Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41741
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36086
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-29-2011, 10:41 AM   #31
MarleyMonroe
Account Disabled

User ID: 3208
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
But the product/service is a bit more personal than a car/thing where you know there is an extreme mark up in anticipation of haggling. Personal service value vs object. BIG difference.

Think of this as a job rather than a thing. If you walk into work tomorrow and your boss starts to haggle on this month's salary just to see if he can get away with it would you take it personally? Most would. In fact most would start job hunting. You would lose all respect for any loser who caved in to the boss wouldn't you? I certainly would.

Now if you make it known in a courteous manner before setting the appointment that you are interested but are forced to go elsewhere because of rates then that leaves it to her to offer a compromise if she wants your business. Otherwise call the next one on the list. Hopefully there is a list.
very good post babe! thats the best way to look at it. I always work with people on rates, if u are a regular that is. But what gets me is the guys who only want to pay half of my said rate... thats asking for a little much in my opinion. 20-30$ off is one thing... 70$ and up is another!
Old 06-29-2011, 10:42 AM   #32
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Everyone wants a deal and everything is negotiable....

I have been in sales for over a decade and I am always wanting a deal... You will never know what you do not ask.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:44 AM   #33
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
I get you point i really do, maybe i am wrong for wanting the illusion that this is more than just a business transaction.

I think you are missing my point and that is that I, Jules Jaguar feel insulted when guys haggle my rates. I enjoy what i do and being a single woman this is how i have my fun as well. I just dont like to be made to feel like an item on the clearance rack. Some guys hunt for bargain pussy some hunt for a quality experience and im okay with that. My rates are not outrageous they are actually pretty fair from what ive seen around. I just dont like the way it makes me feel when i am haggled & not afraid to speak my mind on the subject.
Bargain pussy and quality experience are not mutually exclusive.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:46 AM   #34
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
.........There are plenty of guys out there who still can and will pay whatever rate the lady is asking with no hesitation if thats the lady they want to see.
Which is why you shouldn't hate on the bargain seekers......

But those guys you mention that will pay any price?... We are working on educating them!
Old 06-29-2011, 10:49 AM   #35
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Bargain pussy and quality experience are not mutually exclusive.
agreed
Old 06-29-2011, 10:51 AM   #36
MarleyMonroe
Account Disabled

User ID: 3208
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
Everyone wants a deal and everything is negotiable....

I have been in sales for over a decade and I am always wanting a deal... You will never know what you do not ask.

Having come from sales myself, i get it. But somethings can not be discounted! A car, yes... but i sold time shares, the rates were set, and in my 5 years there i never had a customer question that. Same with security systems. Yes this buis is very different since we set our rates, lol there is no market price barcode on us to be scanned. So i understand asking for a break on the rate, if you have seen the girl. But if it is your first time visiting her and u are asking for a discount, thats not a good way to start things, in my opinion!
Old 06-29-2011, 10:51 AM   #37
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

Reka, I get what you're saying but I think you forgot to factor in business reputation- if a girl becomes known for seeing 5 guys that offered 20% less than her hourly rate then she might make money that week or that visit but the next time she comes to town she won't find a whole lot of people willing to pay full price when they heard through the grapevine that if they band together and sit it out they can get a steep discount. Some people might assume that she must be more flawed than average goods if she's willing to come down on price so routinely.

As an aside, and this is just from what I've heard from other people since I've never done 30 minutes- basically the only thing that changes with a 30 minute appointment is the amount of money...most guys still leave around the 45 minute/hour mark. A few girls have mentioned that after they started offering 30 minutes they didn't get very many longer date requests because often the overnight date kinda guy has a bit of disdain for the 30 minute fellow and doesn't want to book a girl that has been essentially having a train ran on her by "cheap bastards" all week. There are still lots of potential clients that believe high rate= low volume and low rate=high volume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcaSxT View Post
Say you don't offer 30 minute sessions and a guy offers you slightly more than your hourly rate for a 30 minute because that's all he wants. 1, you get money 2, you don't work as long, 3, you can squeeze in another session even another 30 minute and make more in that combined hour than in a 1 hour session.

Or say 5 guys offered you 20% less than your hourly rate during your stay here, you decline to see them and have a slow visit. You could have recouped some of the loss on the hourly rate by increasing your volume. That's what retail stores do when they have SALES....
Old 06-29-2011, 10:53 AM   #38
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe View Post
Having come from sales myself, i get it. But somethings can not be discounted! A car, yes... but i sold time shares, the rates were set, and in my 5 years there i never had a customer question that. Same with security systems. Yes this buis is very different since we set our rates, lol there is no market price barcode on us to be scanned. So i understand asking for a break on the rate, if you have seen the girl. But if it is your first time visiting her and u are asking for a discount, thats not a good way to start things, in my opinion!
im not always the best with my words ill admit that but this is exactly the point i was trying to make, thanks hun

now im off to lunch, thanks for all the feedback guys!
Old 06-29-2011, 10:54 AM   #39
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Juat look at it this way....if someone haggles you then theres no need to screen or waste your time. You already know the person is a loser you don't wanna meet! I had a client tell me he couldn't afford my rates (I increased them when I became better known). I kept them low for him for 2 years but after awhile I figured it was time for him to pay the full price. I let him know and he still said he couldn't afford my rates. So I told him to get lost. He came back and told me he was willing to pay full price. Sometimes I think these hagglers are just out to use you. It has nothing to do with how poor they are.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:20 AM   #40
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
im not hating on anyone, its also in the way you ask. There are plenty of guys out there who still can and will pay whatever rate the lady is asking with no hesitation if thats the lady they want to see.

Maybe im old fashioned, maybe im just bat shit crazy who knows LOL
Old 06-29-2011, 11:26 AM   #41
AsianDream~LinhMai
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 83048
My ECCIE Reviews

Everyone out to get a deal... even millionares... thats how the became rich, saving $ when they can!
Old 06-29-2011, 11:28 AM   #42
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

I just heard that Jules is moving to Austin!

But seriously, I've heard and seen the haggling going on here which is kind of pathetic. If you can't pay a provider's posted price, go find a SW or BP girl or make your aquaintance with a pimp that knock some off the price for favors or become a pimp.......

Just like it was said before (I think, didn't read much because some of you are long winded....errr long <insert some type of typing term>), providers' prices are THEIR prices that THEY set. If they are not getting much business, they will lower them to accomodate the flow of business.

See y'all in August Austin!
Old 06-29-2011, 11:44 AM   #43
screwey
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
.... Sometimes I think these hagglers are just out to use you. It has nothing to do with how poor they are....
Old 06-29-2011, 01:04 PM   #44
austingeek
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

if you find a customer haggling with you insulting, them move along. Find a customer that is more in your price range.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:22 PM   #45
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
You are a business darling......

Smile and say no Thank-You like I do.

Complaining is simply lower class and far more unprofessional than the guy trying to get you to lower your rate.
Brilliant.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women