Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47661
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2015, 11:36 AM   #76
NotUrOlLady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 131565
My ECCIE Reviews

And you just proved my point . Bye bye now!
NotUrOlLady is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 12:03 PM   #77
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRedRocket View Post
I can assure you that no malice was intended towards you, Miss. Perhaps if you were to re-read what I wrote, this time with an opened mind and heart, instead of an expectation of foulness, you might discover an entirely different meaning. And one quite complimentary.

I can also assure you I am far from the bottom of the barrel. In fact, so far from the barrel I couldn't tell you it is. But then, you don't need me to tell you where it is - you seem to see it everywhere. That saddens me. Truly. I do hope that changes.

It's difficult to receive the caress if one's always expecting the slap.

Best wishes.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 12:14 PM   #78
NotUrOlLady
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I think you misread my statement dear, I didn't call you the bottom of the barrel but your statement made my point almost exactly. I do and did need to bye bye because I'd like to enjoy the weather in Louisiana while I can. Much milder and stable than what we have up north. I almost forgot something, this is an interesting article from Forbes that applies here.

Toodles!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/michaele...-vs-sad-price/
Old 01-22-2015, 12:41 PM   #79
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Well, I'm certainly confused. But thankfully it's raining in normally sunny San Antonio and I have a minute to sort through this confusion and my part in it.

Quote:
I think you misread my statement dear, I didn't call you the bottom of the barrel but your statement made my point almost exactly ...
Okay. First, let's find your "point". And then my "statement." And have a look.

Quote:
& this thread is why most of the nice national touring ladies avoid Texas and Louisiana at all costs and have stopped using this board .

Is that your "point"? Sounds like a point. A fair enough point. Your point.

So strange because this board & the guys that use it in Iowa and Nebraska are wonderful. I wonder why. The very bottom of the barrel came to run their mouths about how they can't afford pussy. Pathetic.
The balance of the post, including the "bottom of the barrel" comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspector farquar View Post
Why on earth would the "nice national touring ladies" give so much power to the "very bottom of the barrel"? Don't they know that high heels are for much more than developing lovely calf muscles?
My "statement." Inquiring why ladies would avoid Texas because of a bottom few. Suggesting that "high heels" (Attn: Metaphor Alert!) can be used to "step over" (ATTN: figurative language) the any and all unpleasantness.It was intended as Compliment, and mild, very mild, flirtation. Slightly Charming, perhaps. Intended to contrast with the "Pathetic" vulgarity you had earlier encountered. And all of the other ladies.

Also, truth be told, I thought it fun to say. Which is why I type 90% of what I type.

Quote:
Huh? How did I prove your point" Your point was this place is a cesspool. I came tossing scented bouquets. How are these two things the same?

Quote:
I can assure you that no malice was intended towards you, Miss. Perhaps if you were to re-read what I wrote, this time with an opened mind and heart, instead of an expectation of foulness, you might discover an entirely different meaning. And one quite complimentary.

I can also assure you I am far from the bottom of the barrel. In fact, so far from the barrel I couldn't tell you it is. But then, you don't need me to tell you where it is - you seem to see it everywhere. That saddens me. Truly. I do hope that changes.

It's difficult to receive the caress if one's always expecting the slap.

Best wishes.
So, I'm confused. Surely, should the lady come in from her sunshine, she'll declare I again make her point. "How," I'll ask until I'm blue in the face. I'll get no relief, I know how this ends. And isn't relief why many of us are here? Temporary reprieve from the vagaries of Everything?

So I'll remain confused. No need for the Miss to come in from the sunshine and reply. Plus, I expect I'll log off after posting this. Confusion is my payment today. My reward. Give me more? Can one have enough?

The rain is pelting down now. I can see, and hear, cars splashing through the puddles from a thousand yards away. The groan of a city bus. The rain falling is splendid. God, it falls and shakes, so much like confusion that I may open a window to wash in it. Awash in it. Splash in it too or do I just like the rhyme?

Thank you, Miss. Thank you so very much.

Toodles!!!
Old 01-22-2015, 12:41 PM   #80
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

typically higher priced providers have less clientale and vice versa. that is important to some people and worth paying more for
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 12:46 PM   #81
glade55
BANNED

heh ^ at the end of the day shes still a whore don't see the point
glade55 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 01:47 PM   #82
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well, I'm certainly confused. But thankfully it's raining in normally sunny San Antonio and I have a minute to sort through this confusion and my part in it.

(...)

