Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2013, 07:40 PM   #1
texas2stepper
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 32
Default When does session begin?

I have been hobbying for a month. I am still learning the lingo and protocols. When a hobbyist visits a provider, does the session begin once you walk thru the door? If so, does the "small talk" and/or "breaking the ice" conversation count against your session time? Or, does session begin after "small talk" and/or "breaking the ice" conversation?
texas2stepper is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:54 PM   #2
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

It depends on the provider. No two people are the same. Some want to get to know you. Others punch the time card as soon as you cross the threshold and expect you to not do overtime. Very few will stop your clock once you have had la petite mort (even if you were there five minutes and paid for an hour).

The best thing to do is to be respectful of their time. You dont want to overstay your welcome. So... As Angel Grace once told me, "Did you enjoy your time? Because it's time for you to get the fuck out." (She was joking, but I got the hint).
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:56 PM   #3
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Answer will vary from provider to provider . They all conduct themselves differently . I've always been lucky in that the chatty providers are not clock watchers , so it didn't count against time.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:15 AM   #4
levi tab
Valued Poster

Varies with the particular Provider...

There have been some that I've seen where the time starts when I walk in the door. We have a conversation on the clock and I am also reminded near the end of the session that I only have 10 or 5 minutes left.

With some time starts after we have sat down and had a refreshment before then session starts and the session ends naturally without the 5 minute warning or sometimes I feel I've stayed there too long and ask what time it is.

Then, there have been those few rare sessions where there is literally no clock and no sense of time passing, only when you are both warn out do you realize that you have gone over your time...
levi tab is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:53 AM   #5
Guest041315
Valued Poster

Encounters: 126

I assume you met a chatty provider and felt short changed on your time? That may be due to being a new hobbyist or having few references. Providers, rightfully so, may feel uneasy with a new hobbyist and may want a little more assurance you are not LE or psycho.

On meeting a provider for the first time, I always assume the time starts when I walk in the door. Although not a fact, I agree with rockerrick that most providers I've met who really like to talk, also do not watch the clock closely.
Guest041315 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:12 AM   #6
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas2stepper View Post
I have been hobbying for a month. I am still learning the lingo and protocols. When a hobbyist visits a provider, does the session begin once you walk thru the door? If so, does the "small talk" and/or "breaking the ice" conversation count against your session time? Or, does session begin after "small talk" and/or "breaking the ice" conversation?
texas2stepper, It should once you walk thru the door. Having a nice conversation to break the ice is always great. Always respect the lady time also.
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:22 AM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate View Post
texas2stepper, It should once you walk thru the door. Having a nice conversation to break the ice is always great. Always respect the lady time also.

ditto---and if you are a repeat friend,you can hang out a few minutes over time {but not all day....lol}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:29 AM   #8
rockerrick
Account Disabled

If you get a real chatty clock watcher , do what I do , start peeling off clothes .
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:29 AM   #9
Guest120113
Account Disabled

User ID: 161355
My ECCIE Reviews

I tend to be more of a stickler when I am seeing someone new. Especially a newer member of the community. I believe we as providers need to establish boundaries to ensure we are not taken advantage of by the few less than scrupulous hobbyists out there.

Once I have seen a member I tend to be far more relaxed and less focused on the clock. That is just me. We all run our business our own way. Happy hobbying!!!!
Guest120113 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:54 AM   #10
AngeLisa
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 127173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Although time start when I arrive (based on our last phone record time) I am a honest provider.
U always get to finish with me, I'm not a rusher.

Xoxo
Jucci
AngeLisa is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:28 AM   #11
sadude
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

It's also possible to time travel when in the presence of a provider. On rare occasions you may pay for a full hour, but after being there for 20 minutes are told "hurry up there's only 5 mins left".
sadude is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:52 AM   #12
Guest061613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

The time starts when I walk in. It is her choice if she wants to keep me longer. I will not overstay my welcome. If I have the time, I may even ask if you would like to go out on the town for drinks, dancing, dinner, or all. I have done this in the past but those fairy tale evenings are between me and the women.
Guest061613 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:58 PM   #13
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

For me the time starts when you walk in. You are paying for our "time" of course. Although there are times when I'm the one who likes to chat and we get carried away. I will not rush them if we go over since it was my fault for talking so much. Although it rarely happens. Then there are guys who finish within the first 20 minutes and I respond "Time for round 2!". I won't kick them out when they are done. I will gladly give them a massage, cuddle, talk, or whatever else they'd like to do.
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:25 PM   #14
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
ditto---and if you are a repeat friend,you can hang out a few minutes over time {but not all day....lol}
:-)
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:43 PM   #15
jtmtexas
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I have been very fortunate in my limited experience to not encounter any clock watchers. I am respectful of their time and I will check to make sure I don't go over. Luckily so far all have been non-rushed and been willing to talk before and after the "session." Plain and simple- time starts when you walk in the door. I don't get comfortable right away so I don't expect the ladies to either. I agree with everyone that it varies with each individual. Plus, not every hobbyist is going to click with every provider so conversations will vary as well.

Happy Hobbying!
jtmtexas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women