Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2015, 02:52 PM   #1
Blondie xxx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 273820
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Business Opportunity in Dubai

If anyone is interested in starting up your own business in the UAE/Dubai let me know. I can help u to get started.

Tax free income.. international major city..beautiful place

I will be traveling to dubai within the next 2 weeks so let me know thanks
Blondie xxx is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 03:42 PM   #2
jimmyww
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

you said that two weeks ago. tell the real story, you ignore my phone calls and text, so please come pay me the money you owe me before you leave and get stuck over there again. you have my number and address or call ill meet you somewhere , my grandpa always told me you don't bite the hand that feeds you. and you want people to trust you setting up a busness in a different country lol, ill be waiting to hear from you in next 24 hrs ,
jimmyww is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 05:55 PM   #3
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 06:27 PM   #4
Blondie xxx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyww View Post
you said that two weeks ago. tell the real story, you ignore my phone calls and text, so please come pay me the money you owe me before you leave and get stuck over there again. you have my number and address or call ill meet you somewhere , my grandpa always told me you don't bite the hand that feeds you. and you want people to trust you setting up a busness in a different country lol, ill be waiting to hear from you in next 24 hrs ,

Wow really u want to say this jimmy? U know I have tried my best to see u ..I have even asked u to come to me! And if we are having this discussion publicly ill add to my defense that I didnt want to do a make up session with u I just wanted to give u the $ back but u insisted saying no u just wanted to f*#k me! Those were ur exact words. And that u wanted to keep me all to urself. Also Jimmy I tried several times to come to ur home when we set up a time but when I got there u didnt answer. Only to have u call me several hours later saying u went out with ur daughter .....and another time u went to a spurs game. ( so please think about these things before u make statements like this. So which is it? I can pay u now? Or u only want me to f*#k u? Ok let me know what u decide and ill be happy to do either) so that this is settled. When I came over the last time a few weeks when I had a toothache our last exchange between each other was that u would call me when u are free? But u only text me the following week saying u knew of confidential info between the providers forum and comments I made about u.. hmmm. And then that was that. And now this? Ok......

Also I am not setting up a business im asking if anyone is interested in setting up their own business bc u must have connections with the locals to start up in that country or go thru alot of red tape and I do have those connections to assist someone that may be in the oil/gas field or engineer field.
Old 03-24-2015, 08:40 PM   #5
ROCKCDM
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpepsi View Post
+1
ROCKCDM is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 09:40 PM   #6
Blondie xxx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hello jimmy

Ive text u 2 x now since ur cute little post about me but ur not responding? Ok I guess tomm maybe? Or when u wake up for the day at midnight I guess you'll get it?

Let me know ..im here to satisfy u But only with a condom thats my rules that u dont like....sorry baby!
Old 03-27-2015, 11:31 AM   #7
Yoyoma
Valued Poster

Dude never try to embarrass a lady publicly ... they always run circles around us. Charge it off to the game or meet the lady somewhere privately damn!

Yoyoma is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 11:53 AM   #8
SimpsonGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I believe her! ��
SimpsonGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 12:33 PM   #9
Blondie xxx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Im just wondering how many times do I try to make this session up? I called multiple times to come over waiting all day for a time and 2 x that I was told to come I went with no answer to the door or phone...:/ the makeup session was because I did go one nite stayed for an hour falling asleep from trying to listen to story after story. ..no action! Im not a counselor. ..; (

Then did offer to pay back but was refused bc he still wanted to have sex with me...which I told u Jimmy that im not the provider for u..bc u don't want me to do bjs and u keep hoping my rules change for bareback...so we r at odds....it doesn't work between us...anyway. .uhh hate having to explain myself like this but when someone puts it out there what do u do?

There's always got to be that one...
Old 03-27-2015, 02:37 PM   #10
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie xxx View Post
Im just wondering how many times do I try to make this session up? I called multiple times to come over waiting all day for a time and 2 x that I was told to come I went with no answer to the door or phone...:/ the makeup session was because I did go one nite stayed for an hour falling asleep from trying to listen to story after story. ..no action! Im not a counselor. ..; (

Then did offer to pay back but was refused bc he still wanted to have sex with me...which I told u Jimmy that im not the provider for u..bc u don't want me to do bjs and u keep hoping my rules change for bareback...so we r at odds....it doesn't work between us...anyway. .uhh hate having to explain myself like this but when someone puts it out there what do u do?

There's always got to be that one...
Girl don't bother with him he just wants something to complain about.
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 05:56 PM   #11
Blondie xxx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Nikki
But as u can see he talks crap on my posts
So I tried to make it right with him :/
Old 03-28-2015, 12:12 AM   #12
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie xxx View Post
Thanks Nikki
But as u can see he talks crap on my posts
So I tried to make it right with him :/
I can take his spot, if you don't mind. He can talk shit to me ALL DAY LONG, if he wants.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:14 AM   #13
Blondie xxx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Riley View Post
I can take his spot, if you don't mind. He can talk shit to me ALL DAY LONG, if he wants.
Thanks!! Hes crazy use caution haha
Old 03-28-2015, 08:46 PM   #14
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

That was a good idea Simon posted on another thread to handle your business with him.

If he wants to take the $$$ after you send him the info, that is up to him.

Is there anyway a person can get proof that the funds were withdrawn by a specific party? That will end a he/she said.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 08:54 PM   #15
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
That was a good idea Simon posted on another thread to handle your business with him.

If he wants to take the $$$ after you send him the info, that is up to him.

Is there anyway a person can get proof that the funds were withdrawn by a specific party? That will end a he/she said.
Nope, but why would you want to. The problem is between these two. Why would you want to get entangled in that mess?

PB, stop trying to meet everyone's mother.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women