Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59946
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2016, 10:39 PM   #316
cluefinder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie View Post
C'est note! i won't...I understand you don't care about my opinion or want it so i will just say this
One can only claim respect by how she respect herself..Men get highly entertain by drama of woman the one that create it or bit in it...Lurkers analyse how ladies conduct themself.Most men want a slut in the bedroom but wouldn't go dinner with a girl that conduct herself in public without manners and proper behavior....Board are a form of advertisement...You are responsable of the message you send out there

Good luck beautiful!I do wish you the best xox VJ

Victoria,
My reply may certainly ruin my opportunity to meet you ! Since I have your attention, can I go ahead and schedule an appointment with you when you arrive in Little Rock? Can I use Ginger as my reference or do you that would be inappropriate at this time??

I would like to see the kind of atmosphere on the boards that you speak of but with high school students acting like girls in the !movie "Mean Girls" we will never have that. It's really all about jealousy. Plain and simple but what they don't realize is that there is enough to go around. lol. Here is my proof of the jealousy. Notice the date of this thread and the date on the proof.

I patiently awaiting your reply to my scheduled appt.
Thank you Love!!

STAFF EDIT: Private communications with the r/w name of provider in it removed.
cluefinder is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 10:41 PM   #317
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

The most amazing thing about this thread is that 21 pages in, it's still running.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 02:06 AM   #318
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Default OUTING ON ANOTHER LEVEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluefinder View Post

As for Lolah, you know what danielle did to that girl. You guys are friends. I admit that I don't know all the details but someone out there does. Its no secret....the craigslist pictures which led back to Danielle. That was genius!!
Craigslist.....
Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 03:55 AM   #319
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok. I'm obviously late to the party. When this particular thread hit the board I received a text message from Serinity with the link enclosed and saying how she felt she was being attacked. I read the thread and chose not to respond for a couple of reasons.

1. I had just met Serinity for the first time and her son. We met for dinner and I thought she was very sweet.

2. I'm friends with both Ginger and Danielle on and off this board.

Now over the years I have been in this hobby I have made some mistakes and I learned from them. I've grown as a provider and I love this hobby and my clients. Discretion is a key factor here. It is what keeps us safe and out of jail.

So with that being said...

Who the fuck do you think you are outing her the way you did. Umm.. Do you forget that I know both of your real names, where you live, job that you do, personal and private number. Do you have any idea how fucked up that is. You may not like Ginger but you have no fucking right to manipulate a client into texting and threatening her for posting in a thread in open forum then outing her on top of that. Not only was that childish on your part but it was fucking wrong. Then on top of that you got a member banned with your bullshit. And not just any member, I know cluefinder personally and how soft hearted he is. He is a great guy and you drag him into your bullshit AND NOW HE IS BANNED... If you could not handle your thread you should have asked the mods to fucking close it. But instead you and him gang up and out Ginger. In no way, shape, form, or fashion is that OK. I could be a major bitch and start telling things that I know about you. But I'm not going to do that because it's not my business to tell it. But I will say this you better watch your step sweetie. Don't drag our clients into your bullshit because you can dish it out but can't take it. Discretion is what keeps us safe and out of jail and karma gonna eat your ass up for that shit. Like her or not neither of you had any right doing that. It was fucking wrong and extremely unprofessional. Grow the fuck up, stop being so sensitive, and don't forget your a whore to and like us or not we protect our here in this hobby. We keep you safe like you keep us safe. Both provider and hobbyist alike. If you can't take if anymore have the thread closed. But never ever put someone out like that.
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 04:50 AM   #320
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
Fiesty, intelligent women,,,BabyDallas and Trinity Kane (FUCK YOU ,YOU ARE FIRED AUTHOR)can show their Board persona without retribution and the next provider can't?

Moderators aren't taking the bait,,,

things like this always bring a smile to my face.
Old 04-08-2016, 10:57 AM   #321
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 214665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Trinity idk who ur directing Tht comment at but first off I didn't get anyone banned and second off I didn't even kno a pic was posted by anyone so for u to jump on here and talk Shit to me is really out of line and uncalled for. I haven't done anything. Wrong and Tht includes getting a client to fight my battles for me. I can take care of myself I don't need a client to do it for me. I'm sorry Tht u have clearly Miss interpreted the situation but u are wasting ur time. Go ahead and go run ur mouth about wtf ever u feel u need to run ur mouth about me sweetie I'm not worried trust me. I hope u have a blessed day.

For u to say that me and him outted ginger ur fucking ridiculous I have handled this thread just fine and I didn't out ginger in anyway shape or form and for u to take wat a client did and blame me is fucking lame. Grow up urself trinity cause ur placing the blame on the wrong person. I didn't do shit to ginger.
SerenityXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 11:20 AM   #322
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok lil mama. Talk that shit if you want to, but believe what I say when I tell you I'm the last one you wanna run your mouth to or about. I read the messages that were sent to her and my message was directed at you and him. If you had no part in the outing then it is directed solely at him. But you the one bucked back and bit that bone boo. I call shit like I see it sweetie. You met me and you know that. As I stated I like you and I think your nice. I have no beef with you or him. So you can take my comment add you like. I personally don't give a shit either way
Old 04-08-2016, 12:00 PM   #323
Funwithjane
Registered Member

How are you going to direct a message to someone that is banned? That guy was starting get annoying but he had my interest. lol

Seems like now that you have yourself some new Mr Ed teeth you have new found confidençe.

You say that you have made mistakes...... Are you talking about the one where you STAFF EDIT: Medical speculation is against the guidelines...
Funwithjane is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 12:12 PM   #324
hogmanjones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

LOL, "funwithjane" on your first day with your first post coming out swinging! Something tells me this thread ain't ending anytime soon.
hogmanjones is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 12:55 PM   #325
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
Ok lil mama. Talk that shit if you want to, but believe what I say when I tell you I'm the last one you wanna run your mouth to or about. I read the messages that were sent to her and my message was directed at you and him. If you had no part in the outing then it is directed solely at him. But you the one bucked back and bit that bone boo. I call shit like I see it sweetie. You met me and you know that. As I stated I like you and I think your nice. I have no beef with you or him. So you can take my comment add you like. I personally don't give a shit either way
No shit talking here only speaking the truth. Idk Wat bone ur talking about but I don't bite any bone only suck it. Quite extraordinarily might I add. But I'm done with this entire conversation because it has nothing to do with me. U do ur thing trinity I wish u the best.

But on a better much more positive not its a beautiful day to suck some dick.
Old 04-08-2016, 12:59 PM   #326
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funwithjane View Post
How are you going to direct a message to someone that is banned? That guy was starting get annoying but he had my interest. lol

Seems like now that you have yourself some new Mr Ed teeth you have new found confidençe.

You say that you have made mistakes...... Are you talking about the one where you have bareback with clients and end up getting pregnant?
Oh boie! This just got more interesting!

Shots fired, shots fired!!!!

Very nice pics Serenity, your pic thread has gotten more attention than any other out there in recent memory.
Guest030317 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 01:10 PM   #327
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funwithjane View Post

You say that you have made mistakes...... Are you talking about the one where you STAFF EDIT: Medical speculation is against the guidelines...
GASP!!! What a turn of events!!!
Iridemhard is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 01:14 PM   #328
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I see in Trinity signature line "coming soon with SerenityXX" is that still a go?
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 01:16 PM   #329
hogmanjones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

LOL, I'd love to be in the middle of that! Get 'em started then jump in and hang on!
hogmanjones is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 01:36 PM   #330
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's the cunt I'm telling u. Lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women