Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160721
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40349
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35465
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2014, 07:57 PM   #1
Ember Simmers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 119076
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ThePlayer is a liar and on many girl's DO NOT SEE LIST!

Which ever girls want to co-sign on this, can. But from continue harassment from ThePlayer of many girls and now myself (yes u have seen first hand his harassment of others), I decided to not see this guy anymore. He has many warnings on him as well.
The reason I am posting this in the open for men to see, is because y'all need to know that his rude comments should not deter you from seeing any girls.
Any rude comments he makes are lies and he is just mad we won't see him.
The mods won't do anything about his harassment and stalking all my reviews and commenting on all of them. (As he does other girls as well, feel free to go look)
I'm sure you can look on his "latest posts" to see him saying rude things, but saying a random nice comment so the mods won't ban him on MANY girl's reviews. He learned his lesson from being restricted of commenting on other provider's reviews before, so now he tries to act nice.

I hope this shows the nice guys of Eccie to not believe all the bullshit some guys post, because a lot of times it is just because they are mad we won't see him.
I'm sure it will upset him to know that he doesn't affect our business, but still, none the less, I needed to post this since the moderators don't help to stop him.

So for all the world to know.... I WONT SEE THEPLAYER, so now he is mad- and posts rude comments.
Ember Simmers is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 08:42 PM   #2
Suicidal Failure
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Wow I've read some of his post, what a real POS, why any ladies will see him after the way he post is beyond me.
Suicidal Failure is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 09:37 PM   #3
The Player
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

I am so hurt by someone who joined two weeks ago with one post...good job Ember! My post about you and there are a few, have been positive and respectful. Obviously I have been with you on multiple occasions and have video to prove that as well. Why don't you tell your alter ego why you are not GFE? Why I nor my friends will see your BFF in SA or you wife in laws?

Your daddy is losing business, his girls are being found out and you want revenge because you assume I am putting you on blast which I have not.

I have seen plenty of girls before, during and after the time I last saw you. You blasted me statewide which is cute and shows you are getting revenge for some unknown reason.

Focus on being GFE or making your clients come back and hop off me because I have had you and don't have anymore cock or money for you!
The Player is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:00 PM   #4
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Not an alert...you two can fight it out in PMs if you want...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:05 PM   #5
The Player
Valued Poster

Wakeup I have no desire to PM her....she put me on statewide blast and I am glad one of my Houston buddies let me know. Let her PM her wife in laws and her daddy! I am going to bed soon!

She even claims my reviews are fake though she has seen me and made a tape with me.....I wasn't in Houston to see her so guess she is mad
Old 08-29-2014, 10:07 PM   #6
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

We don't give a fuck what you desire...she can post her case in Infoshare, or take it to PMs...either way, you two can take your off board bullshit to SuckabagadicksVille...
Old 08-29-2014, 10:27 PM   #7
Ember Simmers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 119076
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No I didn't say reviews were fake. I'm saying after February when I stopped seeing him (as many other chicks have). He started posting fake comments on all our reviews. And the men of Houston etc. need to know there is a fake dude amongst you.
That is all. Not drama. Just letting people know why such rude comments are being said.
Us providers can't comment on our reviews to defend ourselves. So had to post it somewhere!
Ember Simmers is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:31 PM   #8
The Player
Valued Poster

more lies you made the video in February and you saw me in May including dinner and drinks with me and some friends. Did you tell your dude that....and posting on 'our' reviews? who do you know that' stopped seeing me other than your wife in laws? how do you read my review? they are all positive so are you using a fake account or something?
Old 08-29-2014, 10:37 PM   #9
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Don't make me come back in here...last chance...
Old 08-29-2014, 10:38 PM   #10
The Player
Valued Poster

My bad it was April when we last hooked up because your daddy had you on the road. As a matter of fact everyone can look and see where DickemDown edited your own comment my last review of you! Everyone can read my reviews about you and let's be honest you were seeing dozens of guys a day so what have I misspoken about..again you want an all day session I am down and will even let a few select friends watch and join in like your friend in SA does LMFAO
Old 08-29-2014, 10:56 PM   #11
2intexas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Hot damn! A pissing contest, an internet warrior, and a box of popcorn. A great way to end an evening. Keep it rollin', keep it rollin'.
2intexas is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 12:43 AM   #12
DesertRunner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Uh, I just want to know when Ember's coming back to Houston....
DesertRunner is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 01:29 AM   #13
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Sounds like it is time for make-up sex.
BTW, what's a fake comment?
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 01:59 AM   #14
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Ember: can you give more examples of his lies?

Player: who is this daddy that you speak of?
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 05:44 AM   #15
bo1966
Gaining Momentum

Default WAKE UP.

The rest seem to be enjoying this and gathering info so please feel free to shut the fuck up dude. If its bothering you simply hit the arrow back button. I know you feel when you pick an internet fight you feel it's the only way you can feel like a man but damn dude stop telling what should be said where. If others are enjoying it. Leave everyone alone
bo1966 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women