Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should Luke Wyatt Be Banned?
Yes 21 60.00%
No 14 40.00%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-13-2016, 09:35 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Should Luke Wyatt Be Banned?

This guy is seriously off his rocker. We don't a very high bar for decency, but he is lowest we've ever had on here, by a long way. He lies about being a veteran. He demeans the lovely ladies who post here, with brutality. He's threatened most all of us. He's obviously got problems with his daughters or he wouldn't be bragging about them on a hooker board. Must be some HDH's there. He lies about being Italian, and being a mob enforcer. I could go on, but let's just see if we can't get this festering pus pocket from the anus of humanity out of here, and bring our happy little cesspool back up to code.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 10:02 PM   #2
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Lubed-Wide-ass is a stolen valor poseur. Lubed Wide-ass became active in this forum this past summer, and he consistently misspelled the word 'sergeant' in his forum posts. At that time, his profile read "Retired Army Seargeant", and he led the forum to believe he was a First Sergeant. Now, Lubed Wide-ass has promoted himself to Command Sergeant Major, so that his rank comports with his fabricated time-line, i.e., Lubed Wide-ass (in his ignorance of Army Regs) was, inadvertently and unwittingly, claiming to be the "oldest" First Sergeant in the Army extended beyond the age the Army routinely retires senior First Sergeants. By 'promoting' himself to Command Sergeant Major, Lubed Wide-ass makes his fabricated story comport with Army regulations. Lubed Wide-ass is a fraud.

Other interesting instances where it is evident that Lubed Wide-ass strayed from the truth or his current political position:

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
In my 55 years on this earth
Quote:
I haven't missed an election in the last 40 years
Quote:
I am 60 years old
Quote:
I don't know how you could continue to support the democratic ticket - Hilary is owned by corporations - Donald Trump would make a great president he owes no allegiance to anyone
Quote:
You are correct Hilary is a lying fraud - DEMS are sheep they will follow anyone - I think Hilary will be worst than Onama and it really takes a lot to be worst than Obama.

Ekim the Inbred Chimp will be along shortly after doing a trick at his Glory Hole to once again demonstrate that he is the only prosimian jackass on the planet. His butt buddy, the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, will be bringing up Ekim the Inbred CHimp's rear like a dog in heat. Hasa Diga, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 10:04 PM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I see WeeEndowed voted. He must have pulled Fisting Chaps out of his Lubed Wideass in order to get to the computer
Old 10-13-2016, 10:25 PM   #4
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

It looks like the CreepyoldGuy is still stalking me. Do you have a fetish for Italian guys? I am sorry I don't swing that way- when you become a MOD or create your own forum and I break your rules then you can talk about banning me. If you don't like what I have to say use the ignore button. The fact you created a poll about and you post on all my threads, you apparently like me- you are a sick creepy individual.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 10:48 PM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

LMFAO SOF and chimp dick Wanting someone banned. Just hit that RTM and register your complaint girls. Or have a poll...........LMAO
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 11:19 PM   #6
Revenant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

No need to ban Luke_Wyatt.

As soon as the election is over he/she will disappear from this board.

I just wonder why the Clinton machine hired a troll to post on a hooker board. Trying to make sure Bill stayed in line?
Revenant is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 11:22 PM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Don't worry, Luke. WhinlyLittleBitch starts polls like this about other posters from time to time.

This was just your turn in the barrel.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 11:42 PM   #8
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Lol! I just wanted to call WeeEndowed a "festering pus pocket from the anus of humanity", which he is, and have him read it. He's as Italian as Crab Rangoon. Lying pus pocket! He's a short, fat, Swede living in his elderly mother's basement fantasizing about having hot daughters he'd like to . . . when he retires from his entirely made up, illustrious military career. In the meantime, he Lubes his Wideass and waits for AssupHomo and Little Fredo to come over and shove Swedish meatballs up his ass and then he tries to shoot them into their mouths. They have such fun together!
Old 10-14-2016, 01:43 AM   #9
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Lube is a fat lying POS. He should have been baneed along time ago.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 01:51 AM   #10
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
It looks like the CreepyoldGuy is still stalking me. Do you have a fetish for Italian guys? I am sorry I don't swing that way- when you become a MOD or create your own forum and I break your rules then you can talk about banning me. If you don't like what I have to say use the ignore button. The fact you created a poll about and you post on all my threads, you apparently like me- you are a sick creepy individual.
Looks like you took COG off ignore.

Fucking psychopath.
Old 10-14-2016, 02:50 AM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It looks like the CreepyoldGuy is still stalking me.
Quit flattering yourself. You're not worth a second thought.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 05:43 AM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Asswipe can hold him down while RM kicks him in the balls a few times. And then she can kick Asswipes tiny meat.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 06:17 AM   #13
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Lube is a fat lying POS. He should have been baneed along time ago.
Merely lying about being Italian should get anyone banned!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 08:36 AM   #14
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Quit flattering yourself. You're not worth a second thought.
He needs to go.
Old 10-14-2016, 09:09 AM   #15
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Lubed-Wide-ass is a stolen valor poseur. Lubed Wide-ass became active in this forum this past summer, and he consistently misspelled the word 'sergeant' in his forum posts. At that time, his profile read "Retired Army Seargeant", and he led the forum to believe he was a First Sergeant. Now, Lubed Wide-ass has promoted himself to Command Sergeant Major, so that his rank comports with his fabricated time-line, i.e., Lubed Wide-ass (in his ignorance of Army Regs) was, inadvertently and unwittingly, claiming to be the "oldest" First Sergeant in the Army extended beyond the age the Army routinely retires senior First Sergeants. By 'promoting' himself to Command Sergeant Major, Lubed Wide-ass makes his fabricated story comport with Army regulations. Lubed Wide-ass is a fraud.

Other interesting instances where it is evident that Lubed Wide-ass strayed from the truth or his current political position:

Ekim the Inbred Chimp will be along shortly after doing a trick at his Glory Hole to once again demonstrate that he is the only prosimian jackass on the planet. His butt buddy, the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, will be bringing up Ekim the Inbred CHimp's rear like a dog in heat. Hasa Diga, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Proof is in the pudding.
Quote:
You are the creepy fool around here. Take that back to you're Yahoo group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Looks like you took COG off ignore.

Fucking psychopath.
Just another internet weirdo.

In my 55 years on this earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I haven't missed an election in the last 40 years

Quote:
I am 60 years old

Quote:
I don't know how you could continue to support the democratic ticket - Hilary is owned by corporations - Donald Trump would make a great president he owes no allegiance to anyone

Quote:
You are correct Hilary is a lying fraud - DEMS are sheep they will follow anyone - I think Hilary will be worst than Onama and it really takes a lot to be worst than Obama.
R.M. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women