Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Technical Questions
Technical Questions Even the most computer-savvy may have technical questions regarding navigation of the site. Ask it here! If you have an answer, be our guest! (For further assistance, contact your local moderator or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff city forums)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2015, 02:07 AM   #1
Golpacha
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4
Default self-destructing apps

I have been using Wickr for years. It automatically deletes all messages after a set number of minutes (like 2 minutes). Also it blocks the phone from taking screenshot or save pictures, copy / paste words.

I am wondering why providers and hobbyists don't use such as apps to contact on the day they are scheduled to meetup.

Also, have anyone thought of accepting alternate methods of payment instead of cash? My friend told me that in their city, providers sell condoms or something else for the price of their session, and then whatever happens is between two adults. Not a bad idea it seems. No exchange of cash for sexual favors.
Golpacha is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 09:17 PM   #2
jframe2
Valued Poster

Default first thoughts

Had a few pre-Vet day libations but after reading this my first thoughts are-

1- Wickr, has some problems in that it has not opened its source for review as other apps have such as Secret Circle. It has gone thru several security audits. Open-Source code is the only way to have any verifiable way to assure there are no backdoors.

The only real way to protect communications between two devices is encryption. The Electronic Frontier Foundation has white paper research and suggestions on apps and phones that provide strong (if not unbreakable) encryption.

I do agree, encryption apps can have a place in this world of ours and have talked with several providers about implementing it in their security procedures. At this time, the draw back is that both parties-devices have to have the same app for the encrypted communication to work properly.

2- the ruse of purchasing an item and then doing what is between two consenting adults has been tried and rejected by most if not all criminal jurisdictions across the country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golpacha View Post
I have been using Wickr for years. It automatically deletes all messages after a set number of minutes (like 2 minutes). Also it blocks the phone from taking screenshot or save pictures, copy / paste words.

I am wondering why providers and hobbyists don't use such as apps to contact on the day they are scheduled to meetup.

Also, have anyone thought of accepting alternate methods of payment instead of cash? My friend told me that in their city, providers sell condoms or something else for the price of their session, and then whatever happens is between two adults. Not a bad idea it seems. No exchange of cash for sexual favors.
jframe2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 06:31 PM   #3
Golpacha
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

wow - didn't know about secret circle..
Golpacha is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 09:50 AM   #4
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Because I don't use a phone. I guess I don't understand a lot of the dog and pony show of all this. I meet someone, I screen them, I give them the location we're meeting, and if they're going to be late they can shoot me an email. I never schedule anything back to back with a visit, so it's no skin off my back if someone is 10 minutes late because of traffic.

Websites and emails should be business like, professional, and only used for setting up meetings. If you are worried about being "caught" because of something in email or text, it shouldn't have been said.

Someone mentioned on twitter being afraid of her emails being subpoenaed. If that's a fear, then you're going way way WAY too far in email.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women