Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2015, 04:17 PM   #1
Seductiveaddiction
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 278164
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Why do Spas/agencies say no black women?

Just out of curiosity does anyone know the real reason why spas and agencies reject black women as employees? I tried contacting a few in Houston and in New York and when I talk and tell them my interest they think I'm white but then I have to correct them and I get hung up on or I'm told I wouldn't make any money and that the men who come in prefer non black people and hang up.

Now the confusion is that majority of my clients are (in order)
1. Caucasian
2. Indian
3. Asian
4. Black
5. Hispanic ( 3 a year)

And I had an incident when working in the galleria and sharing a suite with 4 other girls and a client was sent over to our suite and he ended up picking me even though my rates were higher and apparently he was attended for someone else, but I didnt know that because the girl didn't speak up nor did the guy, and I wasn't even looking to take a client that way (use to booking by phone).

Anyways, I don't think there is anything wrong with me so I'm confused on what the big deal is.

Also I just would like to have a second place to work for whenever I get bored and lonely and would like to be around other people in the business.

Any input is great.
Seductiveaddiction is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 04:29 PM   #2
jojodancer15
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Good question, I've always wondered why there were no spas that offered all ethnicities??
jojodancer15 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 05:05 PM   #3
bigbadbill969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You must not have ever tried Lunas. She even had a guy provider for a while....yucky. I can only speak for myself and I admit it used to be ignorance on my part. Previously I thought of black chics as being ghetto. Moving to Houston I learned that many black women are not at all ghetto and ghetto really is not a color thing. I have since met white ghetto chics. Another fallacy I had was that dark black chics always have the thick lips and huge asses. When I was working in Iraq I met several Ethiopian chics that were black as night but absolutely beautiful features. I plead ignorance but it is no surprise. I was raised in a redneck town that was all white.
bigbadbill969 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 05:35 PM   #4
Seductiveaddiction
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Interesting

I was thinking it was ignorance with the whole ghetto thing, but then I would read bad reviews of places depicting the women to be "ghetto" and unfriendly. So I was like that can't be it. I'm so friendly lol. And I never herd of lunas. But I was like how do you know what they prefer if you never let a black women work there before? Did you do a survey? Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbill969 View Post
You must not have ever tried Lunas. She even had a guy provider for a while....yucky. I can only speak for myself and I admit it used to be ignorance on my part. Previously I thought of black chics as being ghetto. Moving to Houston I learned that many black women are not at all ghetto and ghetto really is not a color thing. I have since met white ghetto chics. Another fallacy I had was that dark black chics always have the thick lips and huge asses. When I was working in Iraq I met several Ethiopian chics that were black as night but absolutely beautiful features. I plead ignorance but it is no surprise. I was raised in a redneck town that was all white.
Old 08-22-2015, 05:39 PM   #5
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Over the phone, it's easy for anyone to say "No" ... Now, if you showed up in person and they got a look at you and interacted with you in person, you would probably get an entirely different response. Asian-owned places ... forget it ... they're very prejudiced.

So, I'm asking about your August Special?
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 05:41 PM   #6
Seductiveaddiction
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

The excuses the spas and agencies made said it was you guys who don't want black women in there and not their fault. One lady said I would be wasting my time, and I was like well can I see for myself? (Because I was confident she was over exaggerating and I would be fine), and then *CLICK* she hung up. And I went to two spas in houston in person and they ignored me, and refused to open the door and pretended like no one was there even though I just saw someone lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojodancer15 View Post
Good question, I've always wondered why there were no spas that offered all ethnicities??
Old 08-22-2015, 05:47 PM   #7
Seductiveaddiction
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default haha

Yeah like I said below I went two and I was ignored haha. One of the main things for me contacting spas out of state was to see if I could work in a spa setting when traveling instead of a hotel, so it would be hard to just go up there to just see in that case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
Over the phone, it's easy for anyone to say "No" ... Now, if you showed up in person and they got a look at you and interacted with you in person, you would probably get an entirely different response. Asian-owned places ... forget it ... they're very prejudiced.

So, I'm asking about your August Special?
Old 08-22-2015, 06:04 PM   #8
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seductiveaddiction View Post
Yeah like I said below I went two and I was ignored haha. One of the main things for me contacting spas out of state was to see if I could work in a spa setting when traveling instead of a hotel, so it would be hard to just go up there to just see in that case.
A spa, or collective, for FBSM featuring AA and mixed ethnicity ladies ... sounds like a business opportunity to me!
Old 08-22-2015, 06:06 PM   #9
Seductiveaddiction
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default I know right

You would think they would take advantage of the opportunity.

