Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47768
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2011, 10:46 AM   #46
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Also IMO personality does make a difference, you that dont think so then dont complain next time you got someone that lays there like a dead fish....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 11:03 AM   #47
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Also IMO personality does make a difference, you that dont think so then dont complain next time you got someone that lays there like a dead fish....
100% agree. Personality is more important to me than anything. I don't want to be fucking a girl that I don't "click" with. Just ain't no fun.
Jack Flash is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:14 PM   #48
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

That's interesting.

If personality and intelligence is so important to you, why not get that from a 'regular' woman? Why pay to have an 'intelligent' woman give you the time of day when you should be able to get it for free in other places?
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:49 PM   #49
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

If its not important to you then why do you even need a woman at all? I mean you can get off all on yoir own right?
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:11 PM   #50
rubyred
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 59544
My ECCIE Reviews

IMHO. I don't think that any man wants to pay for a rude or an uninvolved woman when they're spending their hard earned money. Personality does matter to an extent. the ones that spend hundreds or thousands for an upscale woman, they want the WHOLE package. they expect it. they go back for seconds for more than the good pussy... They got along with her, they clicked.
rubyred is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:15 PM   #51
Max-Max-Max
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

+1 again for Ruby.

Is that a new avatar pic? Wonderful photography!

Max-Max-Max is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:23 PM   #52
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
That's interesting.

If personality and intelligence is so important to you, why not get that from a 'regular' woman? Why pay to have an 'intelligent' woman give you the time of day when you should be able to get it for free in other places?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
If its not important to you then why do you even need a woman at all? I mean you can get off all on yoir own right?
I need another vacation... both of you are starting to make sense?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:35 PM   #53
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

I’m sitting around recovering from a tummy tuck so what the H. I have nothing better to do so here it goes. We charge what we want to charge for various reasons. It just depends on what one wants out of life personally, emotionally and financially. I charge what I charge because I do not care for high volume and I prefer a certain class of gentleman. I prefer not just a GFE experience but also more of a courtesan experience. That’s why I have a higher rate. It’s just that simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
Anything over $200/H is overrated, and that is generous. Plenty of good ladies with great service on that range. I never pay more $200 and never will and I don't care if that pussy is made of gold....

I wish more asian ladies and latinas will flood the Houston market and put the $$$$$ ladies out of business.... Slowly it will happen as I've seen it in California already....
It’s the oldest profession in the world. No amount of flooding the market with newer more exotic women is going to change the fact that there will always be pricing all over the place in any given market.

I’m just curious, why would you want to put the higher priced ladies out of business? You said no pisass is worth over $200, so what do you care? You’ll never see me. I would think you would want to force prices down, but to wish the higher priced ladies out of business seems a bit bitter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
That's interesting.

You said it yourself. You SHOULD be able to get it free in other places. But obviously you are not at least not all the time. And free is relative. Free sugar is quite possibly THE MOST EXPENSIVE thing period that a man may ever pay for in his WHOLE life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I can afford any of those Ladies, and I doubt they could hold a candle to my ATF, whether BCD or just hanging out.
From your posts I know who your ATF is. I don’t know what she charges, but she’s smokin’ hot. I would think she does quite well
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:37 PM   #54
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

+2 for Ruby!

Rambro, I'm not going to go into all the details about my love life on here with you, but to me, personality is key, looks are second, and skills are third. To each their own.

I'm not going to spend 5 minutes with a girl if she doesn't have a good personality. If she is a rude, obnoxious bitch that chews with her mouth open, I ain't spending no time, nor money on her. Just my opinion. I like girls with a little finesse, with a little if not alot of class. The girls that I review on this board are the farthest thing from what I actually go for in real life. This is all make believe and fun and entertaining to me. My real life is quite different.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:13 PM   #55
rubyred
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Why yes it is I just had those done. More to come in the next few days

Thanks max3 hehe... I hope u don't mind that I call u max3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-Max-Max View Post
+1 again for Ruby.

Is that a new avatar pic? Wonderful photography!

Old 06-30-2011, 04:20 PM   #56
NorthWood
Valued Poster

Under RubyRed. :-)
NorthWood is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 04:57 PM   #57
Jpb6869
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
IMHO. I don't think that any man wants to pay for a rude or an uninvolved woman when they're spending their hard earned money. Personality does matter to an extent. the ones that spend hundreds or thousands for an upscale woman, they want the WHOLE package. they expect it. they go back for seconds for more than the good pussy... They got along with her, they clicked.
Ruby has been on my radar for a LONG time...and the sad thing is I'm about 10 minutes from her....
Jpb6869 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 05:03 PM   #58
rubyred
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpb6869 View Post
Ruby has been on my radar for a LONG time...and the sad thing is I'm about 10 minutes from her....

and youve waited this long???

Old 06-30-2011, 05:20 PM   #59
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

JP....Ruby Sandwich.. you top, me bottom.. lol

hmmm... south houston it says.. I'm clear lake, guess that means I'm SE Houston.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:50 PM   #60
rubyred
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

yay for SOUTH EAST!! there needs to be more guys over here lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women