Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2014, 03:37 PM   #31
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer1969 View Post
Also Tom, we can look at the difference with a post op and pre op Ts.....I have never attended but seems post op and hormone therapy would be an exclusive club......My uncle has told me about a few Post ops he has met and how beautiful his experiences were...
This really confuses me. But I'm not a rocket scientist either.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 05:15 PM   #32
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_sex_n0w View Post
I hope this is the right section to post this question....

I'm curious...would anyone here be willing to share your thoughts about your first time with a TS provider? I'm not talking about all the dirty details that occurred during the session (though those are always nice), but more specifically, how did you feel after it was over...like on your way home perhaps? Or maybe even the day after. Were you glad you took the leap? Did you regret it? Did you end up getting hooked on t-girls? Or how about the other direction....did you find that you weren't as turned on by a t-girls as you thought you'd be?

I've been eyeing a few of the t-girls around Houston and would like to hear about some of the experiences from first-timers before I take the plunge.

Thanks!!
My experience is much like Tom's but I skipped the s&m and went straight to TS's.
I've been doing this thing of ours for 15 years and I can't tell you how many women I've had in and out of the hobby. I could ball park it but I might not be seen by anyone anymore lol.
And yes one day I was horny but I'd "been there done that" and came across a review of a TS that was very gorgeous. I hadn't much interest so I didn't know. My impression up until then was they looked like dudes with a wig and breast implants.
I did some research and some soul search and came to some realizations. One, I know I'm not gay for having these desires and acting upon them doesn't make me gay( ie sucking on a hard dick). I know I'm attracted to women the female form and what's in between is immaterial. Two I made sure I was ok with what I was feeling and thinking and NO ONE was going to make me feel otherwise. Which leads me into my third realization. I like TS's and GG's. When I joined this site almost four years ago (whew has it been that long?) There were TS reviews and there were GG reviews. I noticed none of the guys had made the cross over. Mostly I think fear of scorn and rejection from the genetic providers, which is understandable who wants to be rejected by the sure thing?lol So I made up my mind and made this handle that from day one I didn't give a fuck if female or male knew that I swing both ways. I'm writing the review. And if they didn't want to see me for that then I'm better off anyway. Funny enough I've never been turned away by a real woman. It actually led to steamier sessions with most.
In a nut shell OP you must be comfortable with you and what you think and feel. I don't tell guys they should go the ts route but you know what? Some that weren't open about it before have since come forward and have taken that walk on the wild side.
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 05:29 PM   #33
Tom Clubs
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer1969 View Post
Also Tom, we can look at the difference with a post op and pre op Ts.....I have never attended but seems post op and hormone therapy would be an exclusive club......My uncle has told me about a few Post ops he has met and how beautiful his experiences were...
I am certainly familiar with post-ops, but never visited one.
That said, that is not the purpose or theme of this thread.
Tom Clubs is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 05:34 PM   #34
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

We are still waiting for the nervous 1st time gent thread. He knocks and she opens the door. "Fuck!" He thinks. Fuck or flee my friends.
Old 04-21-2014, 05:50 PM   #35
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
We are still waiting for the nervous 1st time gent thread. He knocks and she opens the door. "Fuck!" He thinks. Fuck or flee my friends.
Why I stated what I stated.
Old 04-21-2014, 06:24 PM   #36
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

WTF is a GG?
Old 04-21-2014, 06:32 PM   #37
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Genetic Girl
Old 04-21-2014, 06:41 PM   #38
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

TY sir. I guess I should be out of the conversation.
Old 04-22-2014, 02:02 PM   #39
pipeman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I have had a number of experiences with post op trannys here in the states and in SEA. IMHO post op pussy is way over rated. It is usually very shallow, not that I am hung like a horse. I usually found my self switching back to greek after bottoming out. I did run across two Asian post op girls who could actually ejaculate with sufficient stimulation of their pussy. I always wondered how they did that.
pipeman1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 05:53 PM   #40
Tom Clubs
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
... But I'm not a rocket scientist either.
I thought that was one of the requirements to be a ECCIE moderator. Damn, what a let down.
Tom Clubs is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 12:08 AM   #41
Ts AmberRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 203718
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Clubs View Post
Most Ts will not perform BBBJs, very few will allow you to CIM. Some will not even allow you to give them a BBBJ. I have seen a lot of Ts (some many times) but I can only recall one Ts in all those sessions who allowed me to CIM.
Not this girl i love BBBJ and CIM how else am i gonna get my protein
Ts AmberRose is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 10:27 AM   #42
need_sex_n0w
Gaining Momentum

Tons of great experiences here! I started this post because I'm eager to have my first encounter with a t-girl, but since I've been thinking about it for so long I'm concerned that I've built it up in my head so much that the actual encounter will fall flat. I'm not concerned about "being gay" or anything like that. I certainly do want to get topped, and I'm hoping she'll provide CIM for me (among many other perverted acts I'd like to try out with her), but I'm not concerned with the "gay" or "not gay" labels that get tossed around. However, like most of the folks who've posted here, I'm not interested in men. The feminine curves appeals to me. If there's a cock dangling in between her legs, then I'll jump right on it! But attached to a hairy man? Not interested.

I'll be sure to post my thoughts here whenever I finally do get around to having my first encounter, but in the meantime, these posts and opinions have been great!!
need_sex_n0w is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 10:56 AM   #43
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Well said need_sex_n0w.
I have worked along side Pre op and post op TS's. I could tell with so many.
I believe some men fantasize about a beautiful woman with a hard dick but I wonder if that is even a reality. Of course there are videos of them like Baily Jay but the average Joe could never afford them or even have fun with them because she would not be that interested.
Look at the female provider world. There are showcases with makeup and Photoshop. Reviews are paramount and even then as a mod I can tell you most gents will plead for revisions when the whore gives them an angry text.
Old 04-23-2014, 12:06 PM   #44
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well said need_sex_n0w.
I have worked along side Pre op and post op TS's. I could tell with so many.
I believe some men fantasize about a beautiful woman with a hard dick but I wonder if that is even a reality. Of course there are videos of them like Baily Jay but the average Joe could never afford them or even have fun with them because she would not be that interested.
Look at the female provider world. There are showcases with makeup and Photoshop. Reviews are paramount and even then as a mod I can tell you most gents will plead for revisions when the whore gives them an angry text.
Those aren't men. They're bitches in my book.
Old 04-23-2014, 12:24 PM   #45
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry I don't know who you are referring to. The guys that change their review? If so I agree but it's like 90% of them.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women