Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2014, 12:07 PM   #31
RAMP
Valued Poster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
I enjoy being prepared. She opens the valve that floods my ass and starts my prep. She demands I suck her cock and service her pussy until she's been satisfied. I want her hands pushing the various-sized toys up my ass until I'm ready for her cock. I want to be pushed and directed into the position she desires when taking a man. I want her to slap my ass and play with my cock, squeezing my nuts hard. I want her to decide when it's time for me to cum. I want her to have my load all over her hand so I can lick it clean before she pulls out.

Yep, it's official....I have a boner!
RAMP is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 09:26 AM   #32
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

Most of my strap-on clients are not necessarily looking to be dominated. Rather, my style is an intimate, sensual GFE experience that just happens to involve several different ways of DOING IT, which sometimes includes a strap-on! I like a slow build and lots of time, especially for newbies and less experienced players. It's so important to be relaxed. When a gentleman books an extended session, I love to start with a soothing bubble bath including sensual play in the water. I also LOVE to eat ass prior to putting things inside of one, as the tongue has a way of relaxing everything and coaxing the sphincters open gently, until it is simply BEGGING to have more inside of it than any tongue can offer! Gentle teasing, going slow, and lots of lube are the keys IMO. It's not my style to shove anything in there as quickly as possible. I'm not on a power trip. This is an incredibly pleasurable way of experiencing sexuality and that's where I'm focused. Comfort, pleasure, safety, and letting the ass I'm penetrating dictate the pace at which we move along. I love to use my tongue, fingers, and handheld toys to open a gentleman up slowly until his ass is ready for more.

When I'm fucking with a strap-on, I love a gentleman with his legs bent, whether he is face down in doggy style or on his back with his legs in the air. I love to use my mouth to kiss and nibble other parts of his body while I'm fucking him, because for me, strap-on play is every bit as sensual as any other type of sex. I think the clients who go buck wild over me really appreciate my sensual style when it comes to strap-on play because they're looking to get fucked but not necessarily to be dominated, forced, or to experience pain in the process. I'm all about seducing the ass sensually and sending you out of this world into pleasure zones you didn't even know existed...

For more experienced players, I'll tend to ask a few questions to try to understand what kind of experience they're looking for. Sometimes I *can* just shove it right in and fuck someone hard if he is experienced and has warmed himself up thoroughly. I enjoy this dynamic also, although I find it's less common amongst my clients. Sometimes I do not need to ask questions because I can usually tell what a particular ass wants / is ready for simply by inserting a few fingers and gauging the response. Asses are generally very good at communicating about what they want and what they are ready for.

Here's a brand new image of me in my favorite new strap-on! Hot off the "press"!

Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 07:18 PM   #33
hairyhoudini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Damn Zoey! Yes! KC someday?
hairyhoudini is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 07:34 PM   #34
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yep i am same way with my strapon sessions

I like them to be a twist of fun....sensuality..and throw in some unique twists for a few spinetinglinging shivers

Hell yeahhhhhh
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 07:57 PM   #35
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Dallas, one of these days we are going to offer some truly mind-blowing doubles. I hope. I can only hope.

Kansas City is kind of in the middle of nowhere. But if I can convince Tori to split the driving with me I actually WOULD like to venture to all those middle-of-nowhere places someday soon.
Old 11-25-2014, 11:46 PM   #36
ReconWally
Gaining Momentum

Stacy...Being behind closed doors with you in the bedroom while you are wearing a 9" strap-on, Black and thick would be a great experience. Building up to the moment that I surrender to you and hearing the words that your ass in mine for the taking is what I would be looking forward to.....
ReconWally is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 12:18 AM   #37
THE LEGEND
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Wink HI ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey Monroe View Post
Everyone's got their own thing. So what's necessary before you partake in a strap-on sesh? Hot girl? Big cock (if so, the bigger the better? How many inches)? Dirty talk? Ambience? Do you like for her to dive right in or do you need some soothing motivation? Do tell.

S
HELL MY FIRST TIME I WAS TIED-UP BY A PROVIDER I WAS FACE DOWN SHE USED A 7 " THEN SHE USED SOMETHING MUCH BIGGER THE SAFE WORD DID NOT WORK NOTHING WORKED I BEGGED HER TOOO STOP ...........Man what an experience ..I STILL THINK OF HER AND I MIGHT GIVE HER ANOTHER SHOT...... Ive had another PROVIDER do a couple of SESSIONS in ME ...Always fantastic .....ITS all about what one wants COMMUNICATE with the PROVIDER and hopefully it goes GREAT for you...
THE LEGEND is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 09:01 PM   #38
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would so luv that Zoey!!!
Old 11-26-2014, 09:07 PM   #39
siberia
Account Disabled

User ID: 262636
My ECCIE Reviews

That picture of Zoey is Sexy Addictive
siberia is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 02:01 PM   #40
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you babe.

If you think the pic is good, wait until you get a taste of the real thing...
Old 11-27-2014, 04:10 PM   #41
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Spicy zoey. I love the blue stockings!! You know you have a look all your
Own. I positively love it!! If only i could somehow get you and dallas and i together it would be avery memorable experience.
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 04:15 PM   #42
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I would so luv that Zoey!!!
I will make it happen! ! Shit i will sell one of my toys if i have to dallas you and zoey on a over night.
Old 11-27-2014, 05:41 PM   #43
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds amazing! I will fly anywhere for an overnight so it would be easy to work the timing out for something like that with a bit of advance planning.

If we are going to do you all night, do you at least have a sling we can put you into?
Old 11-27-2014, 06:15 PM   #44
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 11-27-2014, 08:31 PM   #45
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Zoey when i click on your link to your web page her is where it takes me

http://www.eccie.net/true

AMPReviews.net