Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2017, 09:50 PM   #1
Lily Stargazer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 138950
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default This is why me and my PIMP like PALACE INN

That was a joke title. I have noticed that a lot of you guys think that I have a pimp or ask me how I am getting to a session ect.. That is due to a nasty comment on a review that suggested a friend who dropped me off to session must pf been my PIMP.

Seriously this is so Ludacris, a PIMP is a person who is necessary for a working girls protection or providing clients. I have ECCIE to screen and provide clients as well as other sources. As far as safety is concerned I have my ways of keeping safe.

My location is left with a SAFE person so IF I am murdered which still happens I can receive justice. Possibly even life saving rescue and also so they don't go and murder other girls, I of course only do this in cases where I am meeting on outcall and I feel its warrented due to lack of reviews or info about the client.

I do not own a vehicle so I use uber cab or have a friend drop me off or even a cool client has been known to drop ne at another location to meet someone. Its when a guy starts questioning if I am getting a ride and insists that I come alone and questions if I am getting dropped off by a friend or not red flags go up.

Are you going to murder me? Are you going to abuse me or try and steal money from me maybe? I have no idea but anytime a friend has dropped me off they are just that a Friend.

WHY I USE PALACE INN I have had a lot of guys not want to see me because they need a private incall for safty purposes. I also have guys who do not want to book a room with palace using their ID for discretion purposes. PALACE INN is perfectly set up for and thoughtfully planned out to provide a safe secure place to hobby.

I have certain Hourly spots I will use in varied areas because I know the people working there and I know that they watch their customers backs as well as mine. They are fully aware of what goes on at their hotels and most of them value their clients and strive to run a safe place free of pimps, drug dealing, and other dangers to their patrons. TRUST ME there is nothing worse than getting harassed by a pimp for anyone.

So the cops aren't going to show up and raid the place, they usually have semi walled in parking lots so no one sees your car, they keep tight security on the parking lot ect.. THE LAST THING THEY WANT IS POLICE ATTENTION and I appreciate that, I use these places for both our saftey.

Why I ask that you book a room at palace inn with your ID, Because in the unlikely event that they are raided they don't have a stack of me booking session after session in a day, Even my ID appearing twice is enough to get both of us actually arrested, because that would actually lead to the cops going straight to the room that I am in and arresting us both.

No one keeps your ID in a data base, and the photo copy they make is destroyed at the end of every single shift the front office may even be nice enough to give your copy back when you check out of the room and if you leave first then they expect me out in no less than 10 min behind you so I'm not doing anything in a room with your name on it. IF a particular location is "hot" they will politely let you know they have no hourly rooms available, so courteous of them right?

I only make an exception and rent the room for Indian clients because they often worry that it will be exposed to their community what they are up to. Also I get only one chance per day to book a room, that is the cut off. Even if you have an important job ect it still dosnt matter, your info isn't even put into a computer that can be hacked into, its destroyed.

Also you get a clean bed and sheets and bathroom,no using it after someone else.

NOW an apartment or other supposed private safe incall is the exact opposite, not safer just because its at a residence. Trust me you have WAY more to worry about with nosey neighbors and stuff or the possibility of a forceful entry. Its got absolutely no security either.
Lily Stargazer is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 09:57 PM   #2
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Brook Wild's incall is dirty and unsafe?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 10:15 PM   #3
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Brook Wild's incall is dirty and unsafe?
You purposely neglecting both of my "E's" is errking the shit out of me

And he survived the BrookE WildE experience so quit your bitching

hooker.jpg

Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 01:25 AM   #4
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily Stargazer View Post
My location is left with a SAFE person so IF I am murdered which still happens I can receive justice. Possibly even life saving rescue and also so they don't go and murder other girls, I of course only do this in cases where I am meeting on outcall and I feel its warrented due to lack of reviews or info about the client
If you screened your clients thoroughly,you would have plenty of information about them before showing up at their door
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 01:38 AM   #5
Lily Stargazer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
If you screened your clients thoroughly,you would have plenty of information about them before showing up at their door
fucking lmao, you put some serious thought into that.
Old 02-24-2017, 02:12 AM   #6
Lily Stargazer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
thats a naive thought, assuming they only use eccie as well. I seriously think that eccie has you guys completely brainwashed to their culture that you think the only aspects that should be considered for saftey have been taken care of with this system. This system is great for weeding out cops and keeping girls who need to do this safe from pimps but extra measures have to be taken.

