Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2014, 10:40 PM   #1
txman123
Premium Access

Encounters: 48
Default Ethics 101

I feel compelled to share this story with you in this public forum.

It is a perfect counterpoint to stories of pimps and boyfriends hijacking clients.
Or stories of ladies practicing the old bait and switch, or rushing their gentlemen out before time’s up.

And, yes I know this is a business with lots of illusion, deception and downright faking it.
But there are genuinely honest, caring and ethical people involved. (yes I said that outloud)

First time I saw Micky Sweets, three weeks ago or so, we wound up having to get a room because the AC was out
in her incall condo.
I paid for the room and she offered to deduct the room charge from the donation.
That made a hell of an impression on me.

I then had a date set up with Micky couple weeks ago on a Tue or Wed afternoon.
I got to her place, gave her the donation, she told me to get comfortable and went to make us a drink.
I already had a screaming hard on, took off my clothes, was laying on her bed ‘nekid’ as a jay bird, probably
drooling just thinking of the upcoming festivities. When she returned, I could tell immediately that something
was wrong.
First thought, damn I guess I must have already cummed all over myself and not even realized it.

Her roommate had pulled rank on us, she also (unknown to Micky) had a client coming over around the same time.
Micky had my money with her to give it back. I did not even have to hint at returning the money. She genuinely felt
bad and was very apologetic and promised me we’d get together soon as possible, said she’d make it up to me.

You may think me foolish, but I told Micky to keep the money. I saw such sweetness and honesty in her, I knew she was not
going to jerk me around about rescheduling. Rent was probably due soon anyway.

Let me tell you, the woman more than made it up to me a couple of days later.
I had paid for an hour and we went at least 90 minutes. She flat wore my little ass out.

Micky has damn sure won my respect.
(goes with the lust I had for her from the get go)

I bet there are many examples of similar ethical behavior by out fine ladies and the dirty dog men that chase them.
txman123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 05:26 AM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Good to hear. Now tell us about her taint ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 06:02 AM   #3
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I'm sure there are plenty of stories such as this. Twice I've deliberately overpaid Nevaeh with a donation level that was for a level higher than our session, and she's texted me not long after I left to tell me I overpaid. One time, she told me I had a credit on my account (still not used; note to self: use it or lose it!), and, on my birthday, she said she felt bad because I hadn't gotten the type of session I wanted. I assured her I had. Plenty of people would be surprised by the things that can happen when you pick your friends-for-an-hour carefully and treat them as people instead of cocksockets.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 06:32 AM   #4
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
Plenty of people would be surprised by the things that can happen when you pick your friends-for-an-hour carefully and treat them as people instead of cocksockets..
This might be some of the best advice I've seen posted on this board.
Cheers to you Sir Lance, I just might have to siggy quote this.
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:08 PM   #5
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8
Talking

Cock sockets. What an endearing term.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 03:56 PM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I like taint tart better.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 04:00 PM   #7
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

you want to teach ethics to people who are members of a whore board? Good thought, but I don't know how far you will get, most of the replies others have posted above are not what you are looking for I am sure, as well as the ones below this one.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 04:34 PM   #8
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

So true. when I meet and spend time with an honest frank and got it together provider, and an unexpected event erupts, the donation is given; heck, when I don't really want sex but just comfortable dialogue with someone I respect, same deal. The donation is for companionship however that may occur. .
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 04:39 PM   #9
Taylor_972
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 240321
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Such a sweet gesture very kind thoughtful and sweet of you

Taylor��
Taylor_972 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:37 PM   #10
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I have the same type experiences. Lola once made up for a no show because of plane issues. I didn't ask she just thought it the right thing to do. I have many stories of ladies being honorable in their business transactions. Emily Ezziel also a missed session compensated. This place is mixed with people of all levels of integrity. Seek and ye shall find good folks.. even here.
Guests021916 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 10:57 PM   #11
Captain Caveman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Plenty of people would be surprised by the things that can happen when you pick your friends-for-an-hour carefully and treat them as people instead of cocksockets.
He's right. I have been doing this since 2006. I don't have P411 and no reviews but I have rarely had an issue with finding a new friend-for-the-hour over the last eight years. I already pick my friends-for-the-hour carefully and I am correct in finding new friends most of the time.
Captain Caveman is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 06:57 AM   #12
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

High trust relationships work very well for both parties. One of my favorites on here is so trusting and the experience so mind boggling that I had a complete one hour session with her, and in a daze I walked out without paying. I walked out to my car, reached for the keys, and there was my donation in my pocket!! Mortified, I returned, and she hadn't even noticed, and told me that had I forgotten, I could have paid her the next time! As much as I love her to death, I sometimes don't see her for several months!!
There are a lot of great people on here!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 09:08 PM   #13
txman123
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Good to hear. Now tell us about her taint ...
Quote:
I'm sure there are plenty of stories such as this. ... Plenty of people would be surprised by the things that can happen when you pick your friends-for-an-hour carefully and treat them as people instead of cocksockets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
you want to teach ethics to people who are members of a whore board? Good thought, but I don't know how far you will get, most of the replies others have posted above are not what you are looking for I am sure, as well as the ones below this one.
Pyramider - Micky's taint is sweet as candy.
Sir Lancehernot - Very well said. I could not agree with Novacaine more. I wish I would have thought of your 'treat as people and not treat as cocksockets'.
Davidfree - I had no intention of teaching anything to anyone. Didn't really think about what I wanted. Just sharing a feelgood story about a sweetheart of a lady. I'm curious, what do you think I was looking for?
txman123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 08:07 AM   #14
Alfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
High trust relationships work very well for both parties. One of my favorites on here is so trusting and the experience so mind boggling that I had a complete one hour session with her, and in a daze I walked out without paying. I walked out to my car, reached for the keys, and there was my donation in my pocket!! Mortified, I returned, and she hadn't even noticed, and told me that had I forgotten, I could have paid her the next time! As much as I love her to death, I sometimes don't see her for several months!!
Now that's Awsume Sounds like you guys had a great session plus you must have both really enjoyed yourselves !
Alfred is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 09:02 AM   #15
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Variations of that has happened to me three times with different girls.

One time, I delivered the wrong envelope - it had a letter. Never noticed until the next day when I turned on the hobby phone and the girl was trying to get a hold of me, with very polite messages. It was only our second time. I contacted her, apologized profusely, drove to her, gave something extra for the trouble. Imagine if she was the drama type...

Second time, delivered by mistake an empty envelope. I went to the ATM, got the cash, put it in my back pocket and forgot to place it in the envelope. This time I discovered once I was in the parking lot. She had not even opened the envelope yet. She already knew me well.

Third time, was with my ATF. I simply forgot it, like you did. Got a text for her many hours later saying she didn't find an envelope, but she thought it was at her place, if I remember where I placed it. I checked in my bag, and bingo! I forgot it. She said no problem, next time you bring it. But I drove next day and gave it to her with a little extra.

These three ethical and drama-free girls are an example as to how this hobby can be great.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women