Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2010, 09:19 AM   #1
smacum09
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13
Default Providers - Graphic Designer

This post is for the ladies on this board. I am a newer member here and thought I'd put it out there that I am a graphic designer and would be willing to do graphic work for you. I'm not saying it's for trade or for money ... I'll leave all that up to you. Just PM me if you're at all interested and I'll send you samples of my work.

I'd like to keep this to doing mostly photo touch-ups and photo editing as I don't really do web design. But if you have a graphic need please contact me. I'm willing to give anything a shot.

If this is in the wrong forum I apologize.
smacum09 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:04 PM   #2
VeronicaMoore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1712
My ECCIE Reviews

There's no forum for this yet, unfortunately. I'm waiting for the "business services" section to open up as well
VeronicaMoore is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:02 PM   #3
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I would build personal websites for providers also. I've done it once before, but I wouldn't offer a barter service. Cash only...
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:33 PM   #4
technicallygeek
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I would be willing to offer technical advice in development for any Provider wishing to DIY their website.
technicallygeek is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:12 PM   #5
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Photography and post processing are long standing hobbies of mine as well. I've sent PM's to ladies at "the old forum" before to ask permission to download and play with some of their photos. On some occasions they've sent me higher res images via email for play and I've gotten to photograph a couple of ladies as well. But only as a hobby, for fun. If the fun and practice is what you are looking for this can give you hours of enjoyment (punctuated by moments of terror when the SO enters the room unexpectedly). If you want it to grow into a commercial venture that would, of course, be different.

Regards,
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:39 PM   #6
technicallygeek
Account Disabled

On the note of web design I had an epiphany to design my portfolio site like that of a iPhone sideways scrolling. I ran across a template that had a Javascript that when the user moused over both left and right arrows at the bottom the page would move slowly back and forth. The page also had a navigational menu at the front and when the links were clicked it would scroll to the corresponding pane.

You can take a look at the template here http://www.thehorizontalway.com/#about the template is freeware just keep the authors name in it yada yada but it would be AWESOME to see it implemented as a Providers site. PM me I can give you some BOMB A$$ ideas on how to make it POP!
Old 02-04-2010, 10:49 AM   #7
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Some Fun

LovingKAYLA just let me know that she is going to use my new version for her avatar when she has time. So, I'm guessing she won't mind me posting this.

At first I was just going to fix the blown highlight, but then, knowing her as I do, I got another idea. A little ACR, some CS4 seasoned with Painter X to taste.

origianal

Kayla Chasing Rabbits

Just added this brigher version, better maybe:

I'm glad I have at least one hobby I enjoy. . . and can afford more often!

Regards,
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:01 AM   #8
technicallygeek
Account Disabled

Little bunny foo foo hoppin' through the forest... lol
Old 02-04-2010, 11:03 AM   #9
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Veronica, you're a graphic designer as well aren't you? And I know you're a talented photographer.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote