Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47734
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2015, 06:50 AM   #1
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default Obama Drones Another American

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/23/politi...tein-hostages/

My first reaction about this story is that if this had happened on W's watch the MSM save Fox would be giving facetime to Code Pink and the various extremist Dim groups calling for Bush's head.

Instead there is a public Obama "mea culpa" along with the promise of a review. My primary question is "what happened to the review when you droned the 16 yo American born son of al-Awlaki?"

But the various media stories really leave a lot of systematic questions about the drone program. First, it's reported that the President didn't authorized the drone strike, it was authorized by the CIA. Second, supposedly they didn't know who specifically was in the building, just an "al Qaeda commander." Third, they didn't know who else was in the building. Finally, it's reported that this droning happened in Pakistan which we've promised not to drone folks in Pakistan anymore.

If caught glimpses of MS-NBC last night there was considerable but brief hand wringing. Their hero is reduced to the level of GW and they didn't even bring up that the Obama administration made the policy decision that any person older than 13 who was killed in the drone strikes would be deemed a "fighter" in order to manipulate the collateral damage body count.

Hopefully, that review will on President Rubio's desk first thing in the morning.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 08:55 AM   #2
SeekingTruth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 284979

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

My first reaction about this story is that if this had happened on W's watch the MSM save Fox would be giving facetime to Code Pink and the various extremist Dim groups calling for Bush's head.

Instead there is a public Obama "mea culpa" along with the promise of a review. My primary question is "what happened to the review when you droned the 16 yo American born son of al-Awlaki?"

But the various media stories really leave a lot of systematic questions about the drone program. First, it's reported that the President didn't authorized the drone strike, it was authorized by the CIA. Second, supposedly they didn't know who specifically was in the building, just an "al Qaeda commander." Third, they didn't know who else was in the building. Finally, it's reported that this droning happened in Pakistan which we've promised not to drone folks in Pakistan anymore.

If caught glimpses of MS-NBC last night there was considerable but brief hand wringing. Their hero is reduced to the level of GW and they didn't even bring up that the Obama administration made the policy decision that any person older than 13 who was killed in the drone strikes would be deemed a "fighter" in order to manipulate the collateral damage body count.

Hopefully, that review will on President Rubio's desk first thing in the morning.
It was an accident, and he apologized on national television (saw this on the internet). I, myself do not agree with the drone program.
SeekingTruth is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 09:24 AM   #3
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

He took full responsibility, which is what you're constantly demanding. What more do you want? You cannot have a war on terror without some collateral damage. It's terrible that it happened, but with one, you are more than likely going to get the other.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 09:41 AM   #4
filbone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
What more do you want?
What we want is a consistent reaction no matter who is president. You don't understand this because liberals almost always get favorable coverage or their wrong-doings ignored by TV networks and national publications (NY Times, Wash. Post, etc.).

Democrats are about to nominate someone who opposed gay marriage, supported the Iraq war, enables a sexual predator (a private war on women), is part of the 1%, and gouges universities for exorbitant speaking fees while complaining about the high cost of a college education. Apparently, these things are bad only if you're a conservative.
filbone is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 09:46 AM   #5
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by filbone View Post
What we want is a consistent reaction no matter who is president. You don't understand this because liberals almost always get favorable coverage or their wrong-doings ignored by TV networks and national publications (NY Times, Wash. Post, etc.).

Democrats are about to nominate someone who opposed gay marriage, supported the Iraq war, enables a sexual predator (a private war on women), is part of the 1%, and gouges universities for exorbitant speaking fees while complaining about the high cost of a college education. Apparently, these things are bad only if you're a conservative.
That question wasn't directed at the media. I don't control the media. I don't understand it because I don't watch cable news. Any of it. And what you listed is bad, regardless of party.

PS = the high cost of college education isn't due to paying someone a speaking fee. It's the increase in administrative positions.
Old 04-24-2015, 10:12 AM   #6
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:

Are you aware that drones were used in the Bush adminstration with innocent casualties - oh wait a minute despite the fact that drones have killed innocent Muslim children and women at 100 times the rate it has killed Americans I guess the one or two Americans it has killed is far more important than the innocent Muslims right?

