Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who is your favorite entry of Ban-a-palooza 2015?
Alyssa XOXO 20 28.99%
Anna Star 3 4.35%
Dorthy_Monroe 29 42.03%
LuckOfTheOrient (is this a confirmed BAN?) 2 2.90%
tayresse04 1 1.45%
The Player 1 1.45%
wreckshop 4 5.80%
WTF 9 13.04%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-12-2015, 07:20 PM   #121
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
Ban count is wrong, DM and Alyssa both been banned more than once this year.
so update that to! twice?

and thanks! gotta spell the names right so we can check em to. guess freak was a frequenter of htown?

oh, and damn! the top two performers both? guess that's why they're the top two! practice, practice, practice!

hmmm. debating hotlinking the names to profiles. seems like it might over complicate it for some.

the banished of 2015
(recording started - 04/12/15)

(1) Sonya
(1) freakilicious
(2) Alyssa XOXO
(1) Anna Star
(2) Dorthy_Monroe
(1) LuckOfTheOrient
(1) tayresse04
(1) The Player
(1) wreckshop
(1) WTF
(2) Bombay
(1) KaitlynDior
(1) Dynomite Joe
(1) LatinaMoxie
(1) Tony Gambino

* numbers indicate number of times banned. total members = 15

feel free to copy, update, correct, and keep the list running. be interesting to see the total. (updated: 04/12/15)

edit:
eh, nevermind. maybe the page was somehow still registering my multi-quote from cache or some bs.
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 07:21 PM   #122
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
French Toast you're such a charmer.

Nah, I am just The Tool that you select over the other tools from that shed of the world because you know it gets the job done right.

WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 07:23 PM   #123
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Great Holy Tebow!!!
The French Turd her finally learned how to use the multi quote function.
10 months a member and he is just now catching on, slow learner, the very definition of retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchToast View Post
[]The non-ad and non-review forums are a distraction. Not necessarily, they are a source of amusement and entertainment to many.
I post most often after becoming bored with all the showcases that I see in Houston. I am not interested in most of the providers in Houston. I expected Houston to be a high caliber city with some high caliber people but it has missed the boat by a mile.[]
Looking at YOUR reviews since you place so much emphasis on the ads and reviews. You state that Houston has no quality providers but you've failed to explore the quality Houston has to offer. Is it because they won't see you? The ladies do more than just check your references, after seeing your posts they most likely don't want to be near you and your toxic personality.
Might I suggest you explore all Houston has to offer before condemning our city. You can't say there is no theater here if all you are seeing is the cinema.

Quote:
I speak common sense and of practicality.
In all actuality, I see very little "common sense" in your posts. I see a lot of wide cast insults, contradictions and hypocrisy. Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm certain there's a vast majority that would agree.
In 10 months here you've posted a total of 4 reviews, yet you expound the importance of information exchange. You claim these threads are a distraction, yet you're always on here, with little information other than insults... and not all that clever ones either. I'm Just Saying, if you'd would quit bring so abrasive you might enjoy yourself more here.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 07:33 PM   #124
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
Great Holy Tebow!!!
10 months a member and he is just now catching on, slow learner, the very definition of retarded......In all actuality, I see very little "common sense" in your posts. I see a lot of wide cast insults, contradictions and hypocrisy. Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm certain there's a vast majority that would agree.
one, he only did that once and it didn't make sense so hold back the excitement. ha! probably an accident to top it off. seems the board was doing that to a quote I was trying to do also.

as for the part in red. I do believe I posted something very similar so you have an agreement here.
Old 04-12-2015, 07:36 PM   #125
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Great Holy Tebow!!!
10 months a member and he is just now catching on, slow learner, the very definition of retarded.

Looking at YOUR reviews since you place so much emphasis on the ads and reviews. You state that Houston has no quality providers but you've failed to explore the quality Houston has to offer. Is it because they won't see you? The ladies do more than just check your references, after seeing your posts they most likely don't want to be near you and your toxic personality.
Might I suggest you explore all Houston has to offer before condemning our city. You can't say there is no theater here if all you are seeing is the cinema.

In all actuality, I see very little "common sense" in your posts. I see a lot of wide cast insults, contradictions and hypocrisy. Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm certain there's a vast majority that would agree.
In 10 months here you've posted a total of 4 reviews, yet you expound the importance of information exchange. You claim these threads are a distraction, yet you're always on here, with little information other than insults... and not all that clever ones either. I'm Just Saying, if you'd would quit bring so abrasive you might enjoy yourself more here.

I used the multi-quote or my attempt at it because I wanted to do so. My moods dictate my behavior. I am saying that we should start focusing on the ads and reviews instead of playing on the forums. I am not saying that I am doing just that. Obviously I haven't been doing that. I haven't explored the "quality" of Houston because as I said earlier somewhere that I am losing interest in the Houston providers so why even bother? I want some regional change. A person knows enough about his dislikes and likes to make the right judgment call. Most of the providers don't give a shit about the posts unless it has a direct bearing to their reviews. The ones that do are the drama-prone kinds which I don't see at all. I don't talk to the women that I fuck for real. BTW, I have seen some of theater productions in Houston. Pretty lame if you want my honest opinion but then again cinema sucks too.

