Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2013, 12:41 PM   #91
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycz View Post
Thread is about Justin. So stop hijacking. If you want to start a new one will think about if want to waste time on it. Business is great like you have a clue what my business is or was. Pretty funny about those pictures you are talking about as they were on a review for months prior to my banning and nobody from the party bitched so some real facts as opposed to your fiction would help. Oh forgot only know and broadcast the truth and facts, NOT!!!! Got a life and going to do something fun like play at a party while you sit at your computer being the bitter ass you are! Adios!
Why do you care what wakeup thinks?

One mans opinion that others probably agree with........wakeup is a textbook internet bully that is out of control and the mods don't give a shit. Because he's 'wakeup', he's given way too much leniency with this conduct on this board. I'm sick and tired of him calling the ladies 'whores', etc.

Why the mods don't send him a pm stating something like 'enough is enough with the attitude' is beyond me.

In all due respect to the mods, if you're thinking about sending me a pm, forget it, I've wanted to post this for years and you won't change my mind. Like I said, it's one mans opinion.

So just put him on ignore, he ain't shit around here, but then again, neither am I. However I try to add to the board, not take away from it.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:48 PM   #92
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Why would the mods send a PM to you for that??? And what was stopping you from posting it all these years???

Oh...whores...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:51 PM   #93
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Why do you care what wakeup thinks?

One mans opinion that others probably agree with........wakeup is a textbook internet bully that is out of control and the mods don't give a shit. Because he's 'wakeup', he's given way too much leniency with this conduct on this board. I'm sick and tired of him calling the ladies 'whores', etc.

Why the mods don't send him a pm stating something like 'enough is enough with the attitude' is beyond me.

In all due respect to the mods, if you're thinking about sending me a pm, forget it, I've wanted to post this for years and you won't change my mind. Like I said, it's one mans opinion.

So just put him on ignore, he ain't shit around here, but then again, neither am I. However I try to add to the board, not take away from it.
You need to take your complaint up with someone other than the mods.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:52 PM   #94
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
You need to take your complaint up with someone other than the mods.
C'mon...you're a mod and you're buying into this "someone is protecting Wakeup" horseshit? Please...
Old 04-21-2013, 01:17 PM   #95
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

We don't change the rules though. If he wants his view enforced then he needs to talk to someone other than a mod. I wasn't saying you're protected.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:20 PM   #96
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Oh...so you're saying I'm not breaking the rules as written...hear that DJ...a mod just told you that...
Old 04-21-2013, 01:32 PM   #97
Adabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I have debated wading into this and finally decided that the right thing to do is to state the obvious....

If the OP is looking for a change in the board, where people do not call each other names, the ladies are respected, and the guys all share in a positive and happy way, then I would suggest that he steps up and makes it happen. He should write the glowing reviews that he loves so much, he should take the time to comment on the threads when someone is feeling down and he should hold people accountable with facts when they act like asses.

Easy to say someone needs to do it, harder to be the one who stands up first and does it. If he started doing it and others really wanted the board to be that way, it would change. This is our board, it is what we make of it. If you are not willing to take the step forward to make the change you want to see, then you do not deserve the change that you are asking for to start with.

As for the others that he speaks of, the ones who calls the ladies names, take cheap shots when they can, and generally cause chaos when possible....who cares. Why are you letting them get to you. Put them on ignore and pay them no mind. If you can not do so for ethical or moral reasons (yes, I said moral...lol), call them out every time they do it. BUT, when you do, do it with class. Do not sink to their level with name calling or any of the other tactics that you hate so much. Just remember that once you take this path, you have to hold yourself to a higher standard than you expect from others...that is what a leader does.

Now Wakeup, he is a special case. Love him or hate him, you have to at least give him credit for drawing that line in the sand and never wavering. If he says someone is fat, he will link to a medical study that talks about BMI and prove he is correct. If he calls you out on a thread, he will post supporting links showing that you are talking out of your ass. I think the reason why people love to hate him is because he is so talented at walking the edge of the "rules". Many times, people will let emotion rule how they respond and he just laughs as they cross the line. I have spent two years watching and reading his posts. I do not recall anyone pointing out when he has saved a guys ass from meeting a lady who does not look like her pics. (normally he says fat, a WK defends, he links to a pic or points to a website, and somehow he is the asshole??). While I do not agree with everything he says or how he says it, he is the most consistent person on the board in terms of posting and calling things the way he sees them.

