Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35946
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2014, 08:47 AM   #1
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face While We're on the Subject of IOP, Let's Address the White Elephant ...

So, we all decided IOP is critical for a memorable, and remarkable affair..on the ladies end.
Unforgettably, and unfortunately , I've had affairs to where the gent had no passion, making me feel like another notch, and a mere "Cum bucket" ... let me "try this one", dehumanizing instead of romanticizing.

With experience, I'm happy to say I've learned to sieve out most of these gents.

I've also had affairs with gents who I could tell , REALLY appreciates, loves, and adores women whole-heartedly. Beginning our affair with flowers is a kind gesture and a great start (nearly impressive nowadays! ) but, there's much more to it. Body language, that admiration gleam in his eyes, his caresses. . .kisses

To the gents, how is it that you make a provider feel like SHE'S the only one, and dare I say, special? She may not be your ATF/Regular lady of choice, but do you feel it's equally important to make her feel so? What do you do to show this whilst in her company ?

Ladies and Gents, please share your thoughts and practices because after all, it takes two to Tango, and to have an affair instead of a dull and mechanical "appointment" or "session" . Let us assume the provider is doing her part of IOP , as we've threaded about it already and to not repeat the "don'ts". Thanks advance.

Best,

Eva D
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 09:03 AM   #2
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Yes, you are absolutely correct.

Something I didn't really address in my thread.
A guy has to initiate if he wants a lady to reciprocate.

Why would a guy expect IOP if he has none to offer?

I always bring a lady a little gift as well.
If you don't care about the feelings of people you see,
then why would you expect them to care about yours.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 09:17 AM   #3
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

I try to make her feel special, after all, of the 600+ providers out there in D/FW, and just on Eccie and p411, I chose her to spend my money on. As far as making a provider feel as if she is another notch in the bedpost, well, I would not go that far, but the trick is while you are together, make it as if no one else matters (IOP). Providers and hobbyists are not stupid and we can see the reviews with how many a hobbyist has as well as how many the particular providers have. IMO, there is a big difference due to who pays cash to who as far as how it should work and who should initiate the IOP first. It is very tough to make a provider feel special during a session when she gives a lifeless BJ and just lays there like a corpse during DATY and CFS and after the first session is over, does he set another appointment with you ASAP or do you depend on first time clients for the bulk of your money? I understand that it is a long stretch to give off passion with a person you just met, but being able to do it, that is what separates ATF type of providers and just a fuck and vice versa. If you were nothing more than a blowup doll during your time together, I doubt you get any repeats.

Yes, it is appropriate to look at the provider's profile and see what kind of flowers and/or perfume she likes and get that for her before the session, especially the first time you meet in person, and it is very smart by the provider to get to know a guy some as far as what he likes/dislikes during a session. It does not guarantee a good time, but it lets the provider know that the hobbyist is at least a thoughtful guy and vice versa. Then, the way he treats you like a lady and you make him feel glad he is a man, all the accolades of a passionate session should be there. It does take two to tango, but if the provider makes the hobbyist feel as if he is a number or wallet, and looks at the clock, rushing the guy so he is there for way less than the hour he paid for so you can get back to that movie you were watching, then it would be difficult to say the least, to exude passion and he wants to just get off so he can leave.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 10:24 AM   #4
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
I try to make her feel special, after all, of the 600+ providers out there in D/FW, and just on Eccie and p411, I chose her to spend my money on. As far as making a provider feel as if she is another notch in the bedpost, well, I would not go that far, but the trick is while you are together, make it as if no one else matters (IOP). Providers and hobbyists are not stupid and we can see the reviews with how many a hobbyist has as well as how many the particular providers have. IMO, there is a big difference due to who pays cash to who as far as how it should work and who should initiate the IOP first. It is very tough to make a provider feel special during a session when she gives a lifeless BJ and just lays there like a corpse during DATY and CFS and after the first session is over, does he set another appointment with you ASAP or do you depend on first time clients for the bulk of your money? I understand that it is a long stretch to give off passion with a person you just met, but being able to do it, that is what separates ATF type of providers and just a fuck and vice versa. If you were nothing more than a blowup doll during your time together, I doubt you get any repeats.

