Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60437
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41772
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36136
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2016, 03:36 PM   #76
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I'll challenge you, ....
You're not a challenge. The only matter to address is your incessant whining interlaced with chest beating that has the sound of someone clubbing globs of fat that digresses to your threats of physical attacks because you finally get to the point at which your attempts to prove a worthless and irrelevant opinion of yours.

"prove your manhood"? Are you old enough to be posting on here??? Not emotionally anyway.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 03:50 PM   #77
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You're not a challenge. The only matter to address is your incessant whining interlaced with chest beating that has the sound of someone clubbing globs of fat that digresses to your threats of physical attacks because you finally get to the point at which your attempts to prove a worthless and irrelevant opinion of yours.

"prove your manhood"? Are you old enough to be posting on here??? Not emotionally anyway.
You are a coward Lexus- I just RTM the MOD's you are a cyber thug just like your butt buddy Dalilama- all talk and no action. thirty years ago real men would have eaten people like you for breakfast- you are the childish moron on here that can only hurl insults.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 04:13 PM   #78
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Excellent point. Certainly one that I missed. Thanks for the clarification.
Speedy, Lube Myass is lying. He said the election is Nov 6. He's not military. He's a jackass troll, much like our old friend WeeEndowed.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 04:20 PM   #79
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Speedy, Lube Myass is lying. He said the election is Nov 6. He's not military. He's a jackass troll, much like our old friend WeeEndowed.
I will gladly leave you one of my numbers and hell you can call me blocked and I will answer any military question you like -you up for the challenge? Election day to me is the 6th- would you like me to send you a post card from Milan, Italy you dumb cunt?
Old 08-12-2016, 04:47 PM   #80
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
This is the same bullshit the left wing nut jobs were saying during he bush years! Remember 9-11 was an inside job, blame Iraq and create a fake war to steal Iraqs oil. Invade Afghanistan to eventually control afghanistans huge untapped resources. Keep Osama alive and on the run so we have some boogey man to fear and slowly strip away our freedoms?

Sounds familiar Jim?

By the way you never been a liberal - no liberal would ever be pro trump you are full of shit !
You're dam right I am not a Liberal. I never claimed to be.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 05:28 PM   #81
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
You're dam right I am not a Liberal. I never claimed to be.

Jim
You are a low life liar- earlier in the week or maybe late last week you said you been a registered democrat for many years- lying POS.
Old 08-12-2016, 05:54 PM   #82
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You are a low life liar- earlier in the week or maybe late last week you said you been a registered democrat for many years- lying POS.
Haha, yeah I might be a registered Democrat but that doesn't mean I am a Liberal. Liberals are far left, I am not that far left to be considered a Liberal. In fact as I've aged I've become more conservative.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 04:33 AM   #83
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are a coward Lexus- I just RTM the MOD's you are a cyber thug just like your butt buddy Dalilama- all talk and no action. thirty years ago real men would have eaten people like you for breakfast- you are the childish moron on here that can only hurl insults.
... when you were a "drill sergeant" did you have an RTM button?

A problem with your "critical analysis," besides the alleged disability you have nurtured for sympathy and a defense to your ineptness as a human being, is your moronic and nonsensical bullshit demonstrates your lack of ability to evaluate anothers intellectual capacity ... which is why you and Speedo are two pea brains in a pod.

When all else fails you two pea brains resort to threats of violence.

Whine, huff and puff, threaten, hit the RTM button, and call names .... it doesn't change who you are NOT~! You know who you are NOT, and I realize that "sucks," but just try to accept it and deal with what you ARE, rather than using the internet, like Speedo, to create some false persona. In the meantime, budget your disability check, and quit whining and crying.
Old 08-13-2016, 04:41 AM   #84
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I will gladly leave you one of my numbers and hell you can call me blocked and I will answer any military question you like -you up for the challenge? Election day to me is the 6th- would you like me to send you a post card from Milan, Italy you dumb cunt?
You are the "dumb cunt" .....

.. PM me your full legal name, dob, and ssn, then we can start "answering" some questions.

Didn't you confess your "wife" caught you fucking around in the hobby? When our "fore father's" crafted the 5th amendment (the part about keeping your mouth shut) they had fools like you in mind. The more you bullshit the deeper hole you dig. You are worse than Hillary, who lies about her lies.

