Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47542
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2013, 06:02 PM   #31
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118394
My ECCIE Reviews

Well damn that sucks cause I sure tried for that date malwoody...
OLindsay is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:47 PM   #32
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Encounters: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
Good job, donkey!

Yes, stupidity plays into what a provider and/or hobbyist posts that can be characterized as an SPA. The term can also be attached to other behaviors associated with bringing an excessive amount of drama into this sub-culture that creates a "Danger Will Robinson" warning.

Then there are the guys who do any number of scary, crazy things that shout out "dangerous" also. And of course, the guys who post as if they are a gift to women and whose language seems to say, "you're a hooker, don't deserve any respect and can be treated like property." You know the type...like what johnnyy4455 typically posts......see above!

What I typically post??? I posted "stupid posting asshole", maybe you read too much into it. I never post with disrepect to the ladies. Your confused.
Johnny4455 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:00 AM   #33
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helicopter206 View Post
Self Patronizing Asshole
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny4455 View Post
Stupid posting asshole
Dual Winners! Both of these apply profusely, at least in this thread.
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:39 AM   #34
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey View Post
Dual Winners! Both of these apply profusely, at least in this thread.
You shouldn't talk about yourself that way.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 12:12 PM   #35
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Stupid posting asshole
Wow....what an internet tough guy...but really Johnny Boy...I'm dissapointed, I mean name calling?..I thought you were a shade..just a shade mind you above that...but I...guess I overestimated your intellect..granted, I knew you didn't have much but I thought you had at least the bare minimum..

Oh well...live & learn.

Quote:
What I typically post??? I posted "stupid posting asshole", maybe you read too much into it. I never post with disrepect to the ladies. Your confused.
No, I don't think he is mistaken...I didn't have to look far either.
I guess you're still pissed because a certain lady turned you down...I suggest you move on and try to be a bit more decent..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 01:21 PM   #36
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Wow....what an internet tough guy...but really Johnny Boy...I'm dissapointed, I mean name calling?..I thought you were a shade..just a shade mind you above that...but I...guess I overestimated your intellect..granted, I knew you didn't have much but I thought you had at least the bare minimum..

Oh well...live & learn.

No, I don't think he is mistaken...I didn't have to look far either.
I guess you're still pissed because a certain lady turned you down...I suggest you move on and try to be a bit more decent..
Stupid posting asshole was my guess at your spa game, it was not directed at you.I dont kniw whst you are talking about, or scorpio, as far as me disrespecting ladies here.
Old 05-30-2013, 02:18 PM   #37
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Why are you guys bagging on Johnny, he's alright, the others I am not so sure about LOL.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:02 PM   #38
Bomb Pop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

My mom says "I'm a catch", does that count as being ok on here as well?
Bomb Pop is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 04:49 PM   #39
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

I concur with DD....IMO Johnny is an alright. dude, without question. However......

Plenty of other fish in the pond to mess with, if ya want to go in that direction
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 05:13 PM   #40
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your confused.
I must be.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 05:53 PM   #41
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default Sorry Johnny

Quote:
Stupid posting asshole was my guess at your spa game, it was not directed at you.I dont kniw whst you are talking about, or scorpio, as far as me disrespecting ladies here.
My bad..please accept my apology..I misunderstood..I must have thought you were someone else....flashback maybe.

The real irony I suppose is that by all rights, I posted an SPA.....LOL

I will head to the penalty box now....

Old 05-30-2013, 09:53 PM   #42
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Seems like this coed room really sucks. I'm going to avoid it from now on. It's full of two things. Attempts at humor tha usually fall short, and bickering between posters. I've been a part of both, but I am going to try to avoid it. This board is about sharing information. That is how I have used it for years. Now it seems like the best source of information is pm,ing those you trust. Male or female.

I came here for information to help me hobby safely, and to locate hot pieces of ass. I don't come here for bickering or bad jokes. Again, I've been guilty of this shit, but I am going to try to stop.

This board has been going downhill a bit, agree? Think about why... Lets stop bitching at each other and start sharing information.
Old 05-31-2013, 05:12 AM   #43
buttmann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Seems like this coed room really sucks. I'm going to avoid it from now on. It's full of two things. Attempts at humor tha usually fall short, and bickering between posters. I've been a part of both, but I am going to try to avoid it. This board is about sharing information. That is how I have used it for years. Now it seems like the best source of information is pm,ing those you trust. Male or female.

I came here for information to help me hobby safely, and to locate hot pieces of ass. I don't come here for bickering or bad jokes. Again, I've been guilty of this shit, but I am going to try to stop.

This board has been going downhill a bit, agree? Think about why... Lets stop bitching at each other and start sharing information.
+1
buttmann is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:08 AM   #44
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:

All due respect JB...I think you over-react a bit. There is IMO plenty of good info shared in the Coed lounge here and in the mens Coed lounge as well and although you may or may not appreciate the SPA discussion, I think there are SPAs posted every day and IMO that is informative in and of itself..
Old 05-31-2013, 10:27 AM   #45
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Mw, we are all entitled to our opinions, and I repect yours, but disagree if you think the bitching at each other posts are informative. Sure there is some interesting information in the coed forum, but far more threads are worthless, from my point of view, or turn worthless when we start nitpicking and bitching sat each other. Agaim these days I get more insightful inormation from pms with trusted folks.the humor is occasional, and the bitching rivalries are tired. I'm not saying I haven't been guilty, but I sm going to try to rembere why I need this board. If you think this board has not gone downhill in the past months, or if you truly believe there is alot of helpful information, than you and I disagree.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women