Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47729
pyramider46370
bambino40433
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2014, 07:21 AM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=1ThickBlond;1056124506]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

This is the first time I have ever started a thread in co-ed and I'm not fishing for clients. That is not my style and the majority of my business comes from sources other than here. If I needed to post a threAD it would be about something sexy like liking dick in my ass not about bitching about something that pisses me off.
Actually, I wasn't suggesting you were advertiseing, by YOUR phrase:

"I now totally prefer short-notice appointments" ...

it was unclear (at least to me .. not good a mental-telepathy) as to whether the continuum of the dialogue in this thread started you thinking about it and so you "NOW" (meaning after you opened the thread) prefer short notice appointments.

I apologize that I was not absolutely clear and precise with the word choices, sentence structure, and punctuation with footnotes and citations......

... it's beginning to seem that way to get a piece of ass around here.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 09:24 AM   #32
1ThickBlond
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2865
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston.Epicurean View Post
In Texas, the elements that are generally required to create an enforceable contract:

(1) An offer;(2) Acceptance in strict compliance with terms of the offer; (3) A meeting of the minds with respect to both the subject matter of the agreement and all of its essential terms;(4) A communication that each party has consented to the terms of the agreement;(5) For a written contract, execution and delivery of the contract with an intent that it become mutual and binding on both parties; and(6) Consideration.
Angelou v. African Overseas Unionl, 33 S.W.3d 269, 278 (Tex.App.-Houston [14th Dist.] 2000, no pet.).

The client then replies back and asks if I am available the next day at 6pm and gives the area he wants and incall in. (No, no actual address is given, lol, but the intersection of 2 highways is requested).

Offer.

I reply back and tell the client that I am available at 6pm and can provide incall at Hwy X/Highway Y. I ask him to please confirm or cancel no later than 4pm the next day.

Counter offer. Takes the original offer off the table. No contract.

Also there was no communication each party had consented to all terms.

When he didn't respond promptly that was your first clue things could go wrong.

The question is whether the location without an exact address is a meeting of the minds as to all essential terms? Reasonable minds could differ.

I'd recommend confirming day, time, and place (address) before calling it a date if possible. It avoids uncertainties.

If people would just treat each other with common courtesy and respect (i.e. responding promptly -his fault not yours) this thread wouldn't have even started. But then if that happened all the time most lawyers would be out of a job.

If you ask me his loss.

I've seen you one time and it was amazing.

If you ever decide to do incall on the north side again or publish outcall rates pm me. I promise we won't have any of the problems you've described here.
Thank you for your input from a legal standpoint. Sadly it is becoming more and more obvious that common courtesy is not very common these days.

I understand that it technically wasn't an appointment since he didn't confirm by the requested time. I do disagree with the part about no physical address being given though. Most ladies don't give an actual address in advance. They give a specific area a few minutes away from the meeting place and the client then calls for the address when he is close. That's the way the typical 2-call system usually works in this business.
I guess the point I am trying make even though unconfirmed I still have to treat it as an actual appointment right up until the time I request that it be confirmed. I still have to plan and prepare for it and decline other appointments that would conflict with his requested time. Not having an actual confirmation doesn't negate the fact that it is a huge waste of my time and costs me money when a client doesn't follow through with an appointment request.

A few have said it happens, just move on and don't get all 'butt-hurt'. When this type of thing happens it usually costs the provider to lose out on other income-$400 in this particular case. If a client took a $400 loss because of some inconsiderate provider I do believe they would be 'butt-hurt' as well.

I just might consider providing incall on the north side again for a few days as i have had some requests to do so. I am always available for an outcall to the north side and have been posting outcall rates on my last few ads.

[QUOTE=LexusLover;1056128399]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond View Post

Actually, I wasn't suggesting you were advertiseing, by YOUR phrase:

"I now totally prefer short-notice appointments" ...

it was unclear (at least to me .. not good a mental-telepathy) as to whether the continuum of the dialogue in this thread started you thinking about it and so you "NOW" (meaning after you opened the thread) prefer short notice appointments.

I apologize that I was not absolutely clear and precise with the word choices, sentence structure, and punctuation with footnotes and citations......

... it's beginning to seem that way to get a piece of ass around here.

