Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > The Sandbox-South Texas
The Sandbox-South Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47649
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2015, 01:53 PM   #1
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Texas Country Musician Kevin Fowler Playing at Brewster Street Wednesday 12/23

Texas Country Musician Kevin Fowler is playing at Brewster Street Icehouse Wednesday night 12/23. I loves me some Kevin Fowler Music-Beer, Bait & Ammo is probably my numero uno favorite Kevin Fowler song. Kevin Fowler is extremely popular, especially with the College Age Crowd, his shows always sell out at Brewster Street.

I own a beige tan embroidered Kevin Fowler baseball cap that I purchased around 10 years ago when Kevin Fowler played at Concrete Street Ampitheater. The front of the cap has an embroidered black round circle with silver outline, an embroidered silver star in the middle of the black circle, Kevin Fowler in silver with black outline is embroidered horizontally across the middle of the circle & star, Grand Champion Redneck is embroidered in silver, Grand Champion across the top of the circle & Redneck along the bottom of the circle. KevinFowler.Com is embroidered in black on the back of the cap. This Kevin Fowler cap is one of my favorite caps.

I own a shit load of embroidered baseball caps & wear caps quite a bit. I own Sports Teams-NBA Basketball-San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Mavericks, Houston Rockets, NFL Football-Dallas Cowboys, Mexicano Futbol/Soccer-Monterrey Tigres & other teams, Nascar-various drivers, Beer-Lone Star, Pearl, Shiner Bock, Robert Earl Keen Honey Pilsner, Tecate, Dos Equis, Corona, Budweiser, Whiskey-Jack Daniels & Crown Royal, College/University-Texas A&M Aggies, Music-Rock bands, Blues bands, Country bands, Guitars-Fender & Gibson, Oil & Gas Company caps, Cowboy Boot Companies/Manufacturers-Anderson Bean, Tony Lama, Nocona, Justin, Lucchese & miscellaneous other embroidered caps.

A little Kevin Fowler history/trivia, Kevin was born in Amarillo, Texas in 1966. His father introduced Kevin to Country Music as a young child. Kevin Fowler developed a liking for Rock Music as a teenager. Graduated from Tascossa High School in Amarillo in 1984. At age 20 Kevin Fowler moved from Amarillo to Los Angeles, California to attend the Guitar Institute of Technology. At the Guitar Institute of Technology, Kevin learned how to play the guitar & began writing songs. After attending the Guitar Institute of Technology for 1 year & gaining a good knowledge of Guitar, Kevin Fowler left L.A. & moved to Austin. Kevin Fowler played guitar for the Austin Hard Rock Band Dangerous Toys from 1992 to 1994. He left Dangerous Toys in 1994 and formed his own band Thunderfoot, they played Hard Southern Rock. Kevin Fowler left Rock Music in 1998 & formed a Texas Country Music Band in Austin. Kevin Fowler funded & released his first CD Beer, Bait & Ammo in 2000 on his own with no recording contract. Kevin Fowler has released 5 CD's & 2 additional CD's-a Best of Kevin Fowler compilation of his hits & a Live CD recorded at Billy Bob's in Fort Worth, Texas.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 03:32 PM   #2
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Kevin Fowler is awesome! I might just go. However if you are out drinking, please don't drive. Take an Uber to get you home safe. I have a code for a free ride if you need it. Shoot me a PM for the code. Also you may wanna download the Uber app to your phone.
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 03:47 PM   #3
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

We used to play this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Enpf9xMNNI
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 06:09 PM   #4
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

I have a Steadfast Rule that I have observed for the past 15+ years & that I never break when I go out to Clubs & listen to Live music-3 Beers & No Mas. I drink Cokes after I have drank my 3 Beers. I am viejo & have been Extremely Lucky in my younger years when I used to Consume Mass Quanities of Beer/Alcohol when I went out to Clubs, I never got pulled over for a DWI driving home. DWI's cost Too Frickin' Much Dinero now days & I ain't about to be doble estupido y doble retrasado & get a DWI. If I want to get drunk, I stay at home & drink my Beer.

Don't Touch My Willie is a Great/Excellent Kevin Fowler song.
Old 12-23-2015, 01:38 PM   #5
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

I bought my Kevin Fowler ticket 2 nights ago from Brewster Street's Website & printed out my Digital Ticket with Bar Code. Josh Ward Band opens for Kevin Fowler at 9:00 PM.

I will probably wear my Vintage 1980's Tony Lama Black Label Gray Elephant medium round toe cowboy boots tonight. Kevin Fowler Shows usually sell out. When Brewster Street gets extremely crowded, people have a tendency to step on your boots accidently or if they're drunk-pinche pendejo cabrons just don't give a shit if they step on your boots or spill their drinks on your boots.

Elephant leather/hide cowboy boots are the strongest toughest most durable leather used to make boots. Elephant leather/hide boots are like an Old Timex watch-they will take a lickin' & keep on tickin'. You can wear the snot out of elephant leather/hide boots. Just keep them conditoined with Bick 4, Lexol , Kiwi, Cadillac or other brands of Boot Leather Conditioner. Boot Leather is just like human skin & needs the replenishing moisture that Boot Leather Conditioner provides. Boot Leather Conditioner cleans, polishes, protects & conditions the Boot Vamps Leather-cow hide, bull hide, calf skin, elephant, ostrich, kangaroo, snake skin-boa/python/rattlesnake-diamondback & cane break/cobra/water snake, lizard skin, alligator, crocodile, caiman, goat skin, pirarucu/arapaima fish,anteater, hippo-as long as it's not suede hippo, stingray etc. Don't use Leather Conditioner on any suede skin or rough out boots, it will fuck up the leather big time if you do.
Old 12-23-2015, 01:55 PM   #6
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

I wonder what leather conditioner would do if it was rubbed on the head of a certain annoying little jack ass?
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 02:34 PM   #7
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Ol' Barney needs some Pepe Le Pew's Especial Skunk Piss Leather Conditioner made from the aromatic scent glands of Skunks. Ol' Barney would be a Big Hit with all the Ladies after conditioning his head with Pepe Le Pew's Especial Skunk Piss Leather Conditioner.
Old 12-24-2015, 02:23 AM   #8
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

I missed the opening Band-Josh Ward. Kevin Fowler was Bad to the Bone Bad Ass!!! I have seen Kevin Fowler perform/play many times and I really like his Style of Texas Country Music. It was Very Frickin' crowded in Brewster Street, it was like being in a can of sardines & it was difficult to walk around inside of Brewster Street. I don't know if the show was actually sold out or not. I stood right behind the guys running sound up against the fencing blocking off the sound area. They have the sound area blocked off with long heavy metal fencing. It was a safe area to stand without getting your boots stepped on & I had a good unobstructed view of the stage. After the Show, I bought a Kevin Fowler Camouflage Beer Bait & Ammo Beer Koozie for $5.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women