My posts aren't suppose to be non-contradicting, normal, cordial, or even very enlightening. The forums are internet chat; bullshit generally with some good info here or there if you really try to do some analysis. I've already stated that I don't like writing reviews and most of my encounters are not reviewed at all. I don't even fucking mention them at all. I have those four reviews because of the obvious: some girls (inexperienced young ones and some agencies) bitch about it and to get the juicy details of reviews for the purpose of qualification and eventual selection. When it comes down to it, Houston is a brown skin town and that's where it's true distinction is in terms of the hobby.
Old 04-12-2015, 08:32 PM   #126
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Houston is a brown skin town and that's where it's true distinction is in terms of the hobby.
I only mention the multi quote function because I've seen many others begging you to use it in the past. As a joke.
A lot of the theater here are touring Broadway shows, so just because you've seen one or two doesn't mean Houston theater is ALL bad. And if you didn't notice, that was meant as an analogy. The providers here range in diversity just as in any other city. Yes being in the south there are AA and latina, but that does not make this soley a "brown town". I've spent many hours with Caucasian ladies as well as latinas and blacks. You tend to generalize quite a bit, and state your opinions as facts, when in really they are way of base. Houston does have its drawbacks that other cities have over us. Can't find a decent bar that draws a good point of Guinness, deep dish pizza is very generic, Philly cheese steaks are rare, but there are high points as well. Diversity of barbeque, gulf coast seafood is always fresh. Take the good with the bad, just like anywhere else in the world.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 08:36 PM   #127
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

I have only been banned once where did you get 2 from
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 08:38 PM   #128
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
My tool is sharp enough to penetrate you, Sweetie.

Goodluck sharing that tool after you seen a well known bbfs provider & qouting its not hard to choke on dick..

WE DON'T LIKE YOU THATS WHAT YOU DON'T GET

Oh btw you wanna talk about over qouting things well stop telling people over and over your moods dictate your behavior come up with a better excuse...

Also you haven't explored the quality of ECCIE because you are to busy stalking me on the boards...
Old 04-12-2015, 08:40 PM   #129
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ban count is wrong, DM and Alyssa both been banned more than once this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
bad intel?

my bad if so

edit:
list correction

the banished of 2015
(recording started - 04/12/15)

(1) Sonya
(1) freakilicious
(2) Alyssa XOXO
(1) Anna Star
(1) Dorthy_Monroe
(1) LuckOfTheOrient
(1) tayresse04
(1) The Player
(1) wreckshop
(1) WTF
(2) Bombay
(1) KaitlynDior
(1) Dynomite Joe
(1) LatinaMoxie
(1) Tony Gambino

* numbers indicate number of times banned. total members = 15

feel free to copy, update, correct, and keep the list running. be interesting to see the total. (updated: 04/12/15)
Old 04-12-2015, 08:41 PM   #130
kinkyorca
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Well i can already see that someone is trying win the biggest douch bag award.. so far he is way way in the lead....
kinkyorca is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 08:42 PM   #131
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

ive never been banned till the other day... chat bans are diffrent and that count is pretty high lol& ive always been drunk in chat so thats why lol.. When you get banned from chat you can still go on the bored
Old 04-12-2015, 08:50 PM   #132
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyorca View Post
Well i can already see that someone is trying win the biggest douch bag award.. so far he is way way in the lead....
Go look at his posts more than half are all made towards me and he just joined now tell me that isn't a little strange..
Old 04-12-2015, 08:51 PM   #133
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Quote:
ive never been banned till the other day... chat bans are diffrent and that count is pretty high lol& ive always been drunk in chat so thats why lol.. When you get banned from chat you can still go on the bored
just a suggestion

the top performer's new signature -

The KEY to a GREAT Performance!

(of course you might tweak the image or its size)
Old 04-12-2015, 09:29 PM   #134
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
I only mention the multi quote function because I've seen many others begging you to use it in the past. As a joke.
A lot of the theater here are touring Broadway shows, so just because you've seen one or two doesn't mean Houston theater is ALL bad. And if you didn't notice, that was meant as an analogy. The providers here range in diversity just as in any other city. Yes being in the south there are AA and latina, but that does not make this soley a "brown town". I've spent many hours with Caucasian ladies as well as latinas and blacks. You tend to generalize quite a bit, and state your opinions as facts, when in really they are way of base. Houston does have its drawbacks that other cities have over us. Can't find a decent bar that draws a good point of Guinness, deep dish pizza is very generic, Philly cheese steaks are rare, but there are high points as well. Diversity of barbeque, gulf coast seafood is always fresh. Take the good with the bad, just like anywhere else in the world.

I am talking about the small venue theater shows. I have been to the national tours and they are a dime a dozen in every large, metro city. I know that you were using it as an analogy. I was making a point about Houston being a dud by talking about the "shows" since plenty of admirers of Houston boast about the "arts" and "culture" in Houston. Houston is diverse but let's be clear on this, the top four of racial identities to engage in the hobby as providers are white, Latin, black, and Asian with a few individuals who don't fit into those major groups. Also, Houston and Texas isn't the true South which is located in the Southeast of the USA. Houston is brown, in that that there is a strong Latin culture present. Sure there are Asian and black but both of which are truly transplant and fairly recent ones at that. I never state my opinions as factual but they sure as hell make sense if you were to really think about it. I could care less about food since I am not a foodie and am not the one to exchange info about the latest place at which to dine. True culture is about the kind of vibe that the city gives off. Houston just does not have a personality; there is no nirvana in H-town. We are here for the jobs and for the cheaper living. That's fucking it.
Old 04-12-2015, 09:34 PM   #135
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:

He has ESP.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies