Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2014, 12:15 PM   #1
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Stay In Business • Do Well • Beat The Recession In The Sex Industry

All providers here need to think of themselves as small business owners. To survive any recession, it's a good idea to revise all areas of your business. An example:

1. Revise your business plan:

A. Objective: Yes, you are hookering but what was your objective? Paying off credit cards? Loans? Daily bills? Saving money? Beer/drug money? If you don't know, you are just sucking dick for nothing.

B. Vision: What kind of level of service do you see yourself providing? How much effort will it take to do so (time/money)

C. Niche market: Yes, we are in the sex industry but, as in any "industry" you must find your niche market. What are you really good at? We can all perform the same things, but are you highlighting your DIFFERENCES?

D. Marketing: where and how are you going to advertise? How often? What will be the tone of your advertisement? How often are you posting pictures? How much can you spend on advertisement? Etc...

E. Screening: what will be your process? Are you comfortable with it? Will your clients be reasonably comfortable with it? Will it stop you from making enough to keep you in business?

F. Costs: Everything from incall, insurance, utilities, gas, clothing, medical, car, make up, laundry, advertisement, phone bill, child care, supplies, AN EMERGENCY FUND IN CASE YOU ARE ARRESTED, TAXES(talk to a CPA, you really need to) AND SAVINGS (get yourself a financial advisor - sounds fancy but not expensive at all) etc.

G. Minimum expected income: if you are not making this much, why do this job?

Ok, you are now done with looking at your business and you have an idea of how serious this should be executed. Now how to stay afloat:

2. Take care of your clients and they will take care of you. If all they wanted was sex, they would be paying a lot less than what we charge. We should be making them happy. If you wake up in a bad mood, either change your attitude or cancel your appts. Don't expose ppl to your problems. They are paying a lot, they should be treated with respect. And that has nothing to do with the "sex industry". That's just common courtesy.

3. With that said... Give them an amazing experience. You are the professional, not their wives, girlfriends, etc. These amazing women have a tough job, we are here to supplement.

4. Don't mislead your clients. No fake ads, no NCNS, no double booking, no fake specials.

5. Price your product correctly. You will never please everyone but, if your product is priced right, you will get the amount of business that is satisfactory to you. You will also EXPAND YOUR CLIENTELE and, if you are good enough, develop repeat clients. Repeat clients are the lifeblood of your business.

6. Specials... Ahhh... There is a reason why specials are called "specials". Because they are not "normal". Utilize them wisely. Maybe on days you would like to increase business, maybe for repeat clients, maybe for reviews, maybe when you want chocolates, maybe never. Don't let "specials" become your regular price. It's like crying wolf. Realize that, when everyone is running specials, your special is not THAT special (think end of the month), so plan ahead...

7. Invest: Better pictures? A website? As CK once mentioned, if you do get new pictures, don't release them all at once, but spread them over weeks so you get more bang for your buck (pun intended)

8. Diversify your advertisement: just like investing, you don't want to put all your eggs in one basket. You may get most of your business from one site, but don't overlook the power of word of mouth you may get from a few clients from a few different venues.

9. Take care you your client from cradle to grave (not literally lol). From the moment you receive that PM, to the moment they leave your presence, they are your clients. Treat them as such.

10. Forget about competition, think cooperation. If providers help providers by referring clients to each other things flow. And not just through the reference process, but by RECOMMENDING services of others. WHAT A CONCEPT. I cannot count how many times I have encouraged my clients to explore. A man will shop around, but if you take care of him, he will be a happy customer to all of us in the community and will hobby for much longer.

Lastly...

11. TAKE CARE OF YOUR CLIENTS. Oh, I already said that... Maybe because it is the single most important thing you can do for your business.

OF COURSE... NOT ALL MONEY IS GOOD MONEY... But that's a subject for another thread...

Stay safe, have fun, take care of these wonderful gents, and they will take care of you.

