Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35594
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2013, 08:18 AM   #1
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118394
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Yours truly coming to Wichita very soon!!

When is the Best time to go there week or weekends all suggestions welcome please..
Xoxo,
Lindsay
And I will make sure to send out PM's to all interested parties....
OLindsay is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:32 AM   #2
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Never come to Topeka instead lmao, jking jking.

Hope you have a safe trip, for me Friday-Sundays are best because I am in school the other days.

You should stop in Topeka sometime
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:36 AM   #3
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

User ID: 114471
My ECCIE Reviews

It really is no difference here the call volume is lower than kc... But still worth a try you are new and verified so you will get calls I'm sure
b@ileythepistol is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:43 AM   #4
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Yea, I agree with Bailey. Make sure you have appts set because your line will not ring as it does in KC. Im good here due to my established friends I've had for years but most providers passing through Wichita rarely pass through again lol.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:13 AM   #5
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol View Post
It really is no difference here the call volume is lower than kc... But still worth a try you are new and verified so you will get calls I'm sure
Thanks babe appreciate the intel from both you and Gemma. Now is the time for all Wichita inquires to speak up to this request so I can get the ball rollen....
Xoxo,
Lindsay
Old 01-10-2013, 09:38 AM   #6
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

There us basically no LE threat here you barley hear of a sting
Old 01-10-2013, 09:51 AM   #7
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Quote:

Great to hear that sweet heart I appreciate all the advice that is given to me.
Xoxo,
Lindsay
Old 01-10-2013, 10:22 AM   #8
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Buuuuuut.....I can tell you of a handful of hotels that le does stake out. Super 8 works with le.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:27 AM   #9
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Buuuuuut.....I can tell you of a handful of hotels that le does stake out. Super 8 works with le.
Inbox me the info babe please and thank you..
Xoxo,
Lindsay
Old 01-10-2013, 10:31 AM   #10
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oenghus View Post
Never come to Topeka instead lmao, jking jking.

Hope you have a safe trip, for me Friday-Sundays are best because I am in school the other days.

You should stop in Topeka sometime
Are you coming to kc on Sunday for our double?
Xoxo,
Lindsay
Old 01-13-2013, 12:04 PM   #11
Guest021115
Account Disabled

User ID: 5676
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Bailey, honey, I love you girl and I hope you know that, but i have honestly got to say that this was terrible "advice" to give to a traveling girl, in ANY city. To me, it gives the impression that she can be comfortable and let her guard down here, which would be foolish no matter where her travels take her.

There most certainly IS LE threat here. I know of a number of providers (yes, some of them who are on this board!) who have taken small vacations courtesy of the county. It may not get talked about, but it definitely happens here.

Lindsay, if you come to Wichita do yourself two favors: DON'T stay on Broadway (north OR south) and screen just as heavily as you would at home. Don't let your guard down, not even for a second.

Also, although newer providers may not know this about Wichita, we also had a real fucktard living and "hobbying" in our community a few years back that was falsely identifying himself to providers as LE, and then proceeded to rape, rob, and humiliate them for hours. Thankfully, through the courage of some well known and respected providers in Wichita he was not only arrested, but convicted. He ultimately hanged himself in jail because he was too big of a coward to go to prison, but the good news is, he's not out there to hurt girls anymore.

Play safe. I don't want anything to happen to you. You're a sweet girl.

Love ya,
Staci
Guest021115 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:40 PM   #12
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staci Stacked View Post
Bailey, honey, I love you girl and I hope you know that, but i have honestly got to say that this was terrible "advice" to give to a traveling girl, in ANY city. To me, it gives the impression that she can be comfortable and let her guard down here, which would be foolish no matter where her travels take her.

There most certainly IS LE threat here. I know of a number of providers (yes, some of them who are on this board!) who have taken small vacations courtesy of the county. It may not get talked about, but it definitely happens here.

Lindsay, if you come to Wichita do yourself two favors: DON'T stay on Broadway (north OR south) and screen just as heavily as you would at home. Don't let your guard down, not even for a second.

Also, although newer providers may not know this about Wichita, we also had a real fucktard living and "hobbying" in our community a few years back that was falsely identifying himself to providers as LE, and then proceeded to rape, rob, and humiliate them for hours. Thankfully, through the courage of some well known and respected providers in Wichita he was not only arrested, but convicted. He ultimately hanged himself in jail because he was too big of a coward to go to prison, but the good news is, he's not out there to hurt girls anymore.

Play safe. I don't want anything to happen to you. You're a sweet girl.

Love ya,
Staci
Thanks sis you know I will only take advice from certain people with a lot of knowledge such as yourself. And yes this does make me question bailey on her screening process.
Xoxo,
Lindsay
Old 01-13-2013, 07:22 PM   #13
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao I have never really recieved a request from you to screen and my business is my business.. Google it we barley have stings here but yes we do, I'd never think to let my own gaurd down so I wouldn't expect that to even cross another providers mind I'm sorry if my post was takin wrong. And I could care less what another provider thinks of my screening process because I am very helpful with other providers I know that contact me to screen clients. I believe staci could even vouch for that.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:53 PM   #14
Guest021115
Account Disabled

User ID: 5676
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Lmao I have never really recieved a request from you to screen and my business is my business.. Google it we barley have stings here but yes we do, I'd never think to let my own gaurd down so I wouldn't expect that to even cross another providers mind I'm sorry if my post was takin wrong. And I could care less what another provider thinks of my screening process because I am very helpful with other providers I know that contact me to screen clients. I believe staci could even vouch for that.
Yes, I've always known Bailey to screen, and she has provided references for me before when I asked. I was in NO WAY questioning her verification process or downing her as a provider. I was merely reminding everyone to stay safe, that's all! I know how bad I felt before when that creep hurt a couple of my friends, and I don't ever want to see another lady go through that. It's devastating. I'm much more worried about you gals getting HURT than I am about you getting in trouble.
Guest021115 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:59 PM   #15
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I've never had to call you for refrences Bailey, I was just saying this is the 2nd person that has said something to me about LE there in Wichita . I appreciate all the advice I get, but i choose to follow who ever has the same opinion As the other.. such as the providers and hobbyist who will help me out . Thanks for the advice.
Xoxoxo,
Lindsay

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women