My parting words are simple. Stop taking this so seriously. You want better, then give better. Don't let someone emotionally hijack you and don't look to others to make changes that you want. Instead, step up and start doing it yourself. If others believe the way you do, they will follow.
Adabear is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 03:00 PM   #98
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Point of order: I don't think "shitted" is a word
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:07 PM   #99
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adabear View Post
If the OP is looking for a change in the board, where people do not call each other names, the ladies are respected, and the guys all share in a positive and happy way, then I would suggest that he steps up and makes it happen. He should write the glowing reviews that he loves so much, he should take the time to comment on the threads when someone is feeling down and he should hold people accountable with facts when they act like asses.

Easy to say someone needs to do it, harder to be the one who stands up first and does it. If he started doing it and others really wanted the board to be that way, it would change. This is our board, it is what we make of it. If you are not willing to take the step forward to make the change you want to see, then you do not deserve the change that you are asking for to start with.

As for the others that he speaks of, the ones who calls the ladies names, take cheap shots when they can, and generally cause chaos when possible....who cares. Why are you letting them get to you. Put them on ignore and pay them no mind. If you can not do so for ethical or moral reasons (yes, I said moral...lol), call them out every time they do it. BUT, when you do, do it with class. Do not sink to their level with name calling or any of the other tactics that you hate so much. Just remember that once you take this path, you have to hold yourself to a higher standard than you expect from others...that is what a leader does.

Now Wakeup, he is a special case. Love him or hate him, you have to at least give him credit for drawing that line in the sand and never wavering. If he says someone is fat, he will link to a medical study that talks about BMI and prove he is correct. If he calls you out on a thread, he will post supporting links showing that you are talking out of your ass. I think the reason why people love to hate him is because he is so talented at walking the edge of the "rules". Many times, people will let emotion rule how they respond and he just laughs as they cross the line. I have spent two years watching and reading his posts. I do not recall anyone pointing out when he has saved a guys ass from meeting a lady who does not look like her pics. (normally he says fat, a WK defends, he links to a pic or points to a website, and somehow he is the asshole??). While I do not agree with everything he says or how he says it, he is the most consistent person on the board in terms of posting and calling things the way he sees them.

My parting words are simple. Stop taking this so seriously. You want better, then give better. Don't let someone emotionally hijack you and don't look to others to make changes that you want. Instead, step up and start doing it yourself. If others believe the way you do, they will follow.
I'm a bit confused here....are you saying that WU doesn't belong to the category (highlighted in red) because he's special?
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:15 AM   #100
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
I just shat in my hand...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkid View Post
Uh, excuse this interruption to this very fine thread, but it's spelled "shitted", sir.
" I just shitted in my hand"....
Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Shat vs. shitted
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:02 AM   #101
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

This should be good...
Old 04-22-2013, 06:29 AM   #102
Adabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Sarunga - The reason why I put him separate is because he is not your typical flamer. He backs up his words with links, facts, and is very good at using the rules against you to the point that he comes out clean and you go over the edge. By all means, ignore him, if you feel that is the right decision. In you prefer, call him out if you can. Just be prepared when you do. He had a separate section because most can not seem to ignore him AND the vast majority that decide to go head to head with him get destroyed because they do not think before they post. Ironically, you seem to post after Wakeup in many threads and have yet to be effective in "shutting him down with facts". Based in that alone, I would recommend either to ignore him or change your tactics as your current ones do not seem to phase him in the least. I hope that clarifies for you sir.
Adabear is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:19 AM   #103
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
See, you don't know shat.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:38 AM   #104
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adabear View Post
I have debated wading into this and finally decided that the right thing to do is to state the obvious....

Pete? Is that you?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:15 AM   #105
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Adabear just shitted on Sarunga's parade
dearhunter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women