Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160683
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2016, 03:41 PM   #1
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 48158
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Car advice...

I'm trying to find a dealership or one of those used car lots that will approve someone with bad credit to get a new car. A legit dealership offered $500 for my car as a trade in. Will used car dealerships do this as well? Also, do you know of any places that are good and don't sell lemons?
Jemma Martin is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 04:04 PM   #2
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

The FAQ section on this site covers most car buying stuff (but not technical mechanical or electronic):

http://www.carprousa.com/
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 04:42 PM   #3
borakpeter51
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemma Martin View Post
I'm trying to find a dealership or one of those used car lots that will approve someone with bad credit to get a new car. A legit dealership offered $500 for my car as a trade in. Will used car dealerships do this as well? Also, do you know of any places that are good and don't sell lemons?

I have a dealership and can get you any car you like from the auctions. They have good cars to cars that need repairs. The auctions I go to rate them as green, yellow, red, and are at wholesale prices. Green car will be more reliable and in better condition but you will have to pay more, whereas the red cars are cheaper and will need some attention. If you go to big dealerships, they have the same cars but a lot more $$$ and interest.

What kind of car are you looking for? Also will need to talk in person about credit and the loan amount. I also do repairs and light body work.
borakpeter51 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 04:54 PM   #4
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Be careful somebody doesn't sell you a flood car...they're really cheap but ........
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 06:04 PM   #5
eros1970
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Maybe the other providers will chime in. One provider/stripper I know found a salesman at a used car dealership in S Houston somewhere that approved financing a car for her with $2k down and an extra $500 under the table. The only income she had was from providing. He said they help strippers get cars all the time. Her payments were like 500-600 / month.
eros1970 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 08:44 PM   #6
Guest120216
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by eros1970 View Post
Maybe the other providers will chime in. One provider/stripper I know found a salesman at a used car dealership in S Houston somewhere that approved financing a car for her with $2k down and an extra $500 under the table. The only income she had was from providing. He said they help strippers get cars all the time. Her payments were like 500-600 / month.
I probably know the same dealer and dealership.... The one I recommended to you Jemma. They approve everyone! You just need to call them.

Guest120216 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 08:53 PM   #7
fishingtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

That seems a little low for your trade in.
fishingtwo is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 10:30 PM   #8
cocky
Registered Member

Agree with above...........try private sale also. Not a buyer market right now - dealer pretty firm on their price when a friend shop for replacement after her got flooded three weeks ago. If possible, drive the car till can't and save a sizable down payment (help with negotiation especially with bad credit). Good luck and best wishes.
cocky is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 05:11 PM   #9
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by borakpeter51 View Post
I have a dealership and can get you any car you like from the auctions. They have good cars to cars that need repairs. The auctions I go to rate them as green, yellow, red, and are at wholesale prices. Green car will be more reliable and in better condition but you will have to pay more, whereas the red cars are cheaper and will need some attention. If you go to big dealerships, they have the same cars but a lot more $$$ and interest.

What kind of car are you looking for? Also will need to talk in person about credit and the loan amount. I also do repairs and light body work.
To me....
this is the obvious solution. Give him an idea of what you are interested in and cost range. He can watch the auction listings and get it for you.

it's the same way almost every dealer gets their stock except the buyer shows up after. I've shopped dozens of two year old vehicles at local dealerships. checking every vehicle's carfax revealed it was picked up off lease from an auction in another state

he can sell your car the same way....send it to the auction and give you what he got for it less auction fees

i know many people that wanted something specific just have a dealer watch for it.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 05:28 PM   #10
ECCIE2NDAVE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

check this

http://www.houstonautospot.com/
ECCIE2NDAVE is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 07:26 PM   #11
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 48158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by eros1970 View Post
Spencer Highway?
Jemma Martin is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 09:34 PM   #12
Fishpie
Valued Poster

No to bad credit normally means you pay a higher interest rate which is a higher monthly car note. Best bet is to pay for a car outright unless you're trying to build credit. Any salesperson worth their salt should be able to get you taken care of regardless of your occupation.
Fishpie is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 11:12 PM   #13
borakpeter51
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Give me price range and i will find the car. One of my customer recently said he wanted a bmw 3 series with budget around $9k to $13k. Next week found them a 2008 bmw 328i for $10,400. Similar cars were listed for 14k at other big dealers. They got themselves a good deal without haggling. I'm keeping my margins low so i get more turnover, get more capital and start financing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
To me....
this is the obvious solution. Give him an idea of what you are interested in and cost range. He can watch the auction listings and get it for you.

it's the same way almost every dealer gets their stock except the buyer shows up after. I've shopped dozens of two year old vehicles at local dealerships. checking every vehicle's carfax revealed it was picked up off lease from an auction in another state

he can sell your car the same way....send it to the auction and give you what he got for it less auction fees

i know many people that wanted something specific just have a dealer watch for it.
borakpeter51 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:56 PM   #14
idiot savant
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Jemma - you need to take the guy up on the auto auction deal. That's the best deal you are going to get.

idiot savant is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 08:14 PM   #15
eros1970
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemma Martin View Post
Spencer Highway?
I don't know. I texted her a couple days ago but got no response.
eros1970 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women