The location you use is important. for instance the Montrose incall I had was ok with what I did in fact they provided me a client parking spot and security for myself and clients. It was just a courtesy because I was a good tenant with no real drama and my clients were perceived as upstanding, they even had video surveillance. I knew all of this but I did not share it with you because that's not sexy. Its also not important but I swear I had to assure every client that were totally safe visiting me. I however wasn't, Some other neighbors friends broke into my place looking for cash and stole my computer and I was also sexually assaulted by a neighbot who just figured it was ok because of what I did and that's an unfortunate truth, if a prostitute or 'low life' is raped or assaulted its deemed their fault and really not fair.
thats a naive thought, assuming they only use eccie as well. I seriously think that eccie has you guys completely brainwashed to their culture that you think the only aspects that should be considered for saftey have been taken care of with this system. This system is great for weeding out cops and keeping girls who need to do this safe from pimps but extra measures have to be taken.

The location you use is important. for instance the Montrose incall I had was ok with what I did in fact they provided me a client parking spot and security for myself and clients. It was just a courtesy because I was a good tenant with no real drama and my clients were perceived as upstanding, they even had video surveillance. I knew all of this but I did not share it with you because that's not sexy. Its also not important but I swear I had to assure every client that were totally safe visiting me. I however wasn't, Some other neighbors friends broke into my place looking for cash and stole my computer and I was also sexually assaulted by a neighbot who just figured it was ok because of what I did and that's an unfortunate truth, if a prostitute or 'low life' is raped or assaulted its deemed their fault and really not fair.

Its like your trying to say if I didn't do my job right then I woudnt have to take extra measures for your security. WOW I would totally love to have a friend like you on the battle field.

People with your thinking is EXACTLY why the rest of are looking out for the details. I'm looking for you may of overlooked,and dangers you don't know exist.
Old 02-24-2017, 02:17 AM   #7
Lily Stargazer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
I even clearly say that is only warranted in circumstances where its an outcall to their place and or I don't have enough information about them. you even quoted it so, you just restated the exact same point I made and you still didn't address the saftey of parking lot security etc...
Old 02-24-2017, 02:58 AM   #8
Lily Stargazer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Did I say anything about Brooke Wilde? How is stating that palace inn provides a secure place that is clean and safe saying that Brooks incall was not?

I really wish you would elaborate because I don't see how you can draw that conclusion from that.

I am more inclined to think just trying to start a fight or drama which we all live for here.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:50 AM   #9
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
I am more inclined to think just trying to start a fight or drama which we all live for here.
Speak for yourself hun "we" dont all live for drama here.
allaboutthebbbj is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 06:29 AM   #10
Makeoutbandit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

I had a blast at the east downtown location
Which reminds me I need to go see you again
Makeoutbandit is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 10:03 AM   #11
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Did I say anything about Brooke Wilde? How is stating that palace inn provides a secure place that is clean and safe saying that Brooks incall was not?

I really wish you would elaborate because I don't see how you can draw that conclusion from that.

No harm done. He was just being funny in his adorable DH kind of way.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 11:07 AM   #12
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Who makes a threAD about a 3 month old review anyway?
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 01:27 PM   #13
fellowes
BANNED

Encounters: 40

Quote:
"My location is left with a SAFE person so IF I am murdered which still happens I can receive justice. Possibly even life saving rescue and also so they don't go and murder other girls, I of course only do this in cases where I am meeting on outcall and I feel its warrented due to lack of reviews or info about the client.

I do not own a vehicle so I use uber cab or have a friend drop me off or even a cool client has been known to drop ne at another location to meet someone. Its when a guy starts questioning if I am getting a ride and insists that I come alone and questions if I am getting dropped off by a friend or not red flags go up.

Are you going to murder me? Are you going to abuse me or try and steal money from me maybe? I have no idea but anytime a friend has dropped me off they are just that a Friend."
Sounds like a pimp to me.

We could ask the same thing (especially if you show up with someone), "Are you (and whoever you are with) going to murder me?" "Are you (and the person you're with) going to abuse me or try and steal money from me maybe?"

Lock your doors and screen more properly. Our safety is just as important as yours.
fellowes is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 02:13 PM   #14
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
....lack of reviews or info about the client.

WHY I USE PALACE INN I have had a lot of guys not want to see me because they need a private incall for safty purposes. I also have guys who do not want to book a room with palace using their ID for discretion purposes. PALACE INN is perfectly set up for and thoughtfully planned out to provide a safe secure place to hobby.

.... I know the people working there...

....I ask that you book a room at palace inn with your ID.
Interesting, thanks for the heads up.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 03:45 PM   #15
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Pardon me while I disagree with almost everything the OP has said in this thread...
Wakeup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women