Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2010, 06:25 PM   #1
sneaky88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default Is it possible to ask amp lady to go out like a date?

It just a curious thought because since some of those asain are so hot and I wonder if they accept going out without fee "outcall". It would be normal going out any fun places like a date, nothing serious. I would like to show off those people I got a fine asain lady.
sneaky88 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 06:43 PM   #2
canyonman
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I highly doubt it. They don't have a social life outside of their own group of co workers. A few years back in Dallas I did have one amp lady give me her personal number, she was looking for a bf... didn't get into details though as I wasn't interested and never called.
canyonman is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:07 AM   #3
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

It kind of like dating a provider:there is guilt and jealousy. "look where I met you""you're a john".And then then there is the sex...it is very complicated. The job are you going to lt her continue to work .It is difficult.
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 03:52 AM   #4
justlooking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

You certainly can ask. However, it's really their acceptance of your offer on the terms you laid out that is the problem. If you Are a regular (to the extent you can be with the high turnover at these places) AND they really like you personally AND you pay for their time, then you may have a slim chance of a go at it. I will flat out say that going out for free for the purposes you listed will not happen. You will still have to compensate both the house and the girl in any case.
justlooking is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:49 AM   #5
sneaky88
Valued Poster

you got some points. It just a interesting thought if that could work or not. It just like wanted to ask of them if she would like to go boating at the lake or whatever that is fun. I wouldn't plan to go in deeper relationship because of the way they work.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:03 PM   #6
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

It was explained to me recently that they have to spend their time in the AMP, and have no time of their own while in there, and if they 'skip out', they may not be asked to come back. I guess there are plenty of girls looking for such work.

That was just what one of the amp girls told me recently. Who knows, it could really be something 'worse'.

(And No, I wasn't asking anyone out on a 'date'...)
FootLong is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:17 PM   #7
Guest031811
Account Disabled

User ID: 2652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaky88 View Post
It just a curious thought because since some of those asain are so hot and I wonder if they accept going out without fee "outcall". It would be normal going out any fun places like a date, nothing serious. I would like to show off those people I got a fine asain lady.
Very, very bad idea.

1. Its really great that you think she's hot. She probably thinks you're cute too. But when you ask her to "go out with you for free", in a sense you are telling her that she is not worth the X dollars you pay when you come see her.

2. When you say that you wouldn't take her "any place serious", but just want to "show her off" it sounds like you are seeing her as a "thing" instead of a person. Again, VERY insulting. If all you want is arm candy, then you need to pay her.

3. MANY of the guys who posted on this thread were CORRECT to tell you not to mix the hobby with your private life. It never ends well.
Guest031811 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:46 PM   #8
man-beast
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default to short

Life is to short to worry about this...............Go for it but remember there could be that burn later......................... ...............
man-beast is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:16 PM   #9
pangzione
Gaining Momentum

If you want to go out with one of the girls at the F/S amps then you can forget about getting a yes. Plus you would have to think about the 500 guys she had been sexual with......... All the massage amps work differently but I know that some of the girls will date after hours. If you are nice and respectful with them and are a regular that tips well then you may have a chance. Try to learn a little of their native language, just a couple of words will be an excellent ice breaker. Dinner and conversation is the norm when they go out. Do not expect too much but more may come with friendship.
pangzione is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:47 PM   #10
bigmarv
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by pangzione View Post
If you are nice and respectful with them and are a regular that tips well then you may have a chance. Try to learn a little of their native language, just a couple of words will be an excellent ice breaker. Dinner and conversation is the norm when they go out. Do not expect too much but more may come with friendship.
I agree. It's like going to a SC, if your a well known respectful regular to a dancer she might bring up the subject of OTC activities. The same thing can and does happen with AMPS. Good luck.
bigmarv is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 12:02 AM   #11
sadude
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

If you are lucky enough to convince her to go out with you, chances are it will be the worst relationship of your life. Most of these women are not relationship material, and even if they were, the circumstances under which you met would most likely hinder any possibility of success. Just read what BrittnayLennox said above...it really says it all.

"1. Its really great that you think she's hot. She probably thinks you're cute too. But when you ask her to "go out with you for free", in a sense you are telling her that she is not worth the X dollars you pay when you come see her. "

That's pretty much all they want you for...$$$. Don't let emotions get mixed up in what is merely a business transaction to them.
sadude is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 12:29 AM   #12
mfm6376
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

To most providers...you are a wallet.

This is a game.
mfm6376 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:19 PM   #13
sneaky88
Valued Poster

I already knew that, like I say before, nothing serious. Just fun going out.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:16 PM   #14
guest011413-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 8000
My ECCIE Reviews

If it's just fun and hanging out...I'm sure you can ask and what's the worst that can happen? Her say NO? I have gone out to bars and the riverwalk to dinner with sweet gentlemen and all they gotta do is treat me like a lady. But then again, I don't have an SO. Or kids. If she tells you no it might not be bc she doesn't like YOU but she just may be already "going out" with someone and scared to get seen with someone else. Works both ways, the way I see it.
guest011413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:19 PM   #15
bigmarv
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Maribel* View Post
If it's just fun and hanging out...I'm sure you can ask and what's the worst that can happen? Her say NO? I have gone out to bars and the riverwalk to dinner with sweet gentlemen and all they gotta do is treat me like a lady. But then again, I don't have an SO. Or kids. If she tells you no it might not be bc she doesn't like YOU but she just may be already "going out" with someone and scared to get seen with someone else. Works both ways, the way I see it.
I agree, it's not rocket science, just treat the lady with respect and enjoy your time together if she accepts your invitation.
bigmarv is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women