Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47654
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2015, 07:50 AM   #1
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default age play and role playing

I've found role playing with age play incorporated is always popular. Do you enjoy pretending to be younger? role play is something that comes easy for me. I don't mind age play and get a lot of requests about it. have you ever incorporated age play or role play into your sessions? what are your hard limits here? I do allow diaper play and infantilism but draw the line at dirty diapers. the most popular age play i do is where he pretends to be about 15 or 16 year old boy and i am the naughty neighbor or teacher or sometimes mom that teaches him stuff. personally, none of this flips my trigger much but I am good at it and enjoy the challenge of doing a good job getting inside someone else's fantasy and head. anyone here like this sort of fantasy?
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 10:17 AM   #2
Lion26
Valued Poster

A healthy discussion about taboo topics can be good, but in this place I don't think it will go over too well.
Lion26 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 04:33 PM   #3
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I love this type of role play! Some of my hottest and most fullfilling sessions involve roleplay, age play or some other weird kinky shit.

There's some I have no interest in, but it's a blast. I completely gwt lost in it. It add's a whole new taboo dimension. I dunno. I have a filthy mind and get bored of vanilla sometimes.

I wish more men would ask for this type of play. I'd be on cloud 9!
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 05:10 PM   #4
thegj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

So Scarlett,
Do you want to be the older woman or the younger woman? A mom and daughter who have both been bad? Age play and role play together with some kink thrown in- tasty
thegj is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 05:21 PM   #5
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
I've found role playing with age play incorporated is always popular. Do you enjoy pretending to be younger? role play is something that comes easy for me. I don't mind age play and get a lot of requests about it. have you ever incorporated age play or role play into your sessions? what are your hard limits here? I do allow diaper play and infantilism but draw the line at dirty diapers. the most popular age play i do is where he pretends to be about 15 or 16 year old boy and i am the naughty neighbor or teacher or sometimes mom that teaches him stuff. personally, none of this flips my trigger much but I am good at it and enjoy the challenge of doing a good job getting inside someone else's fantasy and head. anyone here like this sort of fantasy?
Indiscreet with client information, ass pegging for homosexuals and now helping those with Pedophilia fantasies play them out?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 05:57 PM   #6
tattooed_asian_kim
Account Disabled

User ID: 13362
My ECCIE Reviews
Default AGE PLAY IS A LOT OF FUN ,,, BUT ,,, FOR SOME REASON ,,, I HAVE HAD ZERO ADULT BABIES BOOK WITH ME SO FAR ? ? ?

AGE PLAY IS A LOT OF FUN ,,, BUT ,,, FOR SOME REASON ,,, I HAVE HAD ZERO ADULT BABIES BOOK WITH ME SO FAR ? ? ? I GET LOTS OF REQUESTS FOR ME TO BE THE LITTLE GIRL ,,, WHICH DOES NOT OFFEND ME !!! NO ADULT BABIES BOOK WITH ME : (
tattooed_asian_kim is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 06:03 PM   #7
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegj View Post
So Scarlett,
Do you want to be the older woman or the younger woman? A mom and daughter who have both been bad? Age play and role play together with some kink thrown in- tasty

I like playing Stiffler's mom! I cant do the insest role play thing though. No judgment on those that do. I just can't do it... Maybe a cousin by marriage, step brother or something. I've also played the jail bait high school student with her coach type thing. Or the girl that has to keep her job with a sexually harassing boss. OR the bitchy female boss that seduces or blackmales her male employee as a segway into a hot domination session.

Oh fuck. I like that shit!
Old 05-16-2015, 06:07 PM   #8
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Age play is fun but I can't mix anything sexual with it. If someone wants to be a baby or a kid I'll be mom, but I'm not mixing anything sexual with that.

Again- different strokes for different folks, but I can't mix the two. Age play has a lot to do with with giving up power and just being free in a safe place. A lot of vanilla people don't get it. I do.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 05-16-2015, 06:09 PM   #9
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Pedophilia
Certainly your area of expertise.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 05:26 AM   #10
Noid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Certainly your area of expertise.
Whispers, the pedo god! Money from the state AND pedo sex! Paid to be a pedo.
Noid is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 05:57 AM   #11
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Indiscreet with client information, ass pegging for homosexuals and now helping those with Pedophilia fantasies play them out?
feeling awfully judgey today...all hell who are we kidding. Judgey every day.

pegging doesnt make you gay. Sex/relationships with another person of the same sex makes you bi or gay. simple. your projecting your own closet gayness if you continue ranting about it.

Taboo the movie was one of the most successful movies ever produced and wasn't pedofilia, it was fantasy. Fantasy is good.

stop being such a hypocrit. without fantasy, the 20 year olds in our lives wouldnt be fucking us and we wouldnt be fucking them. Money is changed hands but the illusion is what we pay for. The fantasy that is mongering. imo of course.

cheers... carry on with the show
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 07:15 AM   #12
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
I am indiscreet with social attendees' information
FIFY
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 03:05 PM   #13
Hollis Wood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Sure, prostitution is illegal in this state but has anyone considered the legality of age/role play as well?

The answer may surprise you.

While age/role play is not my thing, if two legal age adults want to engage in it then that is between them. No judgement here.

Living in a free country means people are free to do things I might dislike or not approve of because if I try to make their liberty in order with my beliefs it is no longer their liberty.

Ordered liberty isn't.

Engaging in age/role play with another adult does not mean one is a pedophile (or a hebephile, ephebophile, or teleiophile either), after all if sexual conduct occurs it's still just two grown-ass people fucking- regardless of what they are fantasizing about.

Was Leonardo DiCaprio or his character, Jack a "pedophile" because he had sex with young Rose in Titanic (if you think so, then get it right: he would have actually been classified as a ephebophile but that is off topic).

If Titanic had been filmed in Austin would DiCaprio or Winslet have been guilty of a crime?

A Felony?

A Second or Third Degree Felony with a up to 20 years pen time as a max punishment?

The simple answer is yes.

And the same goes for all the age/role players who engage in this conduct in this state.

The legislature has intended to put in order our liberty in this area, and in doing so criminalizes conduct between consenting adults.

Surprised?
Hollis Wood is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 07:59 PM   #14
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women