Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47425
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2014, 02:03 PM   #1
Guest043014
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Wink I will post this here as well

This is for New Mexico, but what the heck! I will post this here as well before I get banned!

I have been studying a lot about this hobby and so far know basically all the ins and outs of it. I know all about the South West Companions deal that went down and everything. So you guys want me to get a new hobby then I will!

I'm sick of all this borderline illegal shit, which in fact is illegal. Shame on anyone who is part of this sick website fueling illegal activity that is making our country fall apart. I'm thinking for my new hobby I will be a police informant in my spare time and take down everyone participating in this disgusting so called hobby that is prostitution here in NM. No wonder why our state fucked up.

josh26 no wonder why you're unemployed. You have been wasting your hard earned money on scum. Get out of this while you can.

Kal70 I have a hunch you were part of southwest companions. Get out of this while you can and stop wasting your life as a criminal. While I start helping the police you will be first to get your mugshot you low life. Triumphrider955 same goes for you.

Mmark62 you are so vulgar. Look at your posts! If you are married no wonder why your stuck having to pick up prostitutes. You need to get your life in track and get help. You're filth.

Tricia Lovely you're a scamming prostitute. You need to get a job...I mean a real JOB! Not sucking guys dicks for a living. You're a chain smoking girl who only cares about money and ruining families. Everytime you need money for whatever habit you're supporting you go back to letting people abuse your body. If you're reading this look what you're doing with your life and how this will affect you. Get out of prostituting before you get arrested.

The moderators of this site having nothing better to do then sit at a computer supporting this nasty site which only purpose is to fuel crime and illegal activity and behavior. I'm going to take down this site just like what happened to South West Companions. I know how this works now and I can't wait to help the police, fbi or whoever needs my help. I like rats and I'm going to be one in the extra time I will have.

I'm going to rid NM and hopefully more places from crime like this. You guys, ladies and trannys you are all -Whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal vermin. Someday a real rain will come and wash all you scum off the streets, hotels, and wherever you engage in this mindless filth you call a "hobby". Go fishing for goodness sakes why don't you.

I know the real names of some of you guys who hide under your usernames, so it will not be hard at all for me to give the police the data they need. You are ll sissys. Go home and hug your wife's, girlfriends, kids if you have them and man up and get out of this bullshit.

Moderators, you seem almighty and seem like you can control this sight without having someone from the outside come in and infiltrate it...well guess what!!! I have had 4 handles since I've been a part of this! You couldn't even find all of them. Local members disable your accounts and leave while you still have a chance. As you can see you are not safe here with fat slobs you call moderators.

Don't worry I have family who works for the judicial system and have friends who are cops. In fact I have many connections who will help me out with this issue. Maybe I myself was a cop all along. Doesn't matter because soon there will be no hobby in NM at all.

The ECCIE leaks start in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!! Watch out guys.

Don't worry I will keep my friends safe, but all others get out NOW before everyone knows about your sick lifestyle and your face is in the paper!

Moderators if you don't ban me now, then I will post the real names of people on this site and go further until I do. I will not answer any of your messages to me. Ban me or I will only make this worse for your crummy jobs.

I will be known for helping end prostitution in this state and hopefully bringing down this illegal site and making it not exist anymore. Stay safe!!

Oh, yeah Tricia there are still pictures of your face on this site, you'd better get them taken down. People will find out and you will get arrested. If you Do then I have the first item on my checklist marked off!

Larry Barker here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guest043014 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:25 PM   #2
rob9087
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

tl;dr
rob9087 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:42 PM   #3
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

It's good to have goals I guess

SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:44 PM   #4
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob9087 View Post
tl;dr
Let me boil it down for you:

Repent, Sinners!
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 04:09 PM   #5
TGBeldin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Grow up

I largely gave up posting years ago but sometimes I read a post so absurd I have to break my silence.

You are quite a piece of work, ridgecrest, or almondbutter, or whatever title you want to go by.

In your brief time here you whined about one specific provider who wouldn’t give you a second chance after you screwed up with her. Some more experienced members gave you some reasonable advice that you ignored. It didn’t work out real well for you as you sought to hook up with someone. You got more whiny and eventually changed your handle and almost immediately told everyone “you” were “he”.

During that time you came across as a misguided nerd.

Now because some posters think you have acted foolishly or have displayed stalker tendencies those slights have turned you into a community moral avenger. Preacher Man With A Mission. I don’t believe for an instant you care about morals one tiny bit. You have had your feelings hurt, no more no less. I don’t see any deep felt moral indignity in this post of yours http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=348

You had no problem trying to help Maya on this site.

Now you have seen conversion and think this “hobby” isn’t for you. No harm no foul there, put your clothes back on and walk away to whatever social circle you want to be part of. You are a damn hypocrite when you pull out the moral indignation card. Your post has nothing to do with morals, it has to do with your hurt feelings. You are the kind of man who would send an anonymous text to “Larry Barker”, whoever he is, as you are walking to your session with the BP girl willing to see you.

“I have been studying a lot about this hobby and so far know basically all the ins and outs of it.” You think so? Looking at what you have posted before, I doubt it. Man up, look for your soul mate/girl friend wherever you think best, and admit this isn’t the club house for you. Even if you only admit it to yourself. Quit blaming other members here for your dissatisfaction.
TGBeldin is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 04:54 PM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Someone really needs to get laid.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 04:23 AM   #7
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Come home Ridgecrest - http://www.godhatesfags.com/ - your flock awaits you. Westboro Baptist.
Brian Bates - the Video Vigilante is looking for a good cameraman. http://johntv.com/
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 05:40 AM   #8
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default I know this one!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post
...."And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Come home Ridgecrest
Samuel L. Jackson....right?!?!

Fixed that for ya!........SOULMANIKE
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 06:45 AM   #9
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Is the OP trying to say this is NOT where authors of erotic fiction come to hone their craft?

If that's the case, wow, I'm going to need time to process this information.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 12:47 PM   #10
theboss21422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

This is funny
theboss21422 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 01:20 PM   #11
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Samuel L. Jackson....right?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FlTj6fcSJ8
I have no idea about what events sparked this rampage.

But this ^ is terribly funny, made me actually laugh out loud.

~GN
GenesisNicole is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 01:32 PM   #12
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole View Post
I have no idea about what events sparked this rampage.

But this ^ is terribly funny, made me actually laugh out loud.

~GN
Better watch out. He's making his list, and checking it twice...

Wait a minute. When did Santa Claus get so mean?
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 03:12 PM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

When Mrs Claus was caught being gang banged by elves.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 05:39 PM   #14
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He wants to bring down Sodom and Gomorrah but is willing to protect his "friends"?
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 10:25 PM   #15
bolaman1975
Premium Access

Encounters: 89

what a douche pretty bad when a provider won't see you again...lol...guess this guy would really upset if i told him the providers who actually enjoy me beyond the money and have given it to me without payment expected.
bolaman1975 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women