

Old 11-18-2011, 09:12 AM   #6
Raphael
BANNED

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Both handles are retired. Duh...
Good news, good riddance - and great idea. Retiring the likes of WTF, Texasjohn1965, offshoredrilling, Reese McLaine aka RM, coven, jackflash, and so on and so forth, would indeed be a more efficacious way of cleaning up this site, than merely extending the directive to them.

And also less work on mods, once the deed has been effected.

Thank you Reese, for a constructive contribution.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:18 AM   #7
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Encounters: 37

Hey crybaby.. get it straight. Its not jackflash. It's Jack Flash!
Old 11-18-2011, 09:28 AM   #8
Timk48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

(looking on with amazement and wondering what this is about)

The day is beautiful. That's my constructive criticism.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:25 AM   #9
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

raphy, maybe I'm not as big of a guttersnipe as you may have previously thought.

No, I'm not a member of the spider hole. I remember at one social when some provider (who will remain unnamed) mentioned the spider hole to me. When I told her I never heard of it, she looked at me in total shock and apologized to me for mentioning it, and asked me to please forget about.

Like I give a shit.

Then again, any group who would have sophia as a mod, I would stay far away from. No telling when you would piss her off and you would have to suffer the consequences.

These little cliques like the spider hole and the hellraisers give me a good laugh. Kind of reminds me of post adolescent stuff in the midst of adult stuff.

For the most part, they are harmless, so let them have their fun.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:26 AM   #10
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Who really cares about the spider hole? The only thing I would like is for some of these ass holes to be restricted to only use it. If you want more people to join get on the mods that control it. This thread should've been placed in there as the rest of us don't give a shit.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:30 AM   #11
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

If I pretended to care, would you shut the fuck up?

Didn't think so......

The hole serves a purpose, unlike you.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:37 AM   #12
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
Good news, good riddance - and great idea. Retiring the likes of WTF, Texasjohn1965, offshoredrilling, Reese McLaine aka RM, coven, jackflash, and so on and so forth, would indeed be a more efficacious way of cleaning up this site, than merely extending the directive to them.

And also less work on mods, once the deed has been effected.

Thank you Reese, for a constructive contribution.
gee Raphael, I only know you from the spider hole. I rarely post in Texas. I know only bits of the directive. I did not know I was part of it. So what is it that I can or can not do per the directive. Not that I really care. Just would be nice to know. Maybe a mod here can PM me what I need to know.

Thanks
OSD

PS: better, let me know in the spider hole
Old 11-18-2011, 11:44 AM   #13
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Fuck the spiderhole...well maybe not. Some people are still stuck on high school.
Old 11-18-2011, 12:26 PM   #14
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Uhhh stop whining already. No one was "included" right off the bat...we all got invited in little by little. Same with my forum. You can't really think of all the people you want in at the same time, so as you see them post you put their name in. BDS and NAN were both in there last I heard.

It was supposed to be for us misfits who kept getting banned...like me lol. WTF rocks!
Old 11-18-2011, 02:59 PM   #15
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I don't care about anything the OP says about anything if anything.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women