Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2013, 05:48 AM   #16
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Yes, I should have placed an apostrophe s at the end of deceased in my post but I am sure you understood the intent.
It is tough for a blind man to proof his work.

The fact still remains that Trayvon Martin is the only one that committed a crime that night.
Zimmerman's counsel should think about filing suit against the estate of Trayvon.

Based on what I heard coming from the mouth of his girlfriend, Idiocracy is here.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:19 AM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Yes, I should have placed an apostrophe s at the end of deceased in my post but I am sure you understood the intent.

The fact still remains that Trayvon Martin is the only one that committed a crime that night.
Zimmerman's counsel should think about filing suit against the estate of Trayvon.

Based on what I heard coming from the mouth of his girlfriend, Idiocracy is here.
Agitating race baiters and lib-retards are already inflaming the masses by claiming Zimmerman has filed a civil suit against the Martins. Saw the post on FaceBook:

http://nationalreport.net/george-zim...-juvenile-son/

That the claim is a bald face lie doesn't impede or squelch the ignorance and the misplaced outrage of the inflamed "true believers" who hang on the lies of the lib-retard MSM.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/zimmerman.asp
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:22 AM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Good advice take it.
I take it all the time. And give it. Without pointing a weapon at anyone.

But I believe in both the 1st and 5th amendment. Do you?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:11 PM   #19
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Encounters: 41

Quote:
No follow up except Holder is looking into stand your ground laws now.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/16/bl...rtionate-rate/
zerodahero is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:55 PM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Never happen. They'll pander to the black activists (Holder already started that process) but there is simply no admissible evidence that Zimmerman targeted Martin because of his race. Or, at least not the sort of evidence that allows you to get a hate crime conviction.

The prosecutors in Florida already made fools of themselves by overreaching and over-charging Zimmerman due to political pressure. Holder and the DOJ are a lot of things but stupid and in need of further embarrassment isn't one of them.

There will be no federal charges. The investigation will continue for a good long while and in 8 or 10 months there will be a quiet press release/announcement on a late Friday afternoon stating that no charges will be filed.

Which is as it should be.
well mark it down timmy, i'll agree on that .. even if you were on the wrong side of it to start with

Quote:
The ONLY crime committed in this case was by the deceased, Trayvon Martin.
Had George Zimmerman not defend himself, Trayvon would have been the one charged with a criminal offense.
The DOJ should have more than enough evidence to know there is no offense by Zimmerman.
The only reason to continue is to placate their supporters and insure they will remain on the lefty plantation.
According to the deceased "girlfriend", she told him Zimmerman was probably a homosexual rapist and he should run. So Trayvon decided to bust a queer.

This whole thing should have never made it past page 3 of the second section of the local paper. This has been orchestrated from the start. I smell the Obama administratio0n all over this.
check

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
The Democratic Race Baiting Handbook exposed by a Democrat. Just shameful and cynical.
LMFAO oh irony of it yeah? if you live long enough as they say ...
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:06 AM   #21
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The real question is "SHOULD the DOJ indict Zimmerman". The first question is trying to guess what someone will do while this question is about right, wrong, and jurisprudence.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:11 PM   #22
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:

Yeah, there's a good idea. A civil case, with a preponderance of the evidence standard of proof and with negligence being the claim. Oh....wait....that's the Martin families claims against Zimmerman. And Zimmerman actually has to undergo a cross-examination and get his ass torn up.

This is one of the dumber suggestions in a long long line of dumb suggestions.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:18 PM   #23
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The real question is "SHOULD the DOJ indict Zimmerman". The first question is trying to guess what someone will do while this question is about right, wrong, and jurisprudence.
Start your own thread Gomer.
Old 07-18-2013, 03:19 PM   #24
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
well mark it down timmy, i'll agree on that .. even if you were on the wrong side of it to start with

check

LMFAO oh irony of it yeah? if you live long enough as they say ...
Aren't you the one who posted up that President Obama was a n####r? Mark down shit, you racist prick. Believe me, you and I agree on nothing.
Old 07-18-2013, 03:21 PM   #25
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodahero View Post
He is an irritating little dweeb.
Old 07-18-2013, 05:45 PM   #26
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Last chance for IB Hankering's blow and go special it goes off at midnight he is wanting at least 50 guys to show.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:06 PM   #27
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Aren't you the one who posted up that President Obama was a n####r? Mark down shit, you racist prick. Believe me, you and I agree on nothing.
yeah i did. and your problem with that is exactly what, ToiletPaper?

unlike the hookers on this board, fucking you is free, timmy
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:37 AM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodahero View Post

Didn't seem to work for Marassa Alexander she is doing 20 for firing a shot at her abusive husband and pled "stand your ground"
Old 07-19-2013, 05:51 AM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Didn't seem to work for Marassa Alexander she is doing 20 for firing a shot at her abusive husband and pled "stand your ground"
You and your lib-retard friends are an ignorant lot, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Marassa Alexander had a verbal altercation with her husband. She left the house -- in effect retreated from the altercation; thus, taking herself out of harms way. She then retrieved her pistol from the garage and returned to the house where she fired "warning shots" through a wall into a room where there were two chidlren. Since she left, armed herself and then returned to the scene, she couldn't legally claim "stand your ground". BTW, your ignorant remark had nothing to do with the OP, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:06 AM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You and your lib-retard friends are an ignorant lot, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Marassa Alexander had a verbal altercation with her husband. She left the house -- in effect retreated from the altercation; thus, taking herself out of harms way. She then retrieved her pistol from the garage and returned to the house where she fired "warning shots" through a wall into a room where there were two chidlren. Since she left, armed herself and then returned to the scene, she couldn't legally claim "stand your ground". BTW, your ignorant remark had nothing to do with the OP, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Kinda like getting out of the truck eh ass up IB . good to see you are still able to move around after your $25 special. Make enough to hire a tranny and post a review?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women