My apologies. I assumed(I know, I know) you were accusing me of posting a threAD like many of the bullies here are so quick to do. (Lol, no, I'm not calling you a bully.)

Actually I have always preferred short notice appointments because they almost always take place. I just prefer them even more so now after the large number of advance appointment requests that clients have made with me in the last few months have either been canceled at the very last minute or I have just been left hanging. I have absolutely no luck with advance appointments. They almost always end up causing me to miss out on my short notice guys that were really going to show up.
1ThickBlond is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 01:37 PM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond View Post
Actually I have always preferred short notice appointments because they almost always take place.
From a "customers" point of view, I suspect that many on here are "challenged" by trying to set something up too far in advance, particularly if they have their own business to run and are actively engaged in meeting "customers' themselves. It is almost impossible for me to rely on having a free 3 to 4 hours three days from today .... or even 2 days is tough sometimes. The obligations of continuing the operation of one's source of discretionary funds for enjoyment sometimes takes a priority over disbursement of the fruits of one's labor for fun.

(3 to 4 hours is how much of a normal day a 60 minute appt consumes. FYI)

And thank you for not calling me a "bully" .... or a "stalker"
Old 12-11-2014, 03:02 PM   #34
Houston.Epicurean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I agree with OTB.* It is sad common courtesy is becoming less common these days.*

I’ve been in the hobby for more than 20 years and as near as I can tell, it has become much less civil and friendly.* I find that to be a shame.* But on the bright side, there are still some incredible ladies and gentlemen who frequent this and other boards.

Regarding the giving of an actual address, I realize it doesn’t always happen when scheduling an appointment.* And I’m very familiar with the two call system.*

However it has been my experience that when I get an address, the appointment goes off without a hitch very nearly 100% of the time.** With the two call system, the rate probably drops to 80 or 90%.* **That is still pretty good odds, but when the second call isn’t answered and I’ve wasted an hour of travel time to and from, I confess to being relatively butt hurt.** I totally get the lady being butt hurt when the guy doesn’t show.

What to do to avoid no shows?* I guess one solution is to do only same day appointments.** Those seem to be less problematic.** I confess to doing a lot of same day appointments for just that reason which means I miss out on a lot of opportunities with some of the wonderful ladies on this board that require a tad more notice.

But I’ve also had ladies on “other than same day appointments” ask me to call to confirm one or two hours before the appointment with the understanding that if I don’t call, the appointment is off.** My guess is that is their solution to the problem.* *And I’m OK with that.** That would appear to offer some sort of confirmation to both sides the game is still on.

I also get that traveling to the north side may be risky from a business standpoint *for you when you have an established clientele on the south side.** And I want to thank you for calling my attention to your published outcall rates in your ads.* I figured that since outcall wasn’t listed in your showcase, you didn’t do it, and therefore I wasn’t reading your ads.** But after reviewing some of your previous ads I notice your outcall rate is extremely reasonable and when you run an ad and time permits, I will see you again.** Thanks.
Houston.Epicurean is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 03:46 PM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston.Epicurean View Post
...common courtesy is becoming less common these days.*

However it has been my experience that when I get an address, the appointment goes off without a hitch very nearly 100% of the time.**

.. which means I miss out on a lot of opportunities with some of the wonderful ladies on this board that require a tad more notice.
It seems like if an appt is made a couple or more days in advance a call/text the day before or even the morning before an afternoon appt. is a good thing to do for both ... the guy can take the initiative (that was the way I was raised) and confirm, then may be a text I'm on the way (it's usually about an hour or so away) with a general area (like intersection near if they want some safety for a first visit) and then when at the general area a final call for the exact address and apt/suite # by phone. That seems like a lot of calling, but a lot can happen in 2-3 days and that's a first visit. Afterwards it seems like fewer calls can get the job done. Then may be 2. If I get nothing in 5-10 minutes after I arrive at the general area ... I'm gone. I'll hang for a few for an "I'm not ready yet" ... but if I can get my ass "ready" and drive an hour to get there with all those contacts ... it seems a provider can shuffle her appointments to give some "ready" time for herself to prepare for the next visitor.

I don't like people to wait on me for an appointment in my business. I think it is rude. Some of these incall spots are not "waiting" friendly.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women