Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47678
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2013, 11:23 AM   #16
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

+1 DD
ez2plz is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:08 PM   #17
Starry69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
hell it feels good to have some hope for the chiefs again.
Agreed. I'm starting to warm up to having Reid as a coach. 5 champion ship games and a superbowl in the last 14 years isn't bad. I think he'll turn the team around quickly and we'll be competitive very soon.
Starry69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:30 PM   #18
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

but he never won the big game and some say he burnt out in Philly. I would haveliked the hire a lot more if he had a year off to rest his mind, get his house in order after the loss of his son etc... I just hope he isn't really burnt out.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:18 PM   #19
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I think we will learn a lot from the GM selection, assistant coaches, draft picks, and FA acquisitions, but I like what I have seen so far. It could be argued that maybe he should sit out a year, but it looks like he is pretty focused, and enthusiastic about getting a fresh start in a new environment to me. I am very encouraged by what I have seen so far.
ez2plz is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:05 PM   #20
4friedchickens
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I think its a fantastic hire but I'm biased. Coach Reid was an assistant on the staff my Senior year when I was in college. Great guy to be around. Knew football and people even better. Was pretty laid back for an O-Line coach. I wasn't surprised that he did well in Philly. I think he will here too. When you here people bitch about him, they are usually the same types of things as people gripe about Marty if you switch the offense and defense around. Mr. Hunt could have done a lot worse IMHO.
4friedchickens is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:12 PM   #21
bartipero
Valued Poster

Maybe, but why hire a guy who's out of shape such that he doesn't exhibit a sports ideal and no longer possesses a winning formula? Seems to me to be the same error repeated, and the same error KU made.

How many years shall he have? I think it takes at least 3, maybe 4, unless--like the last year--you're so totally unsuccessful that it's obvious. Will that be tolerated in a quick fix world? But it is a fresh start for all, so give it a chance to work since it is done.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:54 AM   #22
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I hope he can revive my interest in football. With the collapse of the Chiefs this year, I lost all interest in the NFL. When the Chiefs were competitive, the other games held some interest to me. Now I could care less about the playoffs.
KCJoe is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:11 PM   #23
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartipero View Post
Maybe, but why hire a guy who's out of shape such that he doesn't exhibit a sports ideal and no longer possesses a winning formula? Seems to me to be the same error repeated, and the same error KU made.

How many years shall he have? I think it takes at least 3, maybe 4, unless--like the last year--you're so totally unsuccessful that it's obvious. Will that be tolerated in a quick fix world? But it is a fresh start for all, so give it a chance to work since it is done.

Wow, you know that fat ass at KU had them winning, how did Mr. Fit and trim Turner do, or Mr. Skinny Charlie, LOL, of all the reasons not to like a coach this one cracks me up, thanks bro.......
dirty dog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women