The rain is pelting down now. I can see, and hear, cars splashing through the puddles from a thousand yards away. The groan of a city bus. The rain falling is splendid. God, it falls and shakes, so much like confusion that I may open a window to wash in it. Awash in it. Splash in it too or do I just like the rhyme?

Thank you, Miss. Thank you so very much.

Toodles!!!

MRR, you have made the good Inspector "talk" more in this one reply, then he usually does in a month! I'm actually impressed. You tickled his fancy !!
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 01:49 PM   #83
NotUrOlLady
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by glade55 View Post
Its raining here now, but the climate is still noce enough to be out in!

I'm going to use words I don't normally use to describe someone, please pardon my French as I take this post to the graveyard where it belongs. Glade555, at the end of the day you're a pathetic, vile, repulsive excuse for a human being that doesn't even deserve to breathe the air of the "whores" you can't afford. I wish someone in your life loved you enough to fuck you for free rather than you being on a board complaining about the women that you hire to provide something your sad nasty asswhether anywhere else! Providers are PRECIOUS, HUMANS, mothers, daughters, wives, lovers, companions etc and whether you acknowledge it or not ALL of us ladies mean the world to someone, are the center of the universe to them, & are very loved . I only wish your mother had loved you more. By the way, the very things you hate or talk badly about always seem to end up in your family, I hope you don't have daughters. I'll pray for you.
Old 01-22-2015, 02:29 PM   #84
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Not that I agree with Glade. ( I don't) but why when a provider gets pissed do they always say we never get laid for free and we have to pay for sex. It's their go to insult. Doesn't it make them seem as if they hate us. Most of us choose to see providers for convenience and not because we can't get laid. Nothing personal Rocket but while understanding your anger you might want to get another insult ready because that one is old and used up and pretty offensive to hobbyist in general
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 02:44 PM   #85
NotUrOlLady
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You took it offensively. Did I say you don't get laid without paying for it? Board trolls that bash women can't get laid unless they pay for it because civie women won't put up with that shit. Clients & hobbiest are two different things. I "date" clients, hobbiest were excluded from my business model a very long time ago.
Old 01-22-2015, 03:04 PM   #86
glade55
BANNED

Quote:
Its raining here now, but the climate is still noce enough to be out in!

I'm going to use words I don't normally use to describe someone, please pardon my French as I take this post to the graveyard where it belongs. Glade555, at the end of the day you're a pathetic, vile, repulsive excuse for a human being that doesn't even deserve to breathe the air of the "whores" you can't afford. I wish someone in your life loved you enough to fuck you for free rather than you being on a board complaining about the women that you hire to provide something your sad nasty asswhether anywhere else! Providers are PRECIOUS, HUMANS, mothers, daughters, wives, lovers, companions etc and whether you acknowledge it or not ALL of us ladies mean the world to someone, are the center of the universe to them, & are very loved . I only wish your mother had loved you more. By the way, the very things you hate or talk badly about always seem to end up in your family, I hope you don't have daughters. I'll pray for you.
glade55 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 04:14 PM   #87
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You took it offensively. Did I say you don't get laid without paying for it? Board trolls that bash women can't get laid unless they pay for it because civie women won't put up with that shit. Clients & hobbiest are two different things. I "date" clients, hobbiest were excluded from my business model a very long time ago.
There is a huge difference between hobbyist and clients. Starting 2015 I increased some of my rates and changed who I see. I generally only see clients with a few exceptions of hobbyist. I have reviews that show I bring my A game and worth my rate. Clients accept and pay it. If a gent doesn't like my rate, it's his choice to save or go see someone cheaper. But so far, since increasing my rate and basically seeing clients..I haven't had a single guy haggle me and I've stayed busy.
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 04:18 PM   #88
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by glade55 View Post
If I go to McDonalds or I go to the best steakhouse in town, at the end of the day it's still beef.

Well, actually no. It's a bit more complicated than that. But that is all you see then you might as well stay with BP because you miss 90% of the point.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 07:14 PM   #89
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
MRR, you have made the good Inspector "talk" more in this one reply, then he usually does in a month! I'm actually impressed. You tickled his fancy !!
She did! Her and the rain. Thanks for noticing.
Old 01-22-2015, 07:20 PM   #90
Raw dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default WHAT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
If I go to McDonalds or I go to the best steakhouse in town, at the end of the day it's still beef.

Well, actually no. It's a bit more complicated than that. But that is all you see then you might as well stay with BP because you miss 90% of the point.
BP girls takes a bunch of glamour shots and post on a web page and then she is worth 2000/k a hour. I don't believe any one is worth more than anyone. Just because a girl think she has more education or class doesn't make her a better person.
Raw dog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women