Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Coed Discussions - New Mexico
Coed Discussions - New Mexico Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47609
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2015, 07:47 PM   #1
Bridgette Ann
RETIRED

User ID: 144934
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy This is not something I'd usually do

But...I don't know what else to do. I spent most of what I had on a city with no business then had a car problem that cost me 500 bucks. I don't know what to do or what I did wrong
Bridgette Ann is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 03:25 AM   #2
satchel22
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

this city isn't very internet friendly, even google maps has issues here. i'm not sure how the scene works here but it isn't with eccie like most places. i assume it is more of an old fashion hit the strip club or cruz the streets for hook ups.
satchel22 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 08:49 AM   #3
Kcskinsfan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Its a backpage city more than anything.
Kcskinsfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 10:31 AM   #4
Bridgette Ann
RETIRED

User ID: 144934
My ECCIE Reviews

Well after multiple cancelations and tons of flakey people. I'm out. Good Luck We Don't Act Like This In Texas! Peace!!
Bridgette Ann is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 01:34 PM   #5
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcskinsfan View Post
Its a backpage city more than anything.
BP isn't responsible for you guys cancelling on her. Just saying.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 02:08 PM   #6
lostinalb
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

It sucks that you had people cancel on you. I know, cause I have had the same. A provider set up a time, nothing. Or reschedule, and same. Maybe I just give off a bad vibe or something, but I can't count how many times I have been left hanging.
lostinalb is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 01:36 AM   #7
SweetNikki505
Account Disabled

User ID: 180606
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry to hear this once again. I hate to break it to you guys but in my experience , I encounter the most flakes and/or cancellations from here not BP, P411, my website, etc. You may not personally be one of the gents that do but there are quite a few hobbyists here that express interest than flake out and don't follow through or worse yet set actual appointments and then cancel them. More so than not , believe it or not. I don't know any other providers experience with this board but I have seen a few posts from visitors expressing the same experience as mine. I would estimate that the probability of follow through here is less than 25% while on the other venues it's probably reversed with at least 75% follow through. It's extremely baffling as this venue had such seasoned veteran hobbyists, you wouldn't expect it to be so. I have also seen posts in other venues about the cancellation rate here in NM being very high. It's too bad that those doing this are causing everyone else such a bad reputation. And while I feel badly for anyone who would get stood up, there is a huge difference between you guys getting stood up and the ladies getting stood up. Most ladies rely on their schedules to earn a living to pay their bills, expenses when traveling, etc. This is our job for a lot of us and cancellations/ flakes just don't pay the bills. Often times there is no or such little notice to make adjustments and schedule elsewhere. Can you imagine expecting to get paid and then not getting paid? I just wish everybody would be more courteous of other people's valuable time,
both hobbyists and providers. I personally don't like to waste others time as I get severely irritated at times when
my time is wasted. If this trend continues there will be less and less quality providers attracted to coming here and is likely hobbyists will find themselves experiencing more stand ups as the quality goes down and once reliable providers will end up double booking to ensure that their earnings stay on track. It's not just bad for the ladies but it's bad for the fellas as well.
SweetNikki505 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 11:04 AM   #8
dirt street cowboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

I understand, and appreciate your frustration, but wasting someone's time is wasting someone's time. I do not see much difference in who cancells the appointment, unless it is a legitimate reason and compensation is offered for the inconvenience. IMHO.
dirt street cowboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 07:57 PM   #9
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

You might have done nothing wrong Bridgette. Some times it's just bad timing and sometimes it's just the clients. Between Kripkickers coments and Sweetnickki, I guess Albuquerque might be a place to avoid. Sorry you mey with some bad luck.
Hermosa is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 09:57 PM   #10
nmman3838
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

You still around? I'd love to see you!
nmman3838 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 08:20 PM   #11
turtle138
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Yup sometimes it's just karma and other times it's a brick wall.
l have had it both ways here some times xxx $$$$ for something less than spectacular.
Then find someone for say $200 for an hour is an all out gfe.
It's like Russian roulette without the gun.
Texas seems to be less expensive and a little more playful.
turtle138 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 09:09 AM   #12
desm50309
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

If I were a provider I would get down right sick and tired of people here always trying to haggle my fee and pulling no shows. If I were a provider who had a choice I would avoid this town and state altogether...... Like most of the quality traveling gals do, I can name a dozen that I have tried to get to NM but they basically laugh and say "yeah I don't think so!"

I am a small business owner and I have people try to haggle me all day everyday (unlike like back in my home state.... hell the Midwest in general) always saying things like "well I can get it for $xxx at such and such a place" my response is "well I would go there, and good luck".

I for one only use bp as a reference and only see gals from 411 or eccie.

Now, I am not bashing NM.... Hell I chose to move here because I love the STATE..... it's most of the people I could do without.....lolol
desm50309 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 05:17 PM   #13
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

Sadly, I have to echo the views of many on here. I made quite an effort to get to ABQ fairly often the past year, and each visit became more of a struggle. Fortunately, I have befriended about 4 safe and reliable gents in the area whom I will continue to see when I pass through, but I am done with the games so many of you play here. We don't act that way in Vegas either... I am now to the point where instead of a destination ABQ/NM is merely a stop along the way to better pastures.
VegasJen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women