Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2013, 12:40 AM   #1
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face A few thoughts and hobby reflections from the past year and for 2013...hear me out....

Let me preface this by saying, *some* of you will understand the meaning behind this post more than others. I hope this won't dissuade the others from continuing to read along.

I'm coming up on 3 yrs with ECCIE, and have provided in one form or another for 13 years, grand total.

I'm not sure why I should care if you guys are being used, but I do. In the last year, I have crossed boundaries and been mean and bitchy to a couple of providers who totally deserved it, but it was not my cause to embrace. That's something you fellas need to find out on your own, because I learned (and hopefully we ALL learn from our mistakes; we are only human, after all) that it ends up being more destructive than helpful. No one wants to believe their ATF is doing shady things behind the scenes, and it is not my place to say a word. I still hold the stance that my thoughts and opinions have never been secretive, which I find quite respectable, as opposed to secretly gossiping amongst provider and hobbyist cliques.

For my rudeness last year, I do apologize to those who were under fire.
I don't, however, expect any apologies from those who intentionally made me feel excluded from all the gatherings I may or may not have attended. Everyone doesn't have the same amount of forgiveness in a face-to-face setting as I do.

It is not my place to say anything unless it's about happy bunnies and chicks and flowers and how horny I am and how much I love dick (and pussy for that matter). Other than that, It comes across to you fine fellows as jealousy, instead of the harsh reality or truth. You guys will find out in your own time. That was a huge lesson I learned!!

The real purpose for this thread, however, is to thank my friends for helping me stay sane through the last couple of months. I am not one to bring my personal issues and tribulations to the board, so I want to sincerely thank those who made these tough times better.

The way I have been treated over the last couple months has really made me rethink what is and is not important in life. You, my friends, are important to me and it's not a hobby thing. You lifted me up from a low place and I want to be that kind of person this year, and many more to follow.

I've turned a new leaf due to life teaching me what matters and what doesn't. Time will tell, but I've never been so motivated to be a better board-"me", than I have been in the past. I've often mistakenly let the board be my outlet for saying things that I shouldn't have, even when I was totally right . So I hope we can all learn from our shortcomings, forgive those who you really have no beef with, and have fun this year. Lots of it!

So in the spirit of keeping this a discussion, comments are welcome, and if there are any major lessons you learned (humorous or otherwise) in the past year or several, please share!!

Sorry this was lengthy but I had to let it out and own it.
Thanks for reading, if I ever offended you, I offer my apologies. That's all I have!

OXOXO
~D.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:41 AM   #2
Caleb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Dannie, while there is no doubt that you have an opinionated posting style, I have long admired your passion and conviction. I value and respect well reasoned, consistent opinions, even if I don't happen to agree with them. So much more the case when they are written with intelligence, which you unquestionably have the ability to do. Personally, I have learned a lot from your insight and experience. Don't swing too far towards the lambs and bunnies, I believe the community benefits both from those who intelligently endorse and reinforce good behavior, and from those who provide well grounded, logical, rational assessment of the consequences of bad behavior. Your commitment to reduce personal conflict is a great goal, seems that no one looks good when mud is flying everywhere. Mostly, I support your conviction to have fun this year! Keep the wit, humor and gumbo flowing.
Caleb is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:26 AM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Everyone keeps mentioning gumbo ... I do not see gumbo in the hobby thesaurus.

Dannie is correct on one thing ... we are all almost human. We do make mistakes, sometimes we learn from those mistakes. Some have other agendas other than taint. To have friends with taint in the hobby is a good thing.

I want me some gumbo, whatever it is.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:00 PM   #4
DallasDoc
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Dannie your one sexy lady, I've always enjoyed your posting style.
DallasDoc is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:04 PM   #5
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you guys!!

Doc, I think I still owe you one from like 5 years ago hehe.

I'd also like to thank the ladies (and my lurker fan base LOL) who responded in PM. You are also what TRUE class is about, and thank you for being so supportive!! I'm so glad that the majority of you "got" it.

I'm feeling the love, and throwing it right back at'cha! MUAH!

OXOXOXO
~D.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:26 PM   #6
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Dannie I so wanna fuck you right now. We can use both pyramiders inches too.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:45 PM   #7
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie View Post

Doc, I think I still owe you one from like 5 years ago hehe.
On Docs behalf, I will accept :-)
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:32 PM   #8
SASpurfan
Premium Access

Encounters: 171

Dannie - you are indeed a very remarkable lady (and one I consider to be not only an occasional lover, but moreso a valued friend). You are caring, confident, sensual, intelligent and certainly more than attractive. Thanks for sharing special time and talent with me over the years and in the future.

SAS
SASpurfan is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:07 PM   #9
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Dannie i have only met you once but from our meeting you seemed like a very sweet genuine Lady and were very nice to me. I can imagine you are an honest whole hearted good-intention kind of gal. But in this buisness which is lucrative many people really dont like good honest people as much as they claim they want to find them. You can be lead along to believe that people have good intentions when they never did. I am glad you have good friends you can fall back on for support. You have more than alot of ladies have, heck u have more than i have.

Being an independent provider can be a tough road, but a rewarding one as well. Happy 2013.
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:13 PM   #10
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Dannie your posts were missed and wb Just remember who did a review of your slamming gumbo it was some dude
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:14 PM   #11
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

Sometimes the truth hurts. You should not have to apologize for letting someone know when something rubs you the wrong way.
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:36 PM   #12
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Here's to a great year, 2013

Fresh start, clean slate.
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:55 PM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Dannie I so wanna fuck you right now. We can use both pyramiders inches too.

There is plenty for both of you ... .65" of dangling death for each of you.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:57 PM   #14
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Dannie...... since you are feeling all warm and fuzzy .... how about some Boobies?
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:43 PM   #15
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

I have known THE DANNIE since 2007, I believe that is 20 hobby years. She has always been kind and generous. If it is a fault she doesn't suffer fools lightly and let's face it this is a target rich environment. Dannie- Aspen Curd in the J-Bar , Jerome Hotel on East Main
LuckJack is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women