Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35472
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2015, 09:39 AM   #1
CavalierFan11
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12
Default Drivers License info for verification (newbie)

A provider I currently have my eye on lists taking a photo of me next to my Drivers License (info must be visible) as one of the ways I can verify myself. Is this safe or unsafe? I ask as someone who's relatively new to the hobbie.
CavalierFan11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 09:48 AM   #2
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not sure what that would prove anyway. If she is using the available resources, she shouldn't have to ask for this.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 09:52 AM   #3
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

95%+ of providers are just girls trying to make a living who would never do anything untoward with that information. However, 5% may be batshit crazy. The problem is you can't tell which is which from a distance.

There are other ways to get past the newbie stage without giving away your personal information to a stranger.

Create a hobby identity for yourself with hobby number, name, and email. Then find a newbie friendly girl or two who will act as a reference and enjoy your own anonymity the same way the providers do.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 10:54 AM   #4
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavalierFan11 View Post
Is this safe or unsafe?
Only you can answer that.

Assuming that the 5% bat shit crazy that Spice stated is also the probability that your pic and info is made public. Is that low enough for you? Depends on the consequences to you if it were made public. What do you have to lose? Are you a single guy working for Vivid? Or are you married, headmaster of a private, very expensive all girls school, coach of your kid's soccer team, deacon at your church and running for political office? And even if you were the latter, perhaps the danger of being discovered adds to the excitement for you.

So, yeah, only you can answer if the risk vs. reward is worth it. Also, you could go with a BP, no screening chick but that has it's own potential problems. Quite a conundrum, huh?

tl;dr: Don't do it.
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:05 AM   #5
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

IMO there is absolutely no valid reason for a provider to need this info. Offer to trade RW info with her and see what kind of reaction you get. According to your reviews you appear to be in Houston, lots of rental pussy down there. Stay safe !
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:15 AM   #6
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

If you don't have provider references, and don't want to give an individual provider your I.D. information, perhaps sign up for a verification site like P411 or Date Check. Anyhoo, if that's what she requires and you're not comfortable with it, move on.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:31 AM   #7
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Never and I mean never give your DL to any provider, This is info that can be used in many ways that is detrimental to you. If you can't find another way to see her then don't fucking see her.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 01:19 PM   #8
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
If you don't have provider references, and don't want to give an individual provider your I.D. information, perhaps sign up for a verification site like P411 or Date Check. Anyhoo, if that's what she requires and you're not comfortable with it, move on.
Solid advice right there.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 05:25 PM   #9
CavalierFan11
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

Thanks for the tips, everyone.
CavalierFan11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 05:32 PM   #10
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavalierFan11 View Post
A provider I currently have my eye on lists taking a photo of me next to my Drivers License (info must be visible) as one of the ways I can verify myself. Is this safe or unsafe? I ask as someone who's relatively new to the hobbie.
It is standard to use some type of employment verif if you are absolutely new. If your employment info cannot be used, or verified, then you sort of leave her no other option. As was stated, you could try one of the verification services stated, which will still require similar verif - so your in the same place, but only providing it once rather than a to a few ladies. However, some of us still require our own screening on top whatever the verif site did, because you don't have references, so you're still at square one.

Being a newbie has it's growing pains, even for newbie ladies. Once you have a couple of references under your belt (pun intended), it should be smoother sailing. Just note, the safer a lady is trying to be, (for herself and her already existing friends) the safer she will tend to be for you.
Solitaire is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 08:10 PM   #11
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default Patience and keep it safe works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
95%+ of providers are just girls trying to make a living who would never do anything untoward with that information. However, 5% may be batshit crazy. The problem is you can't tell which is which from a distance.

There are other ways to get past the newbie stage without giving away your personal information to a stranger.

Create a hobby identity for yourself with hobby number, name, and email. Then find a newbie friendly girl or two who will act as a reference and enjoy your own anonymity the same way the providers do.
The idea of " How much personel information to give" has come up again and again. Spiceitup is spot on! If your despiration makes you willing to risk your safety, you need to reconsider what you're doing here! There are a lot of great ladies who will entertain a "newbe". Especially if you expose a respectful personality in your interactions. There are a lot of ladies who really just want to know that you aren't some kind of freak. You might miss out on some "really hot chicks" who only want "whatever". Get past it, be patient, keep your cool, and move on. You'll have lots of opportunities on this site to meet other great ladies. Don't worry about those who aren't available to you. The ladies I have had the best times with, were not that difficult to see. Enjoy the journey!
Hermosa is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 08:22 PM   #12
babysatin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 230966
My ECCIE Reviews

Lena had really good advice. Good luck sweetie and be safe!
babysatin is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 08:35 PM   #13
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Too many instances hereabouts of both hobbiest and provider personal information being misused.

Best if you use P411 or established (newbie friendly) providers for vouching.

Anything beyond that can be very risky. And you only find out how risky when it comes back to haunt you.

Happy Hobbying!
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:14 PM   #14
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post

A newbie friendly lady requires your real information. She doesn't ask for dumb stuff like taking pictures and recording numbers from your identification. The information you give to verify yourself you'd give to a stranger on a bus or in a bar. A woman with a great reputation can be a great reference for you. She values your privacy like she values her own, much like if not more than P411.

What you're asking him to do is get rejected by a newbie friendly lady who cares about her safety. Who you're asking him to find is someone who doesn't care enough to screen. That's not newbie friendly. That's stupid.

And we don't keep any privacy. Every time you walk into an apartment, a hotel room that's not yours, you are put into a position of TRUST. Call it an equal exchange of power.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:46 PM   #15
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
A newbie friendly lady requires your real information. She doesn't ask for dumb stuff like taking pictures and recording numbers from your identification. The information you give to verify yourself you'd give to a stranger on a bus or in a bar. A woman with a great reputation can be a great reference for you. She values your privacy like she values her own, much like if not more than P411.

What you're asking him to do is get rejected by a newbie friendly lady who cares about her safety. Who you're asking him to find is someone who doesn't care enough to screen. That's not newbie friendly. That's stupid.

And we don't keep any privacy. Every time you walk into an apartment, a hotel room that's not yours, you are put into a position of TRUST. Call it an equal exchange of power.
You're doing quite a bit of generalizing. Yes some newbie friendly ladies require those things. He may be rejected by some if he is unwilling to provide alternate screening.

However, let's be honest. There are plenty of ladies who don't. They may not be his first, second, third, or fourth choice but there are plenty of them. I'm not speaking to what is safe for them, I'm speaking from the client's perspective which is what he asked for here.

It is not an equal exchange of power when one party is anonymous and the other is not. I have never known a conversation in a bar or on a bus to lead to a blackmail or relationship/custody/career damaging situation. The same cannot be said of a client revealing personal information to a provider or vice versa for that matter. 95%+ of the time it's fine....until it's not.

It is understandable why ladies would desire such information in order to feel comfortable meeting a gentleman without references. It is equally understandable why gentlemen would be reluctant to provide it. His question was posed from a client's perspective and answered accordingly.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women