So let me ask you a question had the Obama administration killing led to the death of 1 or 2 seal members but still killed the main target of OBL would you be posting that it was a failure? You do know shit happens don't you ?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 11:15 AM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Stay in your bunker turd fly he is after all of you fuckers.......LOL
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 12:12 PM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingTruth View Post
It was an accident, and he apologized on national television (saw this on the internet). I, myself do not agree with the drone program.
Accident? Someone (wonder who?) gave an order. Understand, gave an order! This was no accident. Kiling the wrong people might be inadvertant but it was no accident. I have to ask all those dems who claimed that Bush lied because he didn't have accurate data. It's this the same thing? Another important point that the left wants to gloss over is the two intentionally dead Americans who were denied their civil rights. Obama tries to get around this by saying they hit a building and not a particular person. That is a lie. Obama gave orders to kill two Americans on purpose and two civilians inadvertantly.

By the way, the UK Guardian has put forth the numbers that for Obama to get 41 terror leaders he killed over 1,000 civlians in collateral damage....wait! Since we are not at war there is no such thing as collateral damage. So I guess they were murdered on orders from Obama.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 12:54 PM   #9
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Accident? Someone (wonder who?) gave an order. Understand, gave an order! This was no accident. Kiling the wrong people might be inadvertant but it was no accident. I have to ask all those dems who claimed that Bush lied because he didn't have accurate data. It's this the same thing? Another important point that the left wants to gloss over is the two intentionally dead Americans who were denied their civil rights. Obama tries to get around this by saying they hit a building and not a particular person. That is a lie. Obama gave orders to kill two Americans on purpose and two civilians inadvertantly.

By the way, the UK Guardian has put forth the numbers that for Obama to get 41 terror leaders he killed over 1,000 civlians in collateral damage....wait! Since we are not at war there is no such thing as collateral damage. So I guess they were murdered on orders from Obama.
Who do you think is running the program barletcornball? Oh right Obie has a control panel in the whitehouse and his own personal drone. Maybe the CIA ?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 09:27 PM   #10
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

There is no war on terror. There is a market for defense contractors and others. If we were at war with them, we wouldn't be arming them and sending them money so they can buy more. It's not war, it's trade. We are killing people because it's good for business.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 10:11 PM   #11
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Stay in your bunker turd fly he is after all of you fuckers.......LOL
This cum-brain claims to be a Independent but has supported the Ozommunists 99.9% of the time... just ignore him, he's a little confused
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 11:46 PM   #12
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

This is a perfect example of just how goddamn stupid you are. Do you know what one synonym for inadvertent is? Accidental. It was inadvertent but it was no accident? By simple definition it was an accident. Only one of the dead was american. The other was italian. You're 0 for 2, dipshit. You spelled inadvertent wrong twice. You're on a roll. It's also been indicated that the order originated with the CIA. Obama took full responsibility. What else would you have him do? The truth is that there's nothing he could do to satiate your intense hatred, is there?

You're a dishonest, cherry-picking turd who wouldn't know the truth if it fucked him in the ass with an elephant dick.
Old 04-24-2015, 11:48 PM   #13
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
This cum-brain claims to be a Independent but has supported the Ozommunists 99.9% of the time... just ignore him, he's a little confused
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you...
Old 04-25-2015, 01:13 AM   #14
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Who do you think is running the program barletcornball? Oh right Obie has a control panel in the whitehouse and his own personal drone. Maybe the CIA ?
I guess you forgot that a few years ago Obama was bragging him personally selecting targets.
Old 04-25-2015, 01:17 AM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
This is a perfect example of just how goddamn stupid you are. Do you know what one synonym for inadvertent is? Accidental. It was inadvertent but it was no accident? By simple definition it was an accident. Only one of the dead was american. The other was italian. You're 0 for 2, dipshit. You spelled inadvertent wrong twice. You're on a roll. It's also been indicated that the order originated with the CIA. Obama took full responsibility. What else would you have him do? The truth is that there's nothing he could do to satiate your intense hatred, is there?

You're a dishonest, cherry-picking turd who wouldn't know the truth if it fucked him in the ass with an elephant dick.

So what you're saying is that Obama has now given permission to the CIA to kill Americans without due process. That makes me feel good as I write this on a tablet. Two notable terrorist we're Americans. That makes three. You lose again.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women