Yes, it is appropriate to look at the provider's profile and see what kind of flowers and/or perfume she likes and get that for her before the session, especially the first time you meet in person, and it is very smart by the provider to get to know a guy some as far as what he likes/dislikes during a session. It does not guarantee a good time, but it lets the provider know that the hobbyist is at least a thoughtful guy and vice versa. Then, the way he treats you like a lady and you make him feel glad he is a man, all the accolades of a passionate session should be there. It does take two to tango, but if the provider makes the hobbyist feel as if he is a number or wallet, and looks at the clock, rushing the guy so he is there for way less than the hour he paid for so you can get back to that movie you were watching, then it would be difficult to say the least, to exude passion and he wants to just get off so he can leave.
Do you ever get tired of saying the exact same thing under how many different handles?

We get it, YMMV is not your thing. Maybe it's just you, and not the provider if you have to complain about the same shit every other post...And you have the same shit in your signature line. Luckily, your sig line is more concise.

Maybe you need to learn to wash your ass and balls...I'm guessing that would cure your problems and stop your constant bitching about YMMV.

And no I didn't read that long winded bullshit. Who actually did? It's all the same from you.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 10:30 AM   #5
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

So true. While I am not a big fan of the flowers and gifts, as well as DFK, something I hold back for my true passions. I have found just treating the women like friends with benefits gives them enough comfort to give a little more of themselves. My approach to any business relationship is I am going to give you some incremental room to earn my trust.

Provider once recounted how a Client had on his first visit sent her a 2 page list on how he wanted his BJ and that she gets a lot of similar requests. Just putting myself in her panties for a moment. When I am hired for my professional services I am often thinking if you can do it better why don't you.
Brot is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 10:47 AM   #6
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Fresh breath, trimmed pubes and crisp clean Bennies.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 10:48 AM   #7
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Eva, you are so right. You get out of it what you put into it. The chatting, cuddling and getting to know each other goes a long way towards making the time together special and repeat visits even more so.
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 10:57 AM   #8
Eco White
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Does Lucas ever have a positive response to anyone? I've read a lot and seen his responses and they always seem to attack whoever is posting. Lucas if you don't like something why don't you try keeping it to yourself. I get tired of reading your stuff. Same thing over and over .....
Eco White is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 11:13 AM   #9
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eco White View Post
Does Lucas ever have a positive response to anyone? I've read a lot and seen his responses and they always seem to attack whoever is posting. Lucas if you don't like something why don't you try keeping it to yourself. I get tired of reading your stuff. Same thing over and over .....
Then don't read my posts genius...Which handle is this for you? How do you know what I post after being here for six weeks? You're funny and obviously really smart.
Old 09-14-2014, 11:28 AM   #10
Eco White
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Yes I am smart so shut up and don't hijack her post!
Eco White is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 11:34 AM   #11
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I think you already hijacked the OP's post while acting like a bitch complaining about me. But whatever, that's just kind of what you do.
Old 09-14-2014, 11:38 AM   #12
lily blake
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160596
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You look amazing Eva!!
Any real man knows you get what you give.
I could be your fantasy or worst nightmare depending on how you treat and talk to me.
lily blake is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 11:39 AM   #13
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Let's remain on topic here Lucas.....Eva posed a question lets try to answer it without injecting our thoughts regarding other users.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 11:42 AM   #14
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
Let's remain on topic here Lucas.....Eva posed a question lets try to answer it without injecting our thoughts regarding other users.
fair enough
Old 09-14-2014, 12:04 PM   #15
Billy Babitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I take the time to research the ladies I meet. Then, I'm genuinely interested in meeting, spending time chatting as well as enjoying BCD. Plus, I like a lady to get some enjoyment out of our time together, which is no small feat because I'm way average in the size and skills department. I appreciate each lady for all that she is, and my passion for life usually shows through. That goes a long way towards creating great sessions.

I'm not a big fan of gifts on the first date...maybe with a regular, it is a different story. Then when you give a gift, you at least have an idea of what will really be special to the lady. (For example, I recently met with a delightful lass who was embarking on a cross country road trip. I brought a Starbucks gift card, because I knew she could swing by on her drive and pick up the beverage of her choice. She was truly appreciative.)

Prior to meeting, I always ask what I can bring and frequently arrive with wine, champagne, a light snack or something along those lines to make the experience a bit more enjoyable. I also think a little text, PM or chat exchange leading up to a visit always helps because you get to know one another, albeit electronically.

IMHO, the larger the age gap, the less likely it is that genuine passion will be present. Maybe it's just me, but I prefer mature and worldy women. Nothing wring with appreciating young beauty...but I prefer to simply appreciate that from a distance. I find attractive, mature women more irresistible than the youngsters.

Most often, my passion and genuine interest in enjoying each others company are returned in kind.

IJS...
Billy Babitt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women