Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2010, 05:36 PM   #16
wynterstark
Account Disabled

User ID: 1429
My ECCIE Reviews

Ms. Elena it would be a pleasure to visit with you the next time you make it into Dallas, please let me know when you'll be here.

Big Mike, I don't know where you found the avatar of the wet pussy... but I *love* it. That is the cutest cat photo I've ever seen... and I'm a frequent visitor to icanhascheezburger.com. Thanks for the smile.
wynterstark is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:55 PM   #17
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynterstark View Post
I’m not a paid consultant, I am a paid companion. However, with that being said I will add that I do have a number of friends who visit with me because not only do they find me attractive I am also capable of entertaining them on a level that goes beyond the purely physical. A providers charm and conversation isn’t just small talk, it’s part of the whole experience.
I couldn't agree more. I've booked with providers who titillated me with their ASPD posts that I wouldn't otherwise have seen. I've never been sorry for doing so.
Gryphon is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:13 PM   #18
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Elena, personally, I like it when you are both seen and heard (moaning) . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:55 PM   #19
Adrielle
Account Disabled

User ID: 4449
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis View Post
Elena, personally, I like it when you are both seen and heard (moaning) . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie
Oh goodness, I'll be having nice dreams tonight...

Needless to say, I think these discussion forums are great. I tend to be more interested in just reading rather than jumping in myself, as I have pretty strong opinions sometimes. I'm happy that most of the gents on this board can appreciate a beautiful AND intelligent woman like Elena.
Adrielle is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:02 AM   #20
Guest072311
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7
Default ol' timers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrew_2000 View Post
IMHO, the thing that differentiated ASPD from other boards was the ability to have discussions with providers...less of a sausage fest. I am optimistic that that spirit will carry forward to this board.
Old timers will remember Susan's boards. The ladies were always encouraged to speak out. That is an important part of getting to know who and what it is all about and helping each other in many different ways.

The brain is the largest sex organ!

And a smart woman is a prize, eyes are the second key, the body is a distant 3rd third in my books. Let the ladies speak!

Infact that is why I made a comment about ISOs in Co-Ed. I think it keeps the ladies off balance to even go into the room, so it would shift them to the sandbox. I like the co-ed effect in here. On several of the topics, a woman's point of view is important as well.
Guest072311 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:07 PM   #21
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

It would be a pretty boring board indeed if no providers got involved in any of the discussion threads. I enjoy reading MsElenas comments and Jackies too. I wish more providers would post, I haven't been much lately, hopefully in the future I can remedy that.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:31 AM   #22
Guest072311
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7
Default ..a provider out of Wichita...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat View Post
It would be a pretty boring board indeed if no providers got involved in any of the discussion threads. I enjoy reading MsElenas comments and Jackies too. I wish more providers would post, I haven't been much lately, hopefully in the future I can remedy that.
...was the first to suggest ASPD as a resource. This was more than 5 years ago if I remember correctly. She is in Arizona now but has been back a few times. Not many ladies posted in the KC forum of ASPD for a long time. After Susan's Yahoo groups went down a couple of times, and she created a couple of privates which didn't last long - I think moderator and hackers were part of the problem - she joined in. Female leadership is important for the ladies to be comfortable in my opinion and management is critical. Eccie has a pretty wide open management style and Jackie and Elena have provided some real leadership, responding with threads and posts both. I do miss a Texas lady who posted in ASPD for a long time. Fond memories of Carlie. Not sure where she is.....the Core was incredible....
Guest072311 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:29 PM   #23
midwestmonique
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 8362
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I put in my two cents on ASPD a few times that some didn't appreciate and they told me all about it. People tell you to speak your mind and then you get yelled at. I guess you can't please everyone Elena!!
midwestmonique is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:45 AM   #24
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

"I put in my two cents on ASPD a few times that some didn't appreciate and they told me all about it. People tell you to speak your mind and then you get yelled at. I guess you can't please everyone Elena!!"

OH SHUT UP and sit there looking hot..... LOL just playing I cant speak for everyone but I appreciate female interaction in these discussions and encourage all of you to do so.
dirty dog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women