Quote:
A spa, or collective, for FBSM featuring AA and mixed ethnicity ladies ... sounds like a business opportunity to me!
Old 08-22-2015, 06:08 PM   #10
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seductiveaddiction View Post
You would think they would take advantage of the opportunity.
Perhaps you should consider taking advantage of the opportunity
Old 08-22-2015, 06:31 PM   #11
swarley69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Maybe when you walked into the spas they thought that you were undercover cause you're way to pretty to be working at that particular spa .
swarley69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:42 PM   #12
citizen44
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Quote:
The crazy thing I've been watching is the number huge number of Asian spas in this town and the constant busts. With all of the busts that happen at spas, you would think they would go to a safer agency model that screens. I can only guess that they are too lazy or language barriers pose a problem or something.

The Latin agency's are so successful because they are reasonably priced, always offer variety, and are dependable. They are hands down the best short term option. I would also bet that due to language and work visa issues, our wonderful Latinas don't have a lot of options that pay a third as well as being a provider.

Why this is successful with Latinas is why this isn't successful with caucasian and AA providers. Our C and AA ladies have better traditional opportunities and want too much money (use yourself for example, you want 200 more than I would have to pay about 20 different agency ladies). High rates and low volume may work for the provider, but its shit for the agency which is looking for volume. Agency's are just current day brothels. More rooms and more bookings equals success. Agency's also won't put up with any BS constantly showing up late and taking days off. This is a real problem because, nothing personal, but hookers sometimes end up as hookers because their ADHD tendencies don't lend themselves to being dependable students/employees.

Now, if you can find a way to make this work as a dependable business with cute girls and reasonable rates, you will make good money. If in doubt, research our only Asian agency, Sun Flowers. Non stop bad reviews and problems and the guys keep on coming because it's safer than a spa and reasonably priced.
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:45 PM   #13
Seductiveaddiction
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default aha!

Great answer =^) if I didn't know any better I would say your trying to get a free session lol. Jk, jk. But yeah I thought that to as well...the undercover part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarley69 View Post
Maybe when you walked into the spas they thought that you were undercover cause you're way to pretty to be working at that particular spa .
Old 08-22-2015, 06:59 PM   #14
Seductiveaddiction
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I definitely prefer low volume. It's just easier on my body, but I wouldn't mind working at a place we're the clients just walk in and select. (I have a competitive nature) and sometimes I just get so bored being by myself(which is why i like changing things up). I did notice a lot of bust with spas, but I've never seen any Orientals involved. And the whole hookers not being dependable and adhd blah blah is so true, I've worked around some of those providers and I just sit back and think like "how the hell are you surviving? "

Anyways, I thought about starting my own business, but more so a in a different way/investment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
The crazy thing I've been watching is the number huge number of Asian spas in this town and the constant busts. With all of the busts that happen at spas, you would think they would go to a safer agency model that screens. I can only guess that they are too lazy or language barriers pose a problem or something.

The Latin agency's are so successful because they are reasonably priced, always offer variety, and are dependable. They are hands down the best short term option. I would also bet that due to language and work visa issues, our wonderful Latinas don't have a lot of options that pay a third as well as being a provider.

Why this is successful with Latinas is why this isn't successful with caucasian and AA providers. Our C and AA ladies have better traditional opportunities and want too much money. High rates and low volume may work for the provider, but its shit for the agency which is looking for volume. Agency's are just current day brothels. More rooms and more bookings equals success. Agency's also won't put up with any BS constantly showing up late and taking days off. This is a real problem because, nothing personal, but hookers sometimes end up as hookers because their ADHD tendencies don't lend themselves to being dependable students/employees.

Now, if you can find a way to make this work as a dependable business with cute girls and reasonable rates, you will make good money. If in doubt, research our only Asian agency, Sun Flowers. Non stop bad reviews and problems and the guys keep on coming because it's safer than a spa and reasonably priced.
Old 08-22-2015, 07:05 PM   #15
Seductiveaddiction
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default also

Also agencies take 50% so if the girl is $200-$300 she's only getting $100-150 so I always wondered why some men just don't choose an independent provider instead? If your paying $300 but the girl is only getting $150 why don't you just find someone who's rates are $150?

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post

Why this is successful with Latinas is why this isn't successful with caucasian and AA providers. Our C and AA ladies have better traditional opportunities and want too much money (use yourself for example, you want 200 more than I would have to pay about 20 different agency ladies). High rates and low volume may work for the provider, but its shit for the agency which is looking for volume. Agency's are just current day brothels. More rooms and more bookings equals success. Agency's also won't put up with any BS constantly showing up late and taking days off. This is a real problem because, nothing personal, but hookers sometimes end up as hookers because their ADHD tendencies don't lend themselves to being dependable students/employees.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women