Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47655
pyramider46370
bambino40393
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2016, 05:16 AM   #1
Sunshine00
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 361079
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Straight to the point

This email is to the assholes who are making fun of me for being a drug addict it's really disgusting how SOME of you men are acting. To me it shows arrogance and it shows how uneducated you are. it's very immature and it's really really really sad. I pray you guys get educated and I pray this never happens to one of your family members or yourself. I'm going through some serious serious personal issues in my life right now and you guys can sit there and poke fun at me all you want. I relapsed on drugs after several months months clean. It really shows what type of a person you areI am actually quite disgusted about this. I'm trying to better myself and you down grade me? Who are you to judge me? I pray addiction never touches you, YOUR CHILDREN, or anyone in your family. I'm currently 24 days clean. And if anyone in this hobby has ever ever experienced addiction they can tell you the pAin, heartache and struggle we go through everyday. 💯💯👊
Sunshine00 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 06:11 AM   #2
I like rice
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Don't worry about what others say or think. You have to do this for you. Work your program. Don't get distracted by negative people. Don't let them control you through words on a screen. It's hard enough without giving them a win by responding to the nonsense. I've not had addiction issues but my brother did for many many years. His problem probably kept me from ever trying anything because I feared it would grab me as well. Get clean and use the experience to impact someone else's life in a positive manner. Good luck to you.
I like rice is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 07:11 AM   #3
windowsidiot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Hang in there, follow the program one day at a time. IT WORKS!
windowsidiot is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 08:32 AM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good luck to ya babe!!!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 10:01 AM   #5
jaja133
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The three above said it well. I agree with them.
BIGG HUGG
jaja133 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 10:22 AM   #6
Mike1961
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Hang in there Sunshine. Addiction can be a TERRIBLE thing. I've had people in my life that had it and refused to recognize it and it has taken it's toll.
Mike1961 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 11:19 AM   #7
oldguy57II
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I do not find it unusual for you to be going through this. Although it was decades ago, I know the difficulties you are going through personally. It might seem strange for someone on this site to say, but you are in my prayers.
oldguy57II is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:02 PM   #8
w1nd3rf00l
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Addiction is hard, anyone who says otherwise is lying or dumb.

Be well, Sunshine, and do what it takes to stay well. If that path brings you back to the hobby and it works well for you, great. If it does not, then I wish you all he best. Ignore the assholes, put yourself first.

FWIW, I have seen Sunshine twice, earlier in the year, and both times were delightful and without drama.

This can be a tough hobby. If it contributes to bringing you down, might be best to leave it behind.
w1nd3rf00l is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:32 PM   #9
Vanguard357
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I agree what mike said. Its not a good thing at all. The main thing is you have to do it for yourself. Get well.
Vanguard357 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:58 PM   #10
huskerred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Stay strong. Ignore those who are spouting negative comments. The rest of us are in your corner and here to support you in this struggle.
FWI, I have never met Subshine, although I would love to in the future. In the meantime I'm here to add my support.
huskerred is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:05 PM   #11
Starman329
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

I sincerely hope you are able to get your life back on track. A word to the wise though, some people trade one addiction for another. A guy I know gave up alcohol but became a workaholic. Now that's not necessarily a bad thing, but given your chosen profession, you could end up REALLY tired and sore. So maybe get addicted to cooking? Or stamp collecting, pottery, maybe even some type of sport.

Not in anyway trying to make light of your situation, just trying to bring a smile to someone dealing with some heavy life stuff. Maybe even one day I'll get to make an appointment with you when and if you are ready to see clients again. Until then, good luck.
Starman329 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 02:22 AM   #12
Sunshine00
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 361079
My ECCIE Reviews

You all are amazing �� thanks so much
Sunshine00 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 10:35 AM   #13
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Addiction is a life long struggle and statics say that only around 5% of those who get clean will stay clean, I personally think it is less.
I fill for you I had 12 yrs clean up until about a year ago, when i chose to go back out and see what i thought i was missing. Its hard having that tiny little voice in your head always telling you you don't have to feel anything or care about anything if you come out and play.
Recovery isn't for the weak, it's hard as fuck, then add this job along with the drama, lies, back stabbing and bullshit, its amazing anyone is clean and sober or even wants to be.
You having 23 days is a miracle in it's self, if you fall its okay, its part of recovery and fuck the people that want to down you for it, just shows their ignorance.
Congrats on 23 days, remember its not i will never use again, its i will not use right now at this moment, some days one day at a time is to long and we need to just relax at say one minute, sec at a time to get through the one day.
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 12:42 PM   #14
JdeGriz
Registered Member

Hang in there, Sunshine. I know what it's like. I have 27 years in the program, but I could relapse any day. It is a day by day, sometimes second by second choice. It sounds crazy, but to conquer it you have to let go and let it happen. Lots of support for you here and in the program, use it. It can be done!!
JdeGriz is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 01:01 PM   #15
Contralto
Valued Poster

I have some experience on the professional side of addictive disorders and can tell you another reason to passionately disregard the snark of other people: most of them are addicted to something as well. The souls who are working on their addiction are the kindhearted, compassionate ones commenting above. The brutes who criticize have yet to begin working on theirs. Whether food, sex, drugs, gambling, anger, despair, etc. etc., most people struggle with something.

Fight hard. You're normal.
Contralto is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women