Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60039
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2013, 06:04 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default SNOWDEN RECEIVES PRESTIGIOUS "SAM ADAMS INTEGRITY" AWARD...

This week whistleblower Snowden was honored with the Integrity Award from the Sam Adams Associates (SAA), saying.
Edward Snowden has been named recipient of this year’s award for truth telling given by Sam Adams Associates for Integrity in Intelligence, the group announced today.Most of the Sam Adams Associates are former senior national security officials who, with the other members, understand fully the need to keep legitimate secrets. Each of the U.S. members took a solemn oath “to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.”

The Sam Adams Award is given annually by the Sam Adams Associates for Integrity in Intelligence. It is given to an intelligence professional who has taken a stand for integrity and ethics. SAA is a group of retired CIA officers, and the the award is named after Samuel A. Adams, a CIA whistleblower during the Vietnam War. The award is , in the form of a "corner-brightener candlestick". Many recipients have been whistleblowers.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 09:44 AM   #2
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I believe that Eric Snowden is a true American patriot.
Exposing the the illegal actions of our government took a huge amount of bravery and self sacrifice.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 10:12 AM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
I believe that Eric Snowden is a true American patriot.
Exposing the the illegal actions of our government took a huge amount of bravery and self sacrifice.

What about Bradley Manning? You think he/she is a hero too?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 01:29 PM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Guess Sam Adams will have to change the name of their beer if it is just for traitors.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 02:37 PM   #5
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Guess Sam Adams will have to change the name of their beer if it is just for traitors.
Wrong again...LOL

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 07:28 PM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

You are trending desperate whiffy.
Old 10-20-2013, 08:54 PM   #7
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You are trending desperate whiffy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWgpqyZmfww
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 11:15 PM   #8
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
What about Bradley Manning? You think he/she is a hero too?

Yes. Absolutely.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:10 AM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Wrong again...LOL

+1 Good video clip!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:58 AM   #10
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Bradley Manning was exposing military secrets, was not a civilian, and not working fora civilian organization. In that context was or is John Kerry a traitor?

So maybe Eric Snowden is a traitor, but it would be a traitor to a government that is corrupt and not within the laws of our Constitution.

So, WTF, do you agree with the government spying on it's own citizens in violation of the law?

What should happen when our government refuses to abide by the laws of our Constitution?
Should those that know about it keep their mouths shut and just let it happen. Is that the way you think women should respond to being raped?
Old 10-21-2013, 07:24 AM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Bradley Manning was exposing military secrets, was not a civilian, and not working fora civilian organization. In that context was or is John Kerry a traitor?

So maybe Eric Snowden is a traitor, but it would be a traitor to a government that is corrupt and not within the laws of our Constitution.

So, WTF, do you agree with the government spying on it's own citizens in violation of the law?

What should happen when our government refuses to abide by the laws of our Constitution?
Should those that know about it keep their mouths shut and just let it happen. Is that the way you think women should respond to being raped?
So if the military is exposed for lying , the person doing so is wrong but if the NSA is exposed for lying by a citizen working for them it is ok for that citizen to do so? Is that the logic?

Sounds to me more like when a person exposes something a Republican administration will be embarrassed by you defend it but when a Democrat President is embarrassed by it you holler ''Buy that man a Sam Adams''.

Or using your analogy the girl is letting all fuck her and only points out the black man as the one who raped her.

So I say save your faux outrage. Nobody on the left is buying that bullshit. At least COG is consistent on this one.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 07:34 AM   #12
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

There is a right way and a wrong way to do things.

Snowden did it the wrong way.

He is either a criminal, or a naive duffus, not realizing the harm he could do to his Country by doing what he did.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:12 AM   #13
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

This is an interesting observation; how do you know he did it the "wrong" way...you imply there is a right way..........in the case of state secrets, what would that be, how would you ever know ?

Why do you think the Whistleblower laws exist ? Because citizens know that without such protection, these kinds of illegal and excessive actions would remain hidden and never be revealed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Snowden did it the wrong way.

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:27 PM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Person leaking government secrets= whistle blower
Person leaking a corporations secrets=' traitor.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:04 AM   #15
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

The fallacy is that if our government is violating the law, fails to enforce existing laws, and ignores the crimes of those within the government; why would you have the expectation of protection under a "Whistle blower" law?

How hard is it for any of you to understand that our government is corrupt, broken, and out of control.
Who was he supposed to go to to blow the whistle, somebody in the government?
Do you really think you would have ever heard the name of Eric Snowden had he "gone through the proper channels"?

I wonder how many others have tried to expose the violations of our rights as a whistle blower?
I guess there are some people that if you pay them enough, will keep their mouths shut and continue to make bank. Ah, the American dream.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women