Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2010, 06:51 PM   #1
sipapi
Valued Poster

Default Now that's entertainment

Going to see my favorite KC garage band this weekend and it reminded me of a previous bar band experience. My all time favorite was seeing another local band in a crowded KC bar with my girlfriend who was not only smoking hot but had an unrivaled naughty streak. After several Dos Equixes(I rarely drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equixes) as she danced in front of me in the middle of a packed bar, I discreetly pulled up her skirt, which of course was sans panties, unzipped my fly and we fucked as others were literally bumping into us as the band played on....

While the experience only lasted a few minutes the memories will tickle me forever and probably anyone else who witnessed this lewd act but decided not to call the cops or security.

What concert, ballgame, opera, play, movie etc.. sexual memory is forever imbedded in your mind? Be it you participating or witness first hand.
sipapi is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:20 PM   #2
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7206
Encounters: 1

Well this was more of a bar experience, but it was doing 2 things I absolutely love....watching football and getting fucked LOL.

At a bar watching a football game, wearing a black skirt and black sweater and drinking some mojitos with my boyfriend. We are being silly as we know the bar is packed with dudes watching the game also. Tells me to take my panties off while sitting at the bar. So I do, show them to him and then shove them into my purse. He's finger fucking me at the bar while I know every guy that had a view could see plainly that he wasn't straightening my napkin.

He gets up, says wait 1 minute then come to the men's room. So I wait, get up, walk to the men's restroom and walk in. We start kissing and groping each other as we make our way into one of the stalls. Lock the door behind us. He grabs me, yanks up my skirt and bends me over.

We fuck, make noises, breath heavy until he's ready to blow his load. He quickly pulls his cock out of my dripping wet cunt, and blows a huge cum load all over the floor.

We bust out laughing, as we both share devilish grins knowing that some guy is going to walk in there, see that & go what the fuck...there's fucking cum all over the floor.

Making our way out, we make ourselves presentable again and walk out like nothing happened LOL. Went back, watched the rest of the football game and giggled at what we had just done. Fun to be spontaneous, adventurous and open minded to trying things.

BottomlessFilth is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women