Yours...

Camille
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 12:28 PM   #2
Blckpr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Great advice!! Hopefully more ladies will listen to this advice!! I love a woman with a GREAT head on her shoulders!!
Blckpr is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 12:34 PM   #3
JMcB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

DAMN!! Love the attitude (even sprouting a bit) and as of right now this lovely lady has just moved to the TOP of my must see list!! I hope to see you when I can get some time away from the SO! I also hope some of the newer ladies who have a bit of a weak TCB skill set will read this and start to take notes, or even contact her to get some personal pointers.
Smooches to you gorgeous!!
JMcB is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 12:40 PM   #4
big35hurt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Great advice. Nothing hotter than a sexy, intelligent lady to have fun with.
big35hurt is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 01:02 PM   #5
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Camille you have consistently been professional and kind. Thank you for being so nice to me when I was a newbie and continuing that trend.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 01:31 PM   #6
Bush Pilot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Brava, Camille!

My thoughts on a few of your points:

Quote:
9. Take care you your client from cradle to grave (not literally lol).From the moment you receive that PM, to the moment they leave your presence, they are your clients. Treat them as such.
Actually, even after the door slams shut as they depart your incall, they remain your clients: Be discreet -- indiscreet fools though some of them may be.

Combining Rules 10 (Forget about competition, think cooperation) and 11 (TAKE CARE OF YOUR CLIENTS): Take care of your fellow providers -- especially references. If they respond promptly and provide you with accurate intelligence on which you can stake your safety and security, treat them in kind.
Bush Pilot is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 01:49 PM   #7
Guest100114-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 97

Now this is what a coed discussion should look like. Thanks Camille!
Guest100114-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 03:07 PM   #8
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59
Talking

Camille, that is a very well thought out business plan. I am impressed. I'm even impressed by some things you mentioned but didn't explore, such as the idea that sometimes "all money is good money" isn't true at all. Only someone who is truly in business and paying attention to the results will realize that very important truth.

Here's to you and your success!
Guest101618 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 03:48 PM   #9
shrek
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Camille you will be a success in any endeavor you choose. Love your attitude!
shrek is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 04:01 PM   #10
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamilleFox69 View Post
All providers here need to think of themselves as small business owners. To survive any recession, it's a good idea to revise all areas of your business...

10. Forget about competition, think cooperation. If providers help providers by referring clients to each other things flow. And not just through the reference process, but by RECOMMENDING services of others. WHAT A CONCEPT. I cannot count how many times I have encouraged my clients to explore. A man will shop around, but if you take care of him, he will be a happy customer to all of us in the community and will hobby for much longer...
+1 ...also agree with BP. Great stuff here.
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 04:11 PM   #11
Keyzer Soze
Premium Access

Encounters: 65

Very true and sage advise,if only a small fraction of the ladies adopt these recommendations,everyone will benefit. An attitude and outlook like this, can only be gained with experience.
Keyzer Soze is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 04:23 PM   #12
The Alpha
Account Disabled

User ID: 141671
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up ...and this is why....

...I am honored to call Camille my partner and my dear friend. She is timely, relevant, eloquent and essentially the ULTIMATE package.
The Alpha is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 04:24 PM   #13
Guest061815-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 132

I made this comment the other day in response to Old Yeller's recent review of Camille:

"She is a Flawless Fountain of The Four Food Groups and would make an excellent trainer for new ladies on how to do this Hobby Thing the right way."

Someone's paying attention! CF69 rocks!!
Guest061815-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 04:34 PM   #14
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59
Talking

I seriously screwed up when I didn't see Camille and Alpha when I could afford to.

Guest101618 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 05:29 PM   #15
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you so much for the sincere comments. It is really humbling. As many of you know, we learn from stumbling along the way...

If I can help others from making mistakes I've made and have seen other make, then it's a good day. Karma is not always a bitch

Camille
Camille Fox is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women