Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2009, 01:29 AM   #1
elpocitopolloloco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Post So Much Practice...where is Miss Perfect?

If practice makes any better. I was wondering if there are any providers that mastered the art of ecstasy.

Surely by now...there has to be someone that knows how to take any man to the height of pleasure.

I just want to know your name...and availability.
elpocitopolloloco is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:50 AM   #2
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

elloco, that would be me...I have times available all week.

...at least that's what I heard (more than once) last week!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:29 PM   #3
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpocitopolloloco View Post
If practice makes any better. I was wondering if there are any providers that mastered the art of ecstasy.

Surely by now...there has to be someone that knows how to take any man to the height of pleasure.

I just want to know your name...and availability.
the key is chemistry baby,and not being scared to explore one another's
bodies and if we can both do that then the possibilities
are endless, the taunting and teasing and the lips connecting and skin
on skin and tongues exploring each others bodies...OMG I think if there
is some kind of connection it is going to happen even if it is just for
a moment you will reach a level of ecstasy......
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:58 PM   #4
SummerBella

For me this is a question that requires a question.

1. What is your definition of ecstasy?

I am of the opinion it is different things to different people.

Most of us have different "sweet" spots that help them climax quicker or maybe stronger. Is that ecstasy – not always in my book! I am one that believes it takes two people who have the time and desire to explore different levels of pleasure/passion and take it to ecstasy. This requires a combination of a few things: trust, desire and chemistry and the ability to give oneself completely to the moment where the entire body, mind and soul work together……………..

I believe that is along the lines of what Fawn was saying........

I would love to believe I could be a one stop shop f or all men ........ the fact is there is no way I could be as some people will never give themselves to the moment.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:15 PM   #5
elpocitopolloloco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Trust - the ultimate currency

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerBella View Post
...This requires a combination of a few things: trust, desire and chemistry and the ability to give oneself completely to the moment where the entire body, mind and soul work together……………..
The operative word here is trust. It is not freely given. It is earned. When violated...it is easily lost and difficult to reacquire at the same intensity.

Trust requires a deep investment of time and emotional nakedness by (at least) two parties. When trust is present...freedom and liberty always come to the occasion.

Unless the three of those (trust, freedom, and liberty) are functioning, tapping into the fullness of desire and chemistry is at best limited. Sadly, even this limited experience could pass for a GFE.

Personally, I believe ecstasy can be explored when (at least) two can be vulnerable with one another, uninhibited, and mutually curious to go where ever the road takes them. A bit of irony, that doesn't require sex.

I have received winks that were more climatic than orgasms. A caress that was more arousing the "F#(K me baby!" Whispers that are more titillating than a naked body. When trust is present...every experience is heightened.

So I guess the real question is not are you Miss Perfect. No. The real question is are you Trustworthy? Am I? Is she? What about him? Are we?

Even though we are having a conversation in the public...we trust what is said here is safe...otherwise we wouldn't share the darker secrets of our lives with aliases, handles, and avatars. We would use our real names and be the slightly imperfect people we are. So...in the end...maybe we all have some trust issues. Is that blocking our shared ecstasy?

What do you think?

Thanks SummerBella, Fawn, and VNurse.
elpocitopolloloco is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 11:36 PM   #6
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

"...ecstasy can be explored when (at least) two can be vulnerable with one another, uninhibited, and mutually curious..."

THAT is SOOOO true! Funny but last night I actually had a dream about the one that I probably had the most ecstatic experiences with. Not sure where THAT (the dream) came from but it was interesting.

We were so COMPLETELY into each other and trusted and experimented with each other and had PHENOMENAL experiences.

I think you can experience "ecstasy" in a brief time too though. If one feels comfortable and can just relax (I'm speaking of my sessions), you can most definitely have those eyes rolling back in the head blissful moments. The more familiar the better in my opinion though.

This is really a deep thought deal here...
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 09:21 AM   #7
SummerBella

I believe there are different levels of TRUST; there is the way you trust you spouse, your parents, children and in my opinion your lover etc.

As it relates to your lover and the desire to reach a peak of pleasure that is more than on the surface maybe a level of ecstasy........I would have to know that he/she is not going to do things that will ultimantly hurt me physically or subject me to dangerous things such as STD's etc... Yes, I believe this is possbile between a hobbyist and provider although it may take a little time.

In my opinion that is only one part of the overall equation as it relates to my ideal of true ecstasy.

However, I can honestly say that if I have any one gift in life, it is the ability and desire to give and receive pleasure on multiple levels of engagement. I don't know any other way to be. It is all a beautiful dance.