Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2014, 08:59 AM   #1
Leilani The Hottie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 244942
Default References

I've had a few people contact me about setting up appointments but as soon as I ask for refrences they either end the conversation or give me references to girls who never reply. I'm also listed on p411 and the same thing I just get "I have 20 Okays you can't see me? Im literally posted everywhere but I started on bp I'm slowly trying to make the transition and not post bp all together. HELP lol
Leilani The Hottie is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 09:09 AM   #2
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

Just move on hun.
If they can't give you the screening info then it's not worth the stress.

Good luck hun and play safe!
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 09:16 AM   #3
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Well on here if they don't give references, it's probably for a reason. No loss, better off not seeing them.
On p411 the whole point of having Okays is so you can see they have already been approved. If you want to contact girls that's your prerogative. But he shouldn't have to do anything other than send you a appointment request. If he won't send the appointment request, again better off no seeing him.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 09:24 AM   #4
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

For the newbie gents who are reading this: if your plan is to get established as someone with a reference or two, MAKE SURE that the lady you will initially see (the newbie-friendly provider who you see first to establish that history) WILL ACT AS A REFERENCE FOR YOU.

I cannot count how many times I've seen gents who decided to see a provider who would not reply to reference checks. There are way too many good newbie friendly providers who will provide references for you to waste your money on someone with poor TCB (especially if one of your intentions is to get established).

Kindly,

Camille
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 09:38 AM   #5
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Well on here if they don't give references, it's probably for a reason. No loss, better off not seeing them.
On p411 the whole point of having Okays is so you can see they have already been approved. If you want to contact girls that's your prerogative. But he shouldn't have to do anything other than send you a appointment request. If he won't send the appointment request, again better off no seeing him.

^ this

I'd never begrudge a lady for wanting to screen no matter how many okays or reviews I have, but I did have a girl get mad at me awhile back for not providing specific references.

I've never understood why some ladies feel like it becomes the guy's responsibility to give the contact information for the girls he's using as references. Especially on p411 but even here. You can see who has given a guy okays can you not? Why not take it upon yourself to reach out to them if you wish? Same goes for here, if a guy has a bunch of reviews just feel free to reach out to any of them.

On BP or somewhere without a record of who has seen whom yeah of course, and if a guy doesn't want to give references I can see that being a huge red flag. Any guy who doesn't get that is just too used to the BP scene where many girls do no form of screening whatsoever.

Also, I agree regarding newbies Camille, it does no good to have seen a newbie friendly provider to establish yourself if you chose one who isn't good about giving references.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 09:42 AM   #6
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Yeah I would think randomly picking reviews would be better than me giving you ringers of my choosing.
Perhaps Leilani does not know that if you receive a pm from a guy, to the left where I'd says reviews is a little blue number, click on it and the reviews appear. They have contact info, email, provider php link, or phone number if the lady is ok with that.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 09:48 AM   #7
Leilani The Hottie
Pending Age Verification

I just got got the hang of p411 honestly but the Okays make sense lol.... Thank you for the advice ladies
Old 12-11-2014, 09:54 AM   #8
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I have 20+ okays.....if i give you my number and you skim down the list and match the girls up here with likely a matching review.....and need more?...i don't think you'll find it.

If you start pinging ladies, more than likely you'll get simple shit like "he's GTG" "nice guy" "he's okay hon" and other non-value adding info.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 10:00 AM   #9
1ThickBlond
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2865
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilani The Hottie View Post
I've had a few people contact me about setting up appointments but as soon as I ask for refrences they either end the conversation or give me references to girls who never reply. I'm also listed on p411 and the same thing I just get "I have 20 Okays you can't see me? Im literally posted everywhere but I started on bp I'm slowly trying to make the transition and not post bp all together. HELP lol
Welcome to ECCIE! You don't even want to see the ones on here that won't give you references so that is just as well. Since you are brand new to the site all of the scammers that target the new ladies will be targeting you so be very careful. Be sure to screen and check the ladies' infoshare forum here for alerts that are posted on the bad guys. You should also join Verifyhim to help you screen out rip-offs and dangerous clients. Trust me, it is worth every penny of the subscription price.

Some ladies are very good with giving references and sadly some are not. That is why it is good to ask for 2-3 references. Hopefully at least 1 of them will respond.

The main reason clients join and pay for P411 is so they don't have to give out screening information to every provider they wish to see. Their 'okays' are their references. You can contact their okays if you feel you need to but shouldn't ask the clients there for references. If a client has several okays that is good enough for me and I don't feel the need to contact the ladies he has seen. Some ladies do any way. Just do whatever makes you feel safe.
1ThickBlond is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 11:02 AM   #10
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

I do what you ask if I want to see you. If you turn me down or don't respond I move on. I long ago stopped trying to make sense of each individual ladies' routine. I have yet to hear a story where the dude talked the girl into changing her screening methods and it all ended well.
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 11:06 AM   #11
futile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
You can see who has given a guy okays can you not? Why not take it upon yourself to reach out to them if you wish?
Where do they see who has given okays to a guy or not? Do you mean check the reviews done by the guy? Or do ladies have their own list where every encounter is recorded?
futile is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 11:09 AM   #12
Leilani The Hottie
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond View Post
Welcome to ECCIE! You don't even want to see the ones on here that won't give you references so that is just as well. Since you are brand new to the site all of the scammers that target the new ladies will be targeting you so be very careful. Be sure to screen and check the ladies' infoshare forum here for alerts that are posted on the bad guys. You should also join Verifyhim to help you screen out rip-offs and dangerous clients. Trust me, it is worth every penny of the subscription price.

Some ladies are very good with giving references and sadly some are not. That is why it is good to ask for 2-3 references. Hopefully at least 1 of them will respond.

The main reason clients join and pay for P411 is so they don't have to give out screening information to every provider they wish to see. Their 'okays' are their references. You can contact their okays if you feel you need to but shouldn't ask the clients there for references. If a client has several okays that is good enough for me and I don't feel the need to contact the ladies he has seen. Some ladies do any way. Just do whatever makes you feel safe.
I'm definitely going to check out the site im sure not every hobbiest is on there but it's just 1 more precaution thanks babe
Old 12-11-2014, 12:02 PM   #13
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by futile View Post
Where do they see who has given okays to a guy or not? Do you mean check the reviews done by the guy? Or do ladies have their own list where every encounter is recorded?
I was referring to p411, if they view your profile they can see who has given you okays and when it was given. It even has a link they can click to pull up that girl's profile. If you look at your own profile options there's a "provider view" that shows you what girls can see when they view your profile.

Yeah and in the case of Eccie they can check review history and contact girls he's written reviews on if they wish.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 12:21 PM   #14
Kammye
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

I screen everybody. Yes even guys with a million okays. Because its MY SAFETY on the line. There are plenty of clients ive seen who are cooperative and provide me with REPUTABLE references. But i reiterate that on my ads.....Must have 2 REPUTABLE RECENT references from Eccie or P411.....

Just keep at it hun. And stay firm on your requirements. People really think if they have numerous okays then its all good. Well not for Kammye. I decide when its all good.

You dont like it. Keep it moving. 😊
Kammye is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 01:19 PM   #15
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

1ThickBlonde speaks the truth
Eva Damita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women