Which is it "sarge" ... you a "disabled vet" or a "servicemember"?
Old 08-13-2016, 05:52 AM   #85
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You could be right but I'm not going there. lol.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 06:01 AM   #86
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

When all else fails you two pea brains resort to threats of violence.

Whine, huff and puff, threaten, hit the RTM button, and call names .... it doesn't change who you are NOT~! You know who you are NOT, and I realize that "sucks," but just try to accept it and deal with what you ARE, rather than using the internet, like Speedo, to create some false persona. In the meantime, budget your disability check, and quit whining and crying.
LYING ignorant redneck hillbilly

I have never threatened you with violence. I have stated that I believe myself to be physically superior to you. Anytime you are in the area, I will pay your admission into Gold's Gym and we'll go mano-a-mano in any physical competition of your choice.

"False persona"??? You are the one who hides behind the keyboard and tries to control this forum, commenting on just about every single thread with your inane prattle, assuming that your OPINIONS are superior to the opinions of others. You have no persona, false or otherwise, other than exists on this forum, which is probably why you are so afraid to share personal information with anyone else.
Old 08-13-2016, 06:13 AM   #87
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

The fact remains, neither one of you jackanapes has produced a site that identifies any organization named ISIS prior to 2014, speedy, because there was no organization called ISIS before 2014. ISIS was an organization that was created by new alignments betwixt multiple insurgent groups featuring different leaders in key positions wholly unique geopolitically from anything that came before it, speedy.
I find it interesting that Trump himself has backed away from his statement by saying he was being sarcastic.

Once again, please try to understand, NO ONE has said the name ISIS began prior to 2014. I have presented articles from several websites that support the opinion that the foundation of ISIS started way back in 2006.

Unless you can supply me with something other than your OPINION on the subject, I am through discussing the issue with you.
Old 08-13-2016, 06:17 AM   #88
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're not a challenge.
All I asked of you was to supply any solid information from an independent source to back up your lame OPINION. Once again, you obviously can't do it.

Whenever anyone else presents links to multiple websites supporting their position, you deem those websites to be weak and unsubstantiated, yet you offer NOTHING!

You are NOTHING.
Old 08-13-2016, 06:27 AM   #89
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

Yesterday Speedo didn't know anything about me, but tomorrow he can "kick my ass"!!!! (Except .... he doesn't have to "prove his manhood" ... he "believes" he can do it!)

Kool-aid guzzlers, both!
I know my capabilities. I know people like you. Your persona says it all. You are a loudmouth who hides behind the keyboard shouting insults at each and every person who disagrees with you. Luke, COG, I'va biggen, Yssup, myself. You obviously have very little going on in your private life because you have the time to make countless posts on every thread on this forum. Maybe it's time for you to get a life and stop trying to demean everyone else in each of your posts.

Hey, if the candidate I backed for POTUS was self-destructing on a daily basis, I'd be an angry old man just like you.
Old 08-13-2016, 06:50 AM   #90
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
I find it interesting that Trump himself has backed away from his statement by saying he was being sarcastic.

he was using hyperbole and being sarcastic, why is that so interesting to you?

its not becoming and reflects poorly on you for you to continue to swallow whole the false and feigned umbrage of the dim news media.

the media who jump at any opportunity to denigrate trump.

they express shock and push the idiocy that he was being literal when he says Obama and Hellary founded isis over and over on their "news" programs

do you actually think trump thought Obama met with the killers of isis to form the group?

you have two choices , 1. that trump thought Obama and hellary were the incorporators and founders of isis and organized people into that group, or 2. that he meant their polices set the stage for its formation and growth

to actually believe 1. is idiotic, to not really believe it but further it is partisan politics and supposedly everything is allowed in politics. its just so depressing the news media is that corrupt and that they have such a low opinion of their audience

perhaps you just want to join in the attacks in support of hellary? that's possible, but then that shows no good will or coherent argument

was hellary being literal when she said trump was isis' number one recruiter?

why didn't the dim news media spend a week making fun of hellary for that statement?

because they knew it was hyperbole and they support her anyway

trumps statement has some validity in that Obama's polices were formative, hellary's has no validity

hellary's claim about trump was spin based on illogic but who cares the people are stupid, we just need to keep repeating it, likewise this claim
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women