Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: What is the most accurate description of Incognito Isis
Verified Provider 4 22.22%
Troll 6 33.33%
A writer who is NOT a provider 3 16.67%
A writer who IS a provider 3 16.67%
None of the above (plz post a reason you chose this) 2 11.11%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 03-27-2011, 05:29 AM   #1
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default INCOGNITO ISIS - WHOIS?

OK, we're getting a lot of threads and posts from II, but some don't thing she is who she says she is. Factors that my lead to that conclusion:
  • She refuses to get verified provider status
  • Some of her stories are questionable
  • She doesn't disclose anything about herself (location, reviews, etc.), which is her right, and not knocking her for it, but if she were a recognized provider somewhere, why all the mystery? Generally, providers do advertise.
So, this is a poll question...
Old 03-27-2011, 05:35 AM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You need to do a little research.
Old 03-27-2011, 06:58 AM   #3
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Lightbulb

Charles seriously?

Just the volume of posts should give you a clue, it's London Rayne and short of her admitting it which wouldn't be very likely, no one really cares. Hell I don't really care beyond the humor in it. It's not like Layla South has resurfaced or anything that worry some. Actually I'm kind of proud of her for figuring out when she was sitting on 20 points that she might get banned and creating a back up handle. Because that is exactly what I did on aspd in 2001, so props to you LR for either studying SHMB herstory or seeing an elegant solution to the problem of being banned.

Now where is that popcorn?

Old 03-27-2011, 07:10 AM   #4
phatdaty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Don't really care enough to dig, life is short and there are better things to do with my time than look it up, but CT if this is the toothache you must gnaw on, I would suggest the easiest way to confirm Wayward's theory is to see if that chick Naomi is constantly chiming in with +1 and other bootlickings to her posts.
Old 03-27-2011, 07:41 AM   #5
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatdaty View Post
Don't really care enough to dig, life is short and there are better things to do with my time than look it up, but CT if this is the toothache you must gnaw on, I would suggest the easiest way to confirm Wayward's theory is to see if that chick Naomi is constantly chiming in with +1 and other bootlickings to her posts.
Now that is an A1 post if I've ever seen one. Do not rayne on Naomi, she is a nice young woman or possibly LR's gay assistant... okay that last part was a joke so don't go all Al Swearengen on me phat. Not sure I can handle this much irony before breakfast, do not pick on Naomi! She has agreed to meet me for juice in Houston and you are not going to mess that up. I probably just did with the whole LR's gay assistant joke. But it's pretty funny at least to me and maybe WTF will like it and that will sure put a bur under your saddle now won't it Valley boy.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:01 AM   #6
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Wait.. Isis is London Rayne now? I've read it all.

You guys sure do make a lot of false accusations. Check out
Isis's posting style. That is not London. In fact, She's a lot nice than London.

Oh and thanks for the kind words wayward. There goes that freebie .
Old 03-27-2011, 08:10 AM   #7
phatdaty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post

Isis's posting style. That is not London. In fact, She's a lot nice than London.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Hamlet Act 3, scene 2, 222–230
Old 03-27-2011, 08:39 AM   #8
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Talking

Quote:

Yeah you might want to recheck my batting average on this kind of stuff Naomi, wait I hate sports references and I really hate baseball so however could Father Wayward the murdering rat bastard have written that?

I'm sad about the freebie but this is kind of a double edged sword, now see that's okay because I like medieval stuff a lot, so I'm still posting in my voice. I don't know if you have noticed this but some of the women we love are not terribly fond of you. Let's just say they don't share my complete faith in you intrinsic goodness. So and this is where Charley is going to thinck I'm lying again... Naomi if you get mad at me, they are going to be pleased and by pleased I mean... well you probably know what I mean and let's try and not chap charley again this morning.

So let's recap if I'm wrong about LR being II it's still pretty funny, if you blow me (get it?) off while I'll be sad someone might still buy me "lunch" so this thread as the other Charley and by that I mean Sheen would say is win win won.

Now come here and sit of Father Wayward's lap you know it's going to drive Ansley nuts.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:55 AM   #9
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Yeah you might want to recheck my batting average on this kind of stuff Naomi, wait I hate sports references and I really hate baseball so however could Father Wayward the murdering rat bastard have written that?
Maybe so my dear but I know London would tell me if she was doing funny business. She woudn't lie to me, would she? I doubt they are the same people. C'mon in one week London has been accused of being me, I have been accused of being London, You make funny jokes about me being her gay male assistant and now I'm not London but Isis and London are supposedly the same person. It's too funny. Honestly? I don't care too much. It's all speculation on a frickin SHMB.

Quote:
I'm sad about the freebie but this is kind of a double edged sword, now see that's okay because I like medieval stuff a lot, so I'm still posting in my voice. I don't know if you have noticed this but some of the women we love are not terribly fond of you. Let's just say they don't share my complete faith in you intrinsic goodness. So and this is where Charley is going to thinck I'm lying again... Naomi if you get mad at me, they are going to be pleased and by pleased I mean... well you probably know what I mean and let's try and not chap charley again this morning.
Tell those women I said BIG kiss and hugs because they're wasting their time. I'm too lovable. lol

Quote:
So let's recap if I'm wrong about LR being II it's still pretty funny, if you blow me (get it?) off while I'll be sad someone might still buy me "lunch" so this thread as the other Charley and by that I mean Sheen would say is win win won.
No. I'm not going to blow you off but I have something pretty funny to tell you. Oh you're going to love it too! I wont' say here.. LOL!

Quote:
Now come here and sit of Father Wayward's lap you know it's going to drive Ansley nuts.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:58 AM   #10
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Wayward.... Leave Naomi alone she's my favorite
Old 03-27-2011, 09:05 AM   #11
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

I could careless....I can't believe there is even a thread started about this, I doubt that London cares about this board enough to do that
Old 03-27-2011, 09:06 AM   #12
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No way is this London (Ive met her in person so I can say) , Isis is waaaay to passive!! Also Ive talked to Naomi way to many times on the phone so I can vouch for her as well (and she is a sweetheart)
Old 03-27-2011, 09:12 AM   #13
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
No way is this London (Ive met her in person so I can say) , Isis is waaaay to passive!! Also Ive talked to Naomi way to many times on the phone so I can vouch for her as well (and she is a sweetheart)
Oh don't say that. I'm supposed to be the big mean "elitist" b3tch on campus.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:14 AM   #14
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Oh don't say that. I'm supposed to be the big mean "elitist" b3tch on campus.
Wait...I thought that was me??
Old 03-27-2011, 09:15 AM   #15
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Wayward.... Leave Naomi alone she's my favorite
Seriously EA Naomi likes spankings and you thinck I'm going to leave her alone? Have you ever met me? Or was that someone else in your bunny suit? Naomi likes attention and it's up to us to give it to her.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women