Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160780
Yssup Rider60136
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35501
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2014, 10:04 AM   #31
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
I think watching my kid hitting 16 and then 21 bothered me more than any of mine ever have. I didn't even really think about mine. But his..... it sucks watching them grow up and not need you anymore, but at the same time it feels good knowing that they will be ok without you. Oh the bitter sweet...

Amen! When my youngest daughter came to the house to let me know she was expecting her first child (my 3rd grandchild) that time hit me like a ton of bricks. My little girl...always the one I worried about the most..was going to be a Mom. Damn...still gives me goosebumps.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 10:14 AM   #32
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Give it to me good, Daddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RideFreeInTexas View Post
I'm 53 and haven't slept with a girl in 2 years that didn't call me "daddy" during sex. I guess it's a turn-on for them but it always makes me think "WTF?" LOL!
I started a topic about just that a few years back. Here is the link:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=28420&highlight=

For me, it was really tough turning 46. I felt that I wasn't in a good place and also, on that birthday, my father told me that I was in the youth of old age. It was a very depressing birthday.

It just seemed like life would go downhill from there.

I was VERY wrong.

(Thank you, God!)

Turning 50 wasn't a big deal for me. There are some advantages to being the older one around (sometimes).
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 12:39 PM   #33
cubsoxbull
Premium Access

Encounters: 84

Well not to side track, but I have been offered a senior discount at a few restaurants even though I'm not truly at the senior discount age yet, but who am I to complain.
cubsoxbull is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 12:56 PM   #34
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsoxbull View Post
Well not to side track, but I have been offered a senior discount at a few restaurants even though I'm not truly at the senior discount age yet, but who am I to complain.

Wait'll you start getting mail from AARP!! THAT hurts.
Old 07-31-2014, 01:56 PM   #35
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
Wait'll you start getting mail from AARP!! THAT hurts.
they start sending it out when you turn 50!!!
not sure where they get your name and address, tho.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 03:12 PM   #36
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
they start sending it out when you turn 50!!!
not sure where they get your name and address, tho.
yup.. I remember when mine came, I was expecting tickets to come in the mail, and anxiously grabbed that envelope thinking.. then I saw those ugly big letters in the upper left-hand corner.. "God Damnit"! I ripped it up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by riday View Post
Ha! Some little hottie starts the "daddy or papi" thing on me and I blow like a premature teenager...that usually teaches them! lol
happened to me last night at Chica's Bonitas.. Mexicana calling me "Daddy".. at least have the courtesy to say "Papi".. got a dance anyway, sucked on her titties and fingered her South of the Border..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 03:24 PM   #37
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
yup.. I remember when mine came, I was expecting tickets to come in the mail, and anxiously grabbed that envelope thinking.. then I saw those ugly big letters in the upper left-hand corner.. "God Damnit"! I ripped it up..

happened to me last night at Chica's Bonitas.. Mexicana calling me "Daddy".. at least have the courtesy to say "Papi".. got a dance anyway, sucked on her titties and fingered her South of the Border..
never understood why that'd be a compliment when associated with a tit in my face or a dick in her hand..yeah..that's when I want some girl to be calling me Daddy!
Old 07-31-2014, 03:25 PM   #38
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
I think watching my kid hitting 16 and then 21 bothered me more than any of mine ever have. I didn't even really think about mine. But his..... it sucks watching them grow up and not need you anymore, but at the same time it feels good knowing that they will be ok without you. Oh the bitter sweet...

You and your wife need to move...that way he cannot move back in.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 03:28 PM   #39
Brandee69
Account Disabled

User ID: 86243
My ECCIE Reviews

Id have to say my 40th...it hit me hard lol
Brandee69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 05:24 PM   #40
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
You and your wife need to move...that way he cannot move back in.
She already has. And I wasn't invited to go with her, lol.

And that's what not being able keep it in your pants will do boys and girls.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 06:22 PM   #41
tanman3210
Valued Poster

29 because i knew the next one was 30.made me Think about alot of things.
tanman3210 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 06:44 PM   #42
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

The next one always hits me hardest. And it gets worse each year.

But a few that had particular punch:

35 -- half my allotted three score and ten. The realization that I had lived roughly half my life -- including the half in which I would have the most leisure -- was not a good one.

50 -- fairly self-explanatory. It's a big one. And even if you can somehow convince yourself that you're going to make it to 100, you realize that the last 10-15 years may well not find you in great health, and you're half way to 100. And let's face it, you know you're not going to make it to 100 they way you've been living, now are you?

55 -- this one, and it's recent, seemed to pack a big punch. I well remember when, professionally, I was the youngest lawyer in a big law suit. Now, I'm usually the oldest guy in a big law suit. Actually trying lawsuits is a young man's game, and it gets tougher every year. Mentally. Physically. Emotionally, depending on the type of case.

And now, everybody calls you "Sir." You're getting asked about senior citizen's discounts. And you're looking at your portfolio, and after many years of saying, "I'm OK being heavily into growth because 1) I'm doing very well financially; and 2) I've still got a long earning horizon, so I don't need the downside protection from even a moderately long down market," you now find that while you're doing well, you're not doing as well as you did ten years ago. And you're likely to retire (after a fashion) in a few years and a down market of even three to four years would make you think a bit differently about retirement. Yeah, even though you still could do it quite comfortably, could you live where you want to and travel as much? Hmm . . . . Maybe I'd better pull back a bit?

You find that every decision you make you make with one eye on your retirement in just a few years. You think less about work, and more about "the rest of your life."
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 07:19 PM   #43
doublebogey49
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandee69 View Post
Id have to say my 40th...it hit me hard lol
40 was the hardest birthday for me and I went through the stereotypical "middle age crazy" phase. There have been (quite) a few since then, but they just don't bother me anymore. Discovering the hobby has kept me feeling young, so I don't mind taking the AARP discounts when I can .
doublebogey49 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 06:15 AM   #44
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

25 was tough for me, the sound of I'm a quarter century old sounds worse than a half century old, but I'm way beyond that now. Have to say life gets better every year, but when I start dropping the bike at stop lights will be my sign to start looking for a rocking chair!
hd is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 04:52 PM   #45
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I appreciate the candor. mine was 39. So happy I am still here short of double that.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women