Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47680
pyramider46370
bambino40411
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35604
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2022, 05:43 PM   #16
herbieh
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Such an intriguing scenario in our lifetimes. On one hand, I deeply respect Musk because I feel like he's a visionary and do'er....unlike most corporate shmucks. On the other hand, I feel like he could be playing us all for a fool...

As for Trump, I respect him, but like Biden, he'll be too old to be effective, in my opinion...
herbieh is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 01:40 PM   #17
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default People don't bother to do their research...

Quote:
Originally Posted by saustin View Post
Musk was born in South Africa and not eligible to be POTUS.

Musk is threatening to shut down his Fremont, CA plant because:
1. Over 250 employees have filed a class action labor suit with CA DOL, US DOL stating that the plant was racially segregated - black employees could not access "whites only" areas of the plant without a white manager's "permission".
2. A black employee was shot dead in the company parking lot and Tesla refused to cooperate with local LE trying to investigate the homicide. Now US DOJ is involved.

Musk is threatening to close his Boca Chica, TX "Spaceport" because:
1. He has exploded not 1, not 2, not 3, but FOUR Dragon Heavy booster rockets, spewing debris and highly toxic solid booster fuel outside of his property into protected wetlands. He refuses to clean up his mess, saying that his responsibility ends at his property line. I didn't realize how big these rockets are until I saw a diagram. Each is about 1/3 larger than the Saturn V that took US astronauts to the moon. I also found out that the reason why the boosters keep exploding is that he is using a super oxygen enriched solid propellant that is highly volatile. NASA refuses to use the propellant in their rockets. NASA and the EPA refuse to permit future "launches".

2. A tractor trailer pulled into the only state owned access road to Boca Chica, failed to yield proper right of way to oncoming traffic, and stuck an oncoming passenger vehicle filled with a family, killing all of the family - father, mother, children. Because Acting Imposter Governor Abbott has his tongue so deep up Musk's ass, no criminal investigation into the crash was pursued, and no criminal charges for vehicular manslaughter were filed.

Musk is actively negotiating with Russia to build a "Gigafactory" in Russia and his "Gigafactory" in China is operating at 110 - 120 % over capacity. (Easy to do with slave labor.) Manufacture of his toy Teslas incorporates highly sophisticated chips that can be retro engineered and put into "smart" precision guided munitions (rockets and bombs). Just what Putin needs to bomb Ukraine into submission. But in all fairness, if Putin is stupid enough to use the chips that Musk uses in his "auto pilot" software, his rockets will land in China, not Ukraine...

Musk and "Pharma Bro" are cut of the same cloth. Musk only cares about power. He would make a perfect President.
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 02:00 PM   #18
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

musk is a punk ass bitch. He cares for one thing only. musk!!!!!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 05:52 AM   #19
rich3171
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Why would someone who made so much money developing electric cars want to support a political group that is against all forms of alternative energy? The republicans continue to find the dumbest people on earth to represent their party and somehow this attracts Elon.
rich3171 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 11:38 AM   #20
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default We are led to believe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich3171 View Post
Why would someone who made so much money developing electric cars want to support a political group that is against all forms of alternative energy? The republicans continue to find the dumbest people on earth to represent their party and somehow this attracts Elon.

That Musk is the richest man on earth. Truth of the matter is, he's using Twitter to inflate / deflate Tesla's stock values prior to making big sell-offs. In the SEC circles, it's known as "pump and dump" and is illegal. He's under 2 - 3 SEC investigations for illegal stock trading practices.

He's playing a shell game with all of his Giga factories. Nobody can say what his real net worth is, because nobody knows how much debt load he's carrying across all of his factories in all parts of the world.

Musk likes dumb people who buy his kit cars, put them on "AutoPilot" and then sit in the back seat and stream on social media.

The Taliban Party likes dumb people because they believe in Jewish Space lasers and will attack the Capitol on demand.

Both exist because there are dumb people with lots of time and money. No contradictions there. Musk doesn't give a shit about the environment, that's why he keeps blowing up rockets in south TX and polluting the local waterways with highly toxic rocket fuel.
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 07:11 PM   #21
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by aFelationado View Post
It's fine not to like Elon, but to not give him credit for probably being one of the smartest people alive is crazy. I'm an engineer and it fascinates me how he can have a deep-level impromptu conversation about various topics like rocket science, computer programing/machine learning, neurology, applied physics, electrical engineering, and the list goes on. The radical left is just butt-hurt that he, like many once prominent liberals, has taken the red pill and walked away from a party of hate and division. Just like Bill Maher, Dave Chappel, Rogan, Kanye, etc.

Not quite true...

Chappelle still roasts racism and etc...he has an unique way of looking at issues that have a lot of logic. Like Maher, they aren't on the big cancel especially for things a person did a decade or so ago.

Rogan isn't liberal...anything libertarian simply because of the forbidden subject.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 05:18 PM   #22
Art Vanderlay
Gaining Momentum

Duh.... That is a problem with the uninformed voter... this forum is probably not a good place to give or get political advice..... Just saying
Musk was not born in the USA
Art Vanderlay is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women