Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60087
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40347
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2013, 11:17 AM   #1
EastTxGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Commodity pricing

I didn't really have much to say, but thought I would start a new thread to remove/bump down the profane posting that has dominated this section for some time.

There has been a lot of GPS discussion, but normally it is private. Perhaps it would be beneficial to discuss Shreveport's less than robust economy and the opinion of many that GPS begins above $$.5, and above $$ for others.

Of course, this is effected by supply and demand theory. But, one element of that theory includes inelasticity of demand....which means that there is plenty of demand to a certain price point, but above that price point, demand drops, i.e. demand is inelastic and will not stretch to cover that price point.

Let the ladies know of the community's price points, and the hobby will probably thrive better here in this area.

I don't expect much in the way of responses, for most don't want to go on public record. I, however, will state for myself, "GPS is defined as greater than $$.5 for me."
EastTxGent is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 05:18 PM   #2
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60

I find your post confusing on several fronts but it could be just me. You are making the assumption everyone knows what GPS stands for and means. The way you are using it appears different than what I have always thought it meant. First, GPS stands for "Gold-plated Pussy Syndrome" a term which hobbyist use to refer to a provider who they believe her services are overpriced. Assigning a global static price to define GPS does not see appropriate as each provider will earn her own "GPS" status based on services and hobbyist consciences of the value of those services.

Perhaps your desecration/rant is more directed at what you feel the prices ladies should charge. This can be a very interesting topic if you choose to name names as to who you believe has GPS. As a southern gentleman I'm duty bound not to discuss such topics in an open forum.

Good topic and curious to see its course.
Headkeeper is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:36 PM   #3
EastTxGent
Valued Poster

First, HK, I am puzzled over your term desecration/rant. I certainly haven't desecrated anything, and there is no rant included in my posting.

GPS conceivably has multiple meanings. What I perceive as GPS may not be what another party perceives and vice versa. What I intended to do is place in open forum what many say privately when a lady posts rates in our area for $$$ or higher. There are those who privately rant at these prices suggesting a boycott of those who post higher rates. My thoughts are different.... As I agree that Shreveport is not the most robust economy, I believe it makes sense to discuss openly the price point resistance many express. Rather than contacting a provider and asking for a reduced rate (generally perceived by ladies as poor form and in poor taste), rather than providers having limited customers primarily due to rates, it simply makes sense to explain the economic reality for many in Shreveport. The provider can then decide whether touring in Shreveport is more successful even at a lower rate....again understanding the principle of inelastic demand.

So....for those of you who believe $$$ (or more) fits your budget or is a good value, you should speak up, so the ladies will know there is demand at those prices. You can speak up here, or more directly speak by booking those providers. The bottom line....I can keep my "itch" thoroughly scratched with real world pussy. and the variety offered in providers that are attractive to me, while not exceeding my price point maximum.

As for naming names, I think for me I have named all of those whose pricing tactics exceed what I think equates to golden pussy, forthrightly stated at greater than $$.5. Your GPS number may be higher, and may vary with individual provider skills. For me I have recently decided that $$.5 is my limit. I am passing on the rest. Of course, each of my hobby brothers will have their own opinion, which will effect their actions.

And I may be different than many, in that I am not attached, but still have little difficulty in sampling non-hobby pussy. I only hobby for variety, not because a variety of pussy isn't available in the real world setting, but because chasing multiple real world pussy is too much like work. And, we all know real world pussy has its inherent costs, too.
Old 08-06-2013, 03:15 AM   #4
DonAsher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

I have no Idea how yall got into talking about golden vaginas out here. My mouth is wide open in anticipation of what's coming next.
DonAsher is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:25 AM   #5
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

I feel for Muffy. This thread could flame up.

HID

PS Most assuredly some gals want to charge above going rate for going rate services. Personally I've always been a trophy hunter, not a bargain hunter. I would and have gladly dipped deeper into hobby funds to see a gal. Ladies like HoOter, Rebecca, Laylonie, MissDreams (just to name a few) are well worth the additional gift.
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:19 AM   #6
EastTxGent
Valued Poster

When it is all said and done, WALDT. And we all have different attitudes about many different things. I live in a luxury home and drive a luxury car, when a lesser priced home and car would certainly suffice. Drawing the line on pricing of this commodity simply reflects my stellar experiences with very reasonably priced ladies. Hobbying is a gift to me, and the more controlled the price is, the more I gift myself.

I've seen some of the ladies you mentioned, HID, and the sessions were outstanding. I don't regret paying the additional dollars to see them. That being said, I have experienced many lower priced sessions that were greater than or equal to those sessions where i spent more dollars. I still plan on driving a Lexus in real life, but am happy with a loaded up Chevrolet in the hobby world.

Each to his own, but again my intent was to draw providers here that, according to many hobbyist's pricing comments, align with what the vocal hobbyists say they want. For those who don't vocalize a desire for the more inexpensive value priced pussy, perhaps more compensation for a lady is merited? Again, WALDT and we all have differing preferences and viewpoints.

In no way am I stating the higher rates that ladies request aren't good value to many. I'm simply saying I find good value where I have drawn the line, and will continue to seek stellar experiences at very reasonable pricing. And, I am also saying those ladies that present in my price range in Shreveport, have a better chance of me booking. I do realize I am only one hobbyist, and my thoughts alone will have little effect in the pricing of this commodity.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:33 AM   #7
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

Don't worry, HID...I always have the option to Close the thread an award points.

At any rate, the OP has stated it was ok to to move this to Co-Ed. His wishes will be granted.

Moving to Co-Ed.
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:51 AM   #8
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168967
My ECCIE Reviews

U jus hadda say sumpn bout points didn't u muff. *tucks tail* have fun with this one guys. Im out.
jayded_angel is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 01:33 PM   #9
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog View Post
Personally I've always been a trophy hunter, not a bargain hunter.
I go either way depending on the itch that needs scratching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded_angel View Post
U jus hadda say sumpn bout points didn't u muff. *tucks tail* have fun with this one guys. Im out.
Muff. Just give me any points she gets in this thread. I would love to see her stick around.
Headkeeper is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 01:58 PM   #10
swiftmcvey
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headkeeper View Post
I go either way depending on the itch that needs scraHDHching.
I know id be willing to pay a premium today. Im itchin all over. Wheres all the HDH at?
swiftmcvey is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:44 PM   #11
shreveportadult
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I need to have the urban dictionary open every time I read this thread. I don't know what half these abbreviations mean. lol
shreveportadult is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:46 PM   #12
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftmcvey View Post
I know id be willing to pay a premium today. Im itchin all over. Wheres all the HDH at?
How high u want me Sir?
Old 08-07-2013, 10:36 PM   #13
swiftmcvey
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded_angel View Post
How high u want me Sir?
Bout waist high to me fer starters.
Old 08-07-2013, 11:25 PM   #14
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Red face ohh sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftmcvey View Post
Bout waist high to me fer starters.
when do I get 2 b face down ass up... oh ya.... arent we supposed to b talkin about CUModities or sumpn?
Old 08-08-2013, 01:16 AM   #15
swiftmcvey
Account Disabled

Ya cummodity, thats what I was talkin bout. Face down ass up, scizzoring, face stuffed ass buffed, along with other things. It all has to do